Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2013, 08:27 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hes probably a republican...
Probably one of those ignorant Tea Tards that say " Keep the government out of my Medicare" . JD's kind of idiot.

Yssup, do you ever get fed up with these lying bastards? I don't mind their total ignorance but their lies are getting old.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:13 AM   #17
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Probably one of those ignorant Tea Tards that say " Keep the government out of my Medicare" . JD's kind of idiot.

Yssup, do you ever get fed up with these lying bastards? I don't mind their total ignorance but their lies are getting old.
Ut Oh, WTF is trying to invoke the Yssup, we're all in trouble now.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Ut Oh, WTF is trying to invoke the Yssup, we're all in trouble now.
JD is trying to link these murders to liberals...Ut Oh indeed.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It is well documented that Planned Parenthood knew what was going on at the Gosnell clinic and did nothing; other than the minimum to tell their clients that complained about Gosnell to report it to the authorities...

Planned Parenthood knew and did nothing..........they could have easily reported Gosnell, but didn't, despite hearing from multiple people what was happening.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I know you people are absolutely beside yourselves with the potential political ramifications of this thing....but, don't try to make the argument that pro-choice folks support what this guy was doing. He's a POS who deserves to go to prison.

The real point here is that if idiots like you and the rest of the self-righteous pro-lifers hadn't spent the last 30 years making it so difficult to get an abortion, this shit never would've happened. If you've done any reading at all about this, you know that the reason woman were forced to go to this butcher for treatment was because he was the only alternative they had financially. Fucking hypocritical asshat.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:49 AM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Well, the goal of Planned ParentHood from the begining was the elimination of undesirables (how they missed WTF is a mystery). Racist bastards!
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:53 PM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

And we know Planned Parenthood's position - They support "honor killings" of born alive babies.....PP and anyone who supports them are shameful.

Here is their lobbyist saying so...........

Old 04-25-2013, 02:38 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I do not believe in late yerm abortion. You believe that the morning after pill is murder, planned parenthood brlieves what they believe. You then want to eliminate all abortions, including the morning after pill. This is just political grandstanding by you limited government hypocrites. Taking a play from the NEVER MISS A GOOD CRISIS playbook, huh Whirly!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:47 PM   #23
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
It is well documented that Planned Parenthood knew what was going on at the Gosnell clinic and did nothing; other than the minimum to tell their clients that complained about Gosnell to report it to the authorities...

Planned Parenthood knew and did nothing..........they could have easily reported Gosnell, but didn't, despite hearing from multiple people what was happening.......

Actually, it's not "well-documented" at all you knucklehead. What PP has said is that some of their patients had indicated that the Gosnell clinic was not clean and those patients were encouraged to report their concerns to local health authorities.

Here's the letter printed in the Philadelphia newspaper:

>>>>Clarifying comments about Gosnell clinic
In a recent article about a forum on women's health and rights , I was quoted as saying that some women complained to Planned Parenthood staff over the years about Kermit Gosnell's facility, and our staff told them to report it to the state. This does not fully reflect what I actually said.
I said the same thing that I have been saying over the last two years: When Gosnell was arrested, I asked our staff if anyone had ever heard of him, and clinic staff members reported that a few women over the years said they were concerned about the uncleanliness of his facility and came to Planned Parenthood instead.
Our staff told these women that issues of cleanliness should be reported to state officials. If we had heard anything remotely like the conditions that have since come to light about Gosnell's facility, of course we would have alerted the state and other authorities.
Nobody who believes in good health care, access to safe and legal abortion, and respect for women would ever look at Kermit Gosnell's facility and call it a health-care center. He preyed on women in their most vulnerable moments.
Dayle Sternberg
President and CEO
Planned Parenthood
Southeastern Pennsylvania <<<<<

As usual, you are a liar making shit up.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

We also know that PPA thinks the live birth murders that took place at Gosnell clinic were oky doky.......................... ...they are just a little squeamish with the methodology (thinking PPA prefers gassing babies over decapitation) ?
Old 04-25-2013, 03:00 PM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You post like it is an all or nothing choice; how about start with stopping the murderous late term and live birth abortions; something that most Americans think are abhorrent. ..............

Your irrational extension of "limited government" argument to this issue is fucked up.....by that logic I should oppose any state involvement in citizen upon citizen violence...a completely stupid argument.

Quote:
I do not believe in late yerm abortion. You believe that the morning after pill is murder, planned parenthood brlieves what they believe. You then want to eliminate all abortions, including the morning after pill. This is just political grandstanding by you limited government hypocrites. Taking a play from the NEVER MISS A GOOD CRISIS playbook, huh Whirly!
Old 04-25-2013, 03:03 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Well, the goal of Planned ParentHood from the begining was the elimination of undesirables (how they missed WTF is a mystery). Racist bastards!
Hey Whirly and JD what is the difference between preemptive war and preemptive abortion
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:11 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey Whirly and JD what is the difference between preemptive war and preemptive abortion

about 12 Billion $$ a month
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

About 55 million (in the US) and counting...................... ....

Quote:
Old 04-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

55 million cells
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #30
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Or as Obama calls a newly born baby - "A fetus outside the womb".......dehumanizing the baby makes it easier to support infanticide i guess...........

Fucking piece of scum..........

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women