Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60872
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2020, 08:44 PM   #16
GasMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Typically all they use to replace was the paper towel covering the face hole in the table...just think, all of our faces are placed in the same hole in the table. Also, I really don’t think they’re going replace the sheets between every customer, maybe just the towel they lay across the table that has “drippings” on it.
The shops that are cautious may require everyone to wear a mask, customers too...how else can they protect themselves, as well as us? I don’t know how well that will go over.
As much as I love this hobby, this virus thing makes me think twice about going to a place where the whole idea is mutual touching and beyond.
I’m sure I’ll break down eventually...but in the mean time, I’ll wait.
GasMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:44 PM   #17
GasMonkey
Valued Poster

Typically all they use to replace was the paper towel covering the face hole in the table...just think, all of our faces are placed in the same hole in the table. Also, I really don’t think they’re going replace the sheets between every customer, maybe just the towel they lay across the table that has “drippings” on it.
The shops that are cautious may require everyone to wear a mask, customers too...how else can they protect themselves, as well as us? I don’t know how well that will go over.
As much as I love this hobby, this virus thing makes me think twice about going to a place where the whole idea is mutual touching and beyond.
I’m sure I’ll break down eventually...but in the mean time, I’ll wait.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:56 PM   #18
Redrum TX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Arthritis in the hands of many AMPS are forming as I am typing this post!! LOL
Redrum TX is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 12:20 AM   #19
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

lol
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 04:37 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyboy1 View Post
Hand sanitizer to start and alcohol sprayed on my hands as I left.
Sounds like my trips to the grocery store, except I spray the tops and soles of my shoes before I am completely in the vehicle and the floor mat for good measure.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 08:27 AM   #21
seanes
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

In my trunk, I keep a can of Lysol spray, along with a hand-spray bottle of hydrogen peroxide, and hand sanitizer. Pop the trunk and disinfect myself outside the car when returning from any outside venue.

For amps, I bring a plastic bag, inside a sheet, paper towels and disinfectant. Wipe down everything touched by my clothes or body. Place the used sheet back in the plastic bag, when leaving, and throw all textiles in the washer when I get home.
seanes is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 08:30 AM   #22
beerman
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

Looks like the current thinking is the breath of the infected is the greatest danger. Masks I guess or get a massage outdoors on a windy day.
beerman is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 07:29 PM   #23
jab119
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

my goto asian lady texted me saying her shop was open. I told her maybe in a few weeks.
She gives one of the best massages I have ever had, but I have never asked for or suggested extras, and she has never wandered or teased. she stays dressed in normal clothes. one day i might get brave.
jab119 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 08:15 PM   #24
Owj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I went to one of my legit spots. Half of the staff are back, but the other half are still scared and staying home. My regular there is staying home because the has young kids. The lady who massaged me said she would stay home too if she could afford it. So far they are appointments only for established customers. It may be a slow comeback.
Owj is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 08:52 PM   #25
GasMonkey
Valued Poster

Quote:
Went to my favorite place today. Had to wear a mask and take a shower before the massage. She told me the girls had to shower and change clothes after each customer. Hand sanitizer to start and alcohol sprayed on my hands as I left.
I would have no problem with that....at least the girls at your favorite spot are taking thIs crap seriously. Why take chances?
Old 05-22-2020, 10:35 PM   #26
Larch4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Some numbers because I enjoy reality vs hysteria...
11k confirmed cases out of 4.7 million residents in Harris County. 0.2%
210 deaths out of 4.7 million residents in Harris County. 0.004%
1480 deaths in Texas out of almost 29 million, 0.005%
Texas deaths due to pneumonia and influenza 2109-2020 season, almost 7900, https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/IDCU/di...0Wk20May22.pdf
Just giving facts while some are spraying car mats. Thankfully I don't lick my mats. LOL
��
Larch4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 06:31 AM   #27
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larch4 View Post
Just giving facts while some are spraying car mats. Thankfully I don't lick my mats. LOL
LMAO!
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 07:55 AM   #28
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larch4 View Post
Some numbers because I enjoy reality vs hysteria...
11k confirmed cases out of 4.7 million residents in Harris County. 0.2%
210 deaths out of 4.7 million residents in Harris County. 0.004%
1480 deaths in Texas out of almost 29 million, 0.005%
Texas deaths due to pneumonia and influenza 2109-2020 season, almost 7900, https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/IDCU/di...0Wk20May22.pdf
��

A lot of people don't want to hear this. They prefer the drama of being panicked. Don't think any reasonable person thinks this isn't a real issue, but we need the perspective of how few people are being infected and dying compared to other things like the seasonal flu.
xfrankx is online now   Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:20 AM   #29
rogerdodger21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

And there is a vaccine for the flu. I can only imagine what the death rate for the flu would be without a vaccine.
Covid 19 is a threat, but it's not anywhere close to the threat that it is being made out to be.

Anybody who doesn't have blinders on knows this isn't any different than any of the other nonsense we have been hearing about for the past 3+ years.

This is all about defeating a duly elected President.
rogerdodger21 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 10:44 AM   #30
John L. Starke
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Went to my favorite place today. Had to wear a mask and take a shower before the massage. She told me the girls had to shower and change clothes after each customer. Hand sanitizer to start and alcohol sprayed on my hands as I left.
Which place is this? They sounds like they may be the safest bet.
John L. Starke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women