Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48579
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42252
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

COB, FOX, Gallup ... lmao

here girls, eliminate the middleman bs ... deal?

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter View Post
I dont disagree with your point about raising taxes and cuts. I was pointing out that your complaint about conservatives wanting to spend and complain about the debt wasnt really fair and pointed out why. You then excused all the behavior that contradicted your point and called me stupid. I dont disagree with your point that they both spend, which is what the Tea Party movement is mostly about, that neither side appears to have any control over the spending half of the equation. Now even if we repealed the Bush/Obama tax cuts thats 300 billion more in revenue that the government would get still doesnt solve the problem so I asked you what do you do about the other 650 billion we are going to be light this year on top of that?

Then we are pretty much in agreement. Except the Tea Party candidates do not want to cut military spending.

Bowels Simpson was the frame work.

It is what ultimately will be done. It will just be done under a crisis mode.

That is why I think our form of government is out dated. Not that I have the answer.

Whirlyway is the GOP hack in the woodpile.

The Tea folks at the grassroots level mean well, their leadership is fuc'd though.

We have to raise taxes...the Tea Party leadership needs to get that through their heads and we need to cut spending. Not bend the curve but cut it, it needs to be done over a long haul but our political system does not allow us to think in the long term, therefore I see no solution.

That does not mean I hate the Tea Folks, they are just banging their heads aganist a wall and I'm tired of the blood and noise. It isn't doing a bit of good.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:23 PM   #18
niceguy123
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Obama is going to spend us under period! Who knows this guy???? thats the subject we should discuss. Yes we can!! Yes we Can!! Yes we can!!--- Tell you when to pee!!!
Is that what he meant???
niceguy123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I guess you didn't hear the TEA Party has no leaders like you would expect. You have spokes people and you have politicians that have the support of the TEA Party but NO ONE is the leader of the Tea Party. So I guess you were wrong.
There is also no truth that the TEA Party would oppose military cuts but a quarter of a million personnel, two squadrons of planes, 60 ships, an 80% cut in nuclear warheads is not what anyone reasonable person wants.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

WTF I think you're from another country because you nota read the english too well. I said the White House you dumber hack, I didn't specify a party. You knee jerk liberal democrat. You think everything is an attack on your dear old party of slave masters and Klansmen. Yes, every White House tries to manipulate the numbers but there is a limit that is between spin and lying. Obama has crossed that line (yes, now I say the name of Chairman O) when they are very important since his success or failure is based on those numbers. He started with his claim that passing the bailout would keep unemployment below 8%. Stupid move by a rookie and his hasn't learned much in the last three years.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I guess you didn't hear the TEA Party has no leaders like you would expect. Oh no , I heard but they support mostly the GOP . I guess you haven't heard. You have spokes people why have spokes people if they do not speak for the Tea Party? and you have politicians that have the support of the TEA Party yes GOP
politicians, who oppose military cuts...
but NO ONE is the leader of the Tea Party. So I guess you were wrong. So you have a movement with no leadership , yet you support politicians who do not agree with the movements agenda. Interesting.
There is also no truth that the TEA Party would oppose military cuts but a quarter of a million personnel, two squadrons of planes, 60 ships, an 80% cut in nuclear warheads is not what anyone reasonable person wants.
Oh, so you agree to cuts but no bending the spending curve cuts!

What kind of military cuts would you agree to seeing how you have no leadership?

How do we even know what the Tea Party wants if they have no leadership?

Fuc, sounds like OWS movement to me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:05 PM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

We have had this discussion many many times, but let me restate .

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Then we are pretty much in agreement. Except the Tea Party candidates do not want to cut military spending. Wrong.

Bowels Simpson was the frame work. Obama bailed on Bowles NOT the Tea Party.

It is what ultimately will be done. It will just be done under a crisis mode. Got That Right !

That is why I think our form of government is out dated. Not that I have the answer.

Whirlyway is the GOP hack in the woodpile. I am NOT a Republican. I am a Tea Party supporter. As I have said many many times, the Republicans cannot be trusted (and neither can the Democrats).

The Tea folks at the grassroots level mean well, their leadership is fuc'd though. The Tea Party is the grassroots movement. There is no "leadership" within the many many groups that operate under the Tea Party name! You really don't understand WTF is going on.

We have to raise taxes...the Tea Party leadership needs to get that through their heads and we need to cut spending. Not bend the curve but cut it, it needs to be done over a long haul but our political system does not allow us to think in the long term, therefore I see no solution.

We DO NOT HAVE to raise taxes. We HAVE TO cut spending. Any tax increases come only after Washington has showed us they are serious about spending cuts. And any tax increases should go to pay off debt. NOT finance more government. We have done the dance of spending cuts in exchange for tax increases. The taxes go up and we never see the cuts.

Even Obama's 2013 budget blows out the automatic spending cuts that were mandated last year !

That does not mean I hate the Tea Folks, they are just banging their heads aganist a wall and I'm tired of the blood and noise. It isn't doing a bit of good.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

whoops
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:20 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Originally Posted by WTF
Then we are pretty much in agreement. Except the Tea Party candidates do not want to cut military spending. Wrong. I said canidates. Show me the ones who want to cut military spending.

Bowels Simpson was the frame work. Obama bailed on Bowles NOT the Tea Party. I am not happy about that but like I had said several times, he did not want to be the next Jimmy Carter. Blamed for everything done before his time and getting no credit for enacting something that would work after his time if not re-elected. Plus he could not get that through Congress. The Tea Folks have shown no leadership on this issue....why? Oh yea, they have no fucking leaders! LOL Fucking Tea Party wants to lead from behind so as not to get blamed for the results. What leader would let that happen?

It is what ultimately will be done. It will just be done under a crisis mode. Got That Right ! I know

That is why I think our form of government is out dated. Not that I have the answer. You think our form of government is conductive to todays world?

Whirlyway is the GOP hack in the woodpile. I am NOT a Republican. I am a Tea Party supporter. As I have said many many times, the Republicans cannot be trusted (and neither can the Democrats). And the Tea Folks can?

The Tea folks at the grassroots level mean well, their leadership is fuc'd though. The Tea Party is the grassroots movement. There is no "leadership" within the many many groups that operate under the Tea Party name! You really don't understand WTF is going on. I understand it perfectly clear. It is like any movement. It knows what it does not like , it does not know how to fix it under our form of government.

We DO NOT HAVE to raise taxes. We HAVE TO cut spending. Any tax increases come only after Washington has showed us they are serious about spending cuts. And any tax increases should go to pay off debt. NOT finance more government. First you say we do not have to raise taxes, then you say we do after we have cut spending. I said we need to raise taxes. That is a fact. That is wtf Bowels Simpson said. You said you agreed with them, now you put up some funky kind of order. That is not how it works in the present form of government our founding fathers set up.

That does not mean I hate the Tea Folks, they are just banging their heads aganist a wall and I'm tired of the blood and noise. It isn't doing a bit of good. I stand by this statement.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #25
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The Democrat Party has embarked on the largest vote buying scheme in the History of this Country, they know that as long as they are willing to rob from Peter to pay Paul, Paul will give them their 100 percent support.

Speaking of, the single most loyal voting block that has supported the Democrats overwhelmingly for the past 50 years now has an unemployment rate of close to 20 percent.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 03:01 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Don't go getting bent outta shape!

Yea but if they started voting for the GOP, they's be back in shackles! Unemployment was really low back in that day.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yea but if they started voting for the GOP, they's be back in shackles! Unemployment was really low back in that day.

+1
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:32 PM   #28
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Isnt Ron Paul a Tea Party guy and he wants to cut military spending like a fucking madman.
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Yes but he is the only one out of the whole batch. Most Tea Folk went with batshit crazy michelle Bachman. That witch was bashing ron pauls ideas on that.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #30
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Yes, every White House tries to manipulate the numbers but there is a limit that is between spin and lying. Obama has crossed that line (yes, now I say the name of Chairman O) when they are very important since his success or failure is based on those numbers.
I think "spin", by definition (or "lying", as you might call it) is when you take a historical apples to apples comparison and try to turn it into an apples to oranges comparison.

Obama isn't spinning anything. Many in this thread, on the other hand...
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women