Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48274
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2010, 01:09 PM   #16
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

I can understand her anger with him, but to tell his young daughters exactly why mommy was leaving daddy is inexcusable. I'm sure they don't understand the concept of daddy paying other women to have sex with him. No wonder they despise him, they can't even comprehend the situation, and I'm sure their outlook on men will be clouded the rest of their life. Shame on her.
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:24 PM   #17
NaughtyMissBella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8172

Never keep pictures around, DUH!!!
NaughtyMissBella is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:21 PM   #18
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130
Default This guy's problem is he didn't start out with a good plan...

I spend all my disposable income on hookers. That way we have nothing to fight over in the divorce.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #19
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Bad situation, sounds like he was very careless and didn't watch his back, guess he just got to comfortable in the game. Anyone with that much to lose seems to become careless in the hobby. i.e. Tiger, Bill Clinton(sic)

Wish him best of luck in the future, 1 word of advice is play down the money, there are alot gold diggers just following the $$$$. His ex saw a way out and probably suspected something was amiss and ha is why she started looking in the first place.

just my .02
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:27 PM   #20
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Oh as far as the kids, tell him to stay in touch they may come around they may not. I know my ex soured the girls against me during and after the divorce. 20yrs since the divorce and the girls still won't talk to me, it hurts but I have gotten over the situation and hope that some day before I go to the hobby room in the sky they come to their senses.
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:00 AM   #21
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
I totally disagree with that blanket statement. The money did not lead to the financial disaster. His actions caused the issue. This type of person would have these issues regardless of income.
Yes, it was his mistakes that did him in, but he had no business being married. He so much more is at stake for this guy than Joe Sixpack. When most people get divorced, they divide up mostly debt. This guy had serious equity. He can be married with with some risk a great prenup in a no alimony state if, and only if, he's 100% sure he won't father a kid. But absent that, he's just a walking time bomb waiting to go off.

He doesn't have "fuck you money" so that it doesn't matter that you chop it up, but he's got enough that it will really, really hurt to give half, plus up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
My wife and I are swingers and enjoy variety. We both play and have each others permission. I don't agree that marriage has to shut down play.
And there is no guarantee that if and when you get divorced that the judge will view that benignly. He or she may decide that she wouldn't have played but for your pressuring her and then give her 2/3 of the money. Then you're fucked.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote