Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48274
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2012, 06:41 AM   #16
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I was messing around with a married lady that I worked with once. We would stop by the movie theater up off 35 in N. Ft. Worth 2-3 times a week. Had a few cars drive by but she did not seem to mind. I know I did not. Stopped on a secluded road one time to hope in the back seat. And a cop car drove by slowly. We got dressed quickly and took off.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:02 AM   #17
Raccoon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Apartment parking lot
Raccoon is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:23 AM   #18
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Try memorial park.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:35 AM   #19
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Try Academy
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:59 AM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Buying ammo and decided to get laid?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:07 AM   #21
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Just following NaN's lead.
Ammo is too expensive at Academy. Even for that steel case, corrosive primer Russian shit.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:43 AM   #22
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
Apartment parking lot
+1.
Just got some head in one yesterday afternoon. Gated complex, most everyone's at work, no biggie.
OP you were just being a little too paranoid. Any dark street or alley will do.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #23
this_side_up
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Weeellllll, let me count the ways (places).

Back before the cops got so righteous, Telephone Road was an bottomless source of BJ mistresses, and you had to get good at finding hidey holes. They are all over.

I would recommend:: The biggest asset you can get is tinted windows. Then the far corner of a busy parking lot, a movie parking lot (highly recommended), Metro lots (there are NEVER cops in one of those). I learned from consulting in Dallas....find you an industrial park, always some scattered cars of late/shift working employees, just make sure you don't get all excited and step on brakes at the magic moment.

I learned from the gals, put your car were you can see any approaching vehicle, and then you can recline your seat far enough to keep your field of vision above the dash, and give her plenty of working room. Don't get so jazzed you take your pants off...you can shove them down, but be ready to jerk them back on again..quickly. As one of my favorite hummerettes told me: My job is to suck your dick, your job is to keep an eye out for cops. Words of wisdom, plus you can watch her and scan for cops at the same time.

But just because you get horny and want it in the car, that doesn't make you invisible.
It was really funny, one time my ho gal pal called and said she needed to pay her phone bill, get my ass over there for one of her awesome BJs. I drove to our usual hideout, a developing neighborhood (those are great....nobody goes there except car lovers) only they had started building out homes. She met me there, got out, and got in my car. Now this was VW cabrio ragtop with that tiny window in the rear which was facing the homes under construction.

They were framing that day, and we settled down for my gratification. After about 4 minutes, I scanned the horizon....nada...and the side mirrors...clear. You know that funny feeling you get when you know you are being watched.....well, the entire framing crew was up hanging out of the rafters on the second floor, looking down thru the side window at my sweeties head bob up and down.....I lost it right there.....we both laughed our butts off. No telling what Pulte paid out in lost manhours on that one.

The Mexican bus station on Telephone was a quick stop for an oral pop one hot and horny day. Turns out our imagined cloak of invisibility was not working that day. I scanned once and saw one guy giving my car a hard look.....went back to focusing on the BJ....looked up again and there was a crowd of 4 mechanics, a couple of drivers, some civilians...all watching us like we were the World Cup.

Freaked my "date" out when she surfaced.....why hadn't I told her??? Because the crowd wasn't interupting, and you weren't through....but that was a little insane.
I saw the same place the other day, and my first thought was "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"...not a good spot. Especially the way they tightening up.....be careful, and that 20 bucks at Palace Inn, might just be the best 20 you ever spent.
this_side_up is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:47 AM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by this_side_up View Post
They were framing that day, and we settled down for my gratification. After about 4 minutes, I scanned the horizon....nada...and the side mirrors...clear. You know that funny feeling you get when you know you are being watched.....well, the entire framing crew was up hanging out of the rafters on the second floor, looking down thru the side window at my sweeties head bob up and down.....I lost it right there.....we both laughed our butts off. No telling what Pulte paid out in lost manhours on that one.
Excellent post and very good advice. Reading your remarks about the framing crew I could not help but reflect upon a similar experience I once had in an industrial parking lot. Ahhhh, the sweet memories! The link to the review follows:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=186249
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #25
Dawg2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I have found Mr. Patel's places to be the best. Of course, as one prior writer explained, if it gets you off to do it in the car, then knock your lights out. Got driven up on too many times as a teen I guess......
Dawg2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:19 PM   #26
willdooit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Church parking lot.
willdooit is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:45 PM   #27
jbw87
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I could make the old joke about burning your lips on the tailpipe...but I guess I won't.
jbw87 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #28
imabout2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Mid day in a park-n-ride
imabout2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:13 PM   #29
MrClark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Head Room

Make sure you have a car with plenty of head room.
I'm glad I can afford a room.
MrClark is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #30
lizardking
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com View Post
Church parking lot.

Not a church parking lot. A church. Why be cramped in a car when you sprawl out in the wide open space afforded by a whole pew, altar, or - for the Baptists - hot tub? There's hardly anyone in a church on weekdays except church secretaries (and you can probably get them involved in a three-way).

If it's in car, who gives a shit where the car is parked. Hell, it doesn't even have to parked.
lizardking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women