Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #16
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Well based on the PM's and text that I have gotten since this thread hit the board I am guessing that big bald spot was too much of a dead give away to some of my friends here. Yes it was my privilage to serve Ms. Paulina and Olivia Howard in this the 1st training session! I knew that when we were discussing it that it would be a great and needed thing! You 2 women are absolutely incredible and the class exceeded alls expectations!

To the 5 ladies who were there I cannot wait to hear how you progress in this realm and remember practice makes perfect! What a great time having each and every one of your hands on go though the process! As much fun as it was, and oh was it fun, you all worked hard and amazed me with your proficentcy at using ropes, restraints, handcuffs, clamps, paddles, floggers, and hell yes your hands!

This world means different things to different people but if willing to explore boundries with the right trusted partner is an experience beyond belief! I was proud of each of you for your attention to detail and know that you will truly enjoy learning more and more in the future!

To my man DG. Time to serve yourself up my friend to one of these trusted ladies as they need a playmate and more than one wants you to help them! They were very gentle buddy, gentle being a realitive term mind you!

Smoke just a clue but with your big ass hog tied Bella will put one on you my friend! My red ass will testify to it! Hope the swelling goes down before tomorrow. Oh yea ice, lots of ice!

Jenanna knew you had it in you as not the 1st time you have lit me up baby! I thank you for not showing them all just how hard you can play!

Lana damn to look so sweet and innocent as the class got going I am not sure if you were not the most evil in the room! Damn woman you shocked me!

Adorna I had no doubt before, during, and now after that you have so many hidded talents and that you would take to this like a duck to water. Girl you walk the walk and talk the talk!

Splash my dear last week I got to watch you get tied up in knots and it drove me wild! The only thing better was having you put me in that position! I cannot wait to take all of this to the next level!

And to all of you that ask why in the hell would some idiot put himself through all of this? There are different ways to play these games of the head and body. Most of this was what is sensual deprevation with and end goal of everybody getting off to the happiest of endings imaginable! Seven beautifull women with all of their attention on you at the same time for hours on end. No doubt one of the best times I have ever had!

One last thing a special thanks to Paulina and Olivia as the after after party was a beautiful thing!!!!
jimmycz is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:50 AM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Cheerios make good cheap cock rings, too.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:42 AM   #18
EmilyofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 129461
My ECCIE Reviews

I want in! lol
EmilyofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:08 AM   #19
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELLA SOLIS View Post
I JUST HAD THE BEST TIME AT THE SUGAR SHACK!!! I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO LEARN HOW TO EXPAND MY SKILLS AND ENTER THE WORLD OF BODNAGE, TEASE AND DENILE ! SO I ATTENDED A CLASS TAUGHT BY PAULINA PAYNE AND OLIVIA HOWARD AND HAD A BLAST!! ME AND ADORNA KISSES SPLASH WATERFALLS JEN AND LANA LOVE LOOKED ON WHILE THEY DEMONSTRATED HANDS ON TRAINING.. I FEEL CONFIDENT IN DOING KNOTS, FROG TIE AND HOG TIE. AND I CANT WAIT TO BUY A FLOGGER!! IF ANY GIRLS ARE INTERESTED THERE WILL BE MORE CLASSES AND THESE LADIES ARE SOME OF THE BEST TEACHERS HOUSTON HAS TO OFFER!!! THANK YOU AGAIN PAULINA AND OLIVIA I CANT WAIT FOR TH NEXT ONE
You Can Practice On Me Next Time
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:59 AM   #20
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Well do not fret Emily and Olivia as there are more classes soon ladies. Plenty of toys for both of you to play with!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:13 AM   #21
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I may have to take one of those classes next time I visit Htown! sounds fun!1

{Jimmy are you one of their "test subjects"????lol}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:44 AM   #22
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont want to take the class I just want to let bella practice on me lol
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:46 AM   #23
Guest032921-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118457
My ECCIE Reviews

well olivia88 anytime .. what u did the other night i cant stop thinking of
Guest032921-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:47 AM   #24
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedX79 View Post
Out of my league with this part of the sex world.
Well maybe you’ve never been tied up (where you can get out of it anytime you want), blind folded and had a lady run her long hair and finger nails down ALL of you, and then…………….well you know…………….It doesn’t have to hurt – at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Did that dude pay or were his services gratis?
Of course he paid - in more ways than one .

Thank you to all you lovely ladies Adorna Kisses, Bella Solis, Jen, Lana Love and Splash Waterfall for helping make our first ever Domme training a success. Of course there would have been no party with out the handsome and eager JimmyCZ. Paullina and I couldn’t have had a lovelier group of ladies to work with. Of course, we’re planning another Domme training, but wait for it……………….sub training…………………sounds like fun too……………

BTW, didn’t Paullina look HOT in that latex, sexxxxy dress!
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:59 AM   #25
Smoke2nd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELLA SOLIS View Post
Smoke u make me blush...
Bella you keep getting more and more interesting.
Exploration is my new word for you.
Smoke2nd is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #26
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedX79 View Post
Out of my league with this part of the sex world.

never say never! lol
Old 05-10-2012, 11:16 AM   #27
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Thanks Olivia as would be there still if I had the choice! Hours of fun and pleasure with 7 fantastic women all exploring and a fantasy of mine for a long time only better than I ever dreamed! Would have paid twice the price! So yes Dallas I was the only test dummy in the place this time! Olivia 88 be carefull as Bella has quite a few new tricks! As this whole deal really does not fit into a review will probably put it in New Realm where it really belongs when I recover! Oh did find just a couple of bruises. Not where you would expect lol!!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 11:22 AM   #28
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--Jimmy,I would say you are no dummy!
Old 05-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #29
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #30
Splash Waterfalls
Account Disabled

User ID: 119705
My ECCIE Reviews

To say I had an amazing time is by far and understatement! I've always had interest in domme and have dabbled a bit, but know I know how to frog and hog tie em up and was introduced to some new toys! I'm going to continue to expand my toybag and will definitely be back for more training!

Paulina & Olivia you ladies were awesome teachers, thanks for sharing some of your skills with us! oh and Paulina I loved your outfit!

Jimmy baby, you were a great sport and I know you loved every minute of it can't wait to tie you up again and spank that ass!

Adorna, Bella, Jen & Lana it was a pleasure being in the company of you ladies last night!

Dorian I have some thumb cuffs id like to use on you, we can take it slow baby, I promise not to hurt you.

I'm ready to put my skills to the test!
Splash Waterfalls is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women