Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2023, 03:58 PM   #16
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Geez not this bullshit again. Masks do work, try sneezing with a mask on and then without. See all that stuff that sprays everywhere without a mask. People also spit a little when conversing and this is trapped by the mask. No the mask doesn't catch the virus itself, but the virus doesn't just float around by itself like little virus flakes.

No one ever said you can't get covid with the vaccine, it definitely stopped the severe symptoms in most people and transmission rate was lessened. With vaccine you are contagious for far less time, a matter of hours, not days.

No statistical evidence has shown that more have died with the vaccine. Studies have looked at those types of deaths that are suspect and it is statistically insignificant. Even if a few died from the vaccine, many millions of lives were saved. Possibly up to 40-50 million Americans alone.
Bambino has already pointed out how wrong you are about 2 of the points you made in this post. You are also wrong when you said "No one ever said you can't get covid with the vaccine." President Biden said you can't get covid with the vaccines.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3337872...gh-infections/

Your whole post is full of misinformation.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 01:59 AM   #17
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
How come in the past during Flu Season Masks were never recommended or even suggested for the General Public?
Maybe because we have long had vaccines for the flu and it isn't that deadly. Sure people die from it, usually older people that are hard headed and not get vaccinated or otherwise immunocompromised.

Notice also how the flu in the last couple years kinda disappeared. Masks, ultra cleaning everything, and people working from home instead of offices all contributed to that. It didn't go away, just the flu spread was suppressed. Proof that mitigation efforts work. We don't wear masks for flu because deadly symptoms are rare.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 04:49 AM   #18
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
..Sure people die from it, usually older people that are hard headed and not get vaccinated or otherwise immunocompromised....
How many?
Quote:
..Notice also how the flu in the last couple years kinda disappeared..
Yet you think it is because people used Clorox wipes?!?
Quote:
..We don't wear masks for flu because deadly symptoms are rare.
According to what? When you attempt to answer the first question, I mean if you even do, you might be surprised to learn that there is no real flu death number. You might try looking at the previous reporting scheme that got changed in 2020 for the covid.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 04:51 AM   #19
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Follow the science

Quote:
...Masks do work, try sneezing with a mask on and then without...
Try strapping one to your butt and farting. Let us know the results.
Old 02-17-2023, 07:23 AM   #20
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Simple solution. Then don’t wear one!!
. I don’t unless I’m at a business that requires one. It doesn’t kill me either way.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 09:15 AM   #21
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Flue shots are not vaccines either, and they are only partially effective . . .pretty much like the Covid shots are not a vaccine and are only partially effective.

I have been vaccinated against Measels, Mumps Rubeola, Polio and Whooping cough among other things. . . .but not against the flue or Covid-19.

Masks? If you can breathe in air through a mask, you can be=breathe in a virus. . . . Faucci said so.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 12:05 PM   #22
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

ICU is correct that if you can breath air in through a mask you can breath in a virus...UNLESS you're wearing a true N95 mask properly fitted or other specialized apparati used in high risk settings. He is INCORRECT in his underlying assumption that wearing an ordinary surgical mask is meant to protect the wearer. It is NOT....it's purpose is to mitigate (not necessarily completely prevent) the spread of bacterial and viral particles in droplets which are fairly effectively blocked but surgical type masks as proven by years of use in ORs. In effect, if everyone within reasonable distance is wearing a surgical mask, you are pretty well protected against being exposed to a great enough viral load to cause infection even if you're not masked. Of course, if you are not masked, you pose a risk to others nearby should you be shedding virus. How is this so hard to understand?
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 05:09 PM   #23
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Unicorns are cool too!

So I'm not sick. So screw your idea of me wearing a mask. Have a nice frick'n day and shaddup already with your Kosmic Debris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
ICU is correct that if you can breath air in through a mask you can breath in a virus...UNLESS you're wearing a true N95 mask properly fitted or other specialized apparati used in high risk settings. He is INCORRECT in his underlying assumption that wearing an ordinary surgical mask is meant to protect the wearer. It is NOT....it's purpose is to mitigate (not necessarily completely prevent) the spread of bacterial and viral particles in droplets which are fairly effectively blocked but surgical type masks as proven by years of use in ORs. In effect, if everyone within reasonable distance is wearing a surgical mask, you are pretty well protected against being exposed to a great enough viral load to cause infection even if you're not masked. Of course, if you are not masked, you pose a risk to others nearby should you be shedding virus. How is this so hard to understand?
:nopit y:
Old 02-17-2023, 05:41 PM   #24
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Try strapping one to your butt and farting. Let us know the results.
It would contain my shart spray.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 09:22 PM   #25
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Well, let's have an intermission.

Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 09:00 AM   #26
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default All's I'm saying is some people do not use masks correctly

Triple masking or quad masking can be effective when done right

Let us not forget about the much vaunted KN-95 mask. Apparently you can use less of them.

Old 02-25-2023, 02:35 PM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

^^^You ain't getting any arguments from me^^^

But I must protest that they use such instruments properly. Need to get rid of the excess
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 03:23 PM   #28
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Triple masking or quad masking can be effective when done right

Let us not forget about the much vaunted KN-95 mask. Apparently you can use less of them.

... Too right, mate! ... Our Aussie pretty-birds
are widely known for their right-clever uses like that.

Thanks for posting those, mate... Did you get them
from Sydney Today magazine??

... See? ... Masks really work for some people.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 04:22 PM   #29
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Reduce, recycle, re-use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... See? ... Masks really work for some people. ...
Still looking on line to see if they are selling their used masks. Got 12 hours in so far..I'm pretty big on recycling certain things ya know...
Old 02-27-2023, 01:46 PM   #30
FellatioHunter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Flue shots are not vaccines either, and they are only partially effective . . .pretty much like the Covid shots are not a vaccine and are only partially effective.

I have been vaccinated against Measels, Mumps Rubeola, Polio and Whooping cough among other things. . . .but not against the flue or Covid-19.

Masks? If you can breathe in air through a mask, you can be=breathe in a virus. . . . Faucci said so.
All true
FellatioHunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women