Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2015, 08:48 AM   #16
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

If you don't wanna suck 300 lb. sloppy fat guy dick, same as the ladies who may have NBA policy, it's your business - DON'T !! I don't give a fuck!!

Just put it in every one of your advertisements who you won't see or enjoy their company, because a few hundred dollars means very little to me, but to most of the guys it does, and the very last thing they need to feel is they wasted hard earned money on a Dick Sucker that acted like they didn't want to suck dick...Sorry to sound so crude, but that's what it comes down to.

Whether it's NBA, ethnicity, weight, bad breath, hygiene, little dicks, whatever, etc., that would keep you from performing well with a client, then for everyone's sake put it in your ads and showcases and screen your prospective clients more before you see them.

Otherwise quit WHINING, with absolutely nothing to support your position, and SUCK DICK, it's what you signed up for!!

Note: ManSlut's gate swings one way. I do not partake of the company of dudes or semi-dudes, but if you come on here with stupid, baseless, vague rants then expect to hear shit you don't want to hear...This bullshit is just WENDY WILLIAMS 'look at me girls I'm taking up for ya' bullshit and all marketing and attention getting.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 10:52 AM   #17
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysauce View Post
Man up already and stop being butt hurt.
The ABSOLUTELY funniest post in this thread so far!
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 12:52 PM   #18
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately, being a provider, we can't pick and choose who we are physically attracted to like our clients can. It's the nature of the beast. We can however screen and do our research before seeing someone. Not all money is good money and you can refuse anyone you choose. We won't all click, but there should still be a mutual respect. Often times ladies will spew out a rant before fully thinking about it. Next time try venting to a friend first, then write something out and contemplate on it a while before hitting submit. Once it's out there there is no taking it back. Do you come across as angry, bitter, intelligent and respectful? You can get your point across with out bringing the haters out. I do hope things start to look up for you. Best wishes.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 12:59 PM   #19
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

There was a girl not to long ago that refused to see Old, Fat, or Married men. She still had people lining up to see her
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:35 PM   #20
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I know some folks are concluding that the OP is complaining about not wanting to see 300 lb sloppy fat guys, but after reading the OP's initial post twice I can't tell if that really is what this thread is about. I kinda feel we walked right into the middle of an argument about something else.

Am I the only one?
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:51 PM   #21
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

TinMan, I think TransMan has a problem with Gents bitching about certain ladies with their posts and they probably have issues of their own, such as weight issues, so they have no right to bitch, especially if they haven't seen the lady because they don't know what she is going through....That's what I translated his post to mean, but it is so poorly written I may have misread even after reading it a half dozen times before I posted.

TransMan has crossed over to Captain-Save-A-Hoe.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:54 PM   #22
hoss20
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I know some folks are concluding that the OP is complaining about not wanting to see 300 lb sloppy fat guys, but after reading the OP's initial post twice I can't tell if that really is what this thread is about. I kinda feel we walked right into the middle of an argument about something else.

Am I the only one?
I felt the exact same way, TinMan. Because the post wasn't completely clear, I believe the OP prompted exactly the type of behavior they were ranting about. What I did take from the post, though, was valid criticism of some members making extremely judgmental comments about someone's life, a session, or even a provider's policies without knowing any details or reasoning behind someone's choices. Of course, as has been pointed out; this is the internet and people feel entitled to spout whatever they want without fear of repercussion.
hoss20 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 10:15 PM   #23
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysauce View Post
Man up already and stop being butt hurt.
That was hilarious. You should post more often!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 04:57 PM   #24
TsSelenalopez
1# TRANNY BBFS PROVIDER

User ID: 203963
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yall totally misses the point or u refused to see it. It ant about the 300 pound man, it's about how if you are 300 or ugly as mf, then you have the nerve to try talk about people on here... But apparently you are selective reading what the fuck you guys what to read... Lol
TsSelenalopez is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 04:58 PM   #25
TsSelenalopez
1# TRANNY BBFS PROVIDER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's the post thSt I read from different hobbyist on here, nothing thSt has happen to me...
Old 03-17-2015, 05:02 PM   #26
TsSelenalopez
1# TRANNY BBFS PROVIDER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Selena...can you be more specific about what's annoying you? Was it a session that didn't go well? A post from someone that you took offense to?
Just curious...have a good day...

It's nothing that has happen to me, it's what I have read from other hobbyist about how bad they talk about other girls and trannys, because if you mf had to post photos and we could pix, in chose half yall would never be seem. So yall gota lot of nerves to try to talk Down on somebody.
Old 03-17-2015, 06:23 PM   #27
ktiix
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez View Post
It's nothing that has happen to me, it's what I have read from other hobbyist about how bad they talk about other girls and trannys, because if you mf had to post photos and we could pix, in chose half yall would never be seem. So yall gota lot of nerves to try to talk Down on somebody.
It's a buyer's market, it always will be a buyer's market. It's not a necessity and life would swim along fine without it. The supply/demand ratio leans heavily on the supply side. The buyer will always be picky, you wouldn't go into the store and buy a stale loaf of bread, or old milk. If you get a carton of eggs with one cracked you wouldn't just shrug and put it in your cart.

Yes a lot of the guys are gross/mean/stink/watch nascar, and yes they are going to act like judges at a dog show. But they are the customer and if you want to move your product you sell it to them. That's the caveat to this 'poon for bucks' system.

I assume you ladies/TS folks have some sort of way to let each other know if a fellow is particularly rude/vulgar/disgusting/violent etc, make use of it.

If the buyer were judged before being allowed to purchase the sales on so many things would plummet. "Sorry sir, judging by the bumper stickers on your Geo Metro, and few remaining teeth you have: we can't in good conscious sell you this beer."

ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 07:17 PM   #28
wildboy_214
Valued Poster

You mean there's ugly 300lb fat guys on eccie trying to get some pussy? Wow that's a shocker.
wildboy_214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:13 PM   #29
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildboy_214 View Post
You mean there's ugly 300lb fat guys on eccie trying to get some pussy? Wow that's a shocker.
Wow and that is coming from you? Thats the funniest thing ive hear all nite. Thats like calling the sky blue isn't it?
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:38 PM   #30
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez View Post
Quit being so butt hurt. I'm sure some 300 pound guys are pretty in someone's eyes!!!
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women