Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48289
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2016, 12:43 PM   #16
Benny Siegel23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerTx View Post
Kaylee, I gotta disagree. I think he was just calling out the OP and trying to set the record straight. She didn't have to write her thread.
Exactly thank you. Plus she sent me a pm this morning threatening to report me to the mods so it doesn't take a genius to figure out this was about me. I don't want no drama I just wanted to set the record straight.
Benny Siegel23 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 08:56 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

This would be a good time to walk away ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:56 PM   #18
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
This would be a good time to walk away ...
Too late, the self-alert is out there. I foresee more rejection by other providers coming his way...
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:14 PM   #19
DaniellexxRose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 324787
My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely did not name anyone , because I really don't care what a guy has to say when I don't choose to see him. But it just seems that guys always throw in the rude comments lol. I know if I laugh about it other providers probably do too. The hobby was made for fun & fun people right ?
DaniellexxRose is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:34 AM   #20
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Whores aren't suppose to think or have opinions.
TheCat'sMeow is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:40 AM   #21
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Hobby rejection for me sucks because, for one, I don't just throw names on a dartboard and go with the one the dart lands on. I've done a measure of narrowing it down, because there are a lot of hot ladies on this board, and others. It's physically and financially IMPOSSIBLE to see all of you. There just isn't enough money, or time, really, to just go down the list. If I hit the lottery maybe, but, anyway. So, the selection process begins.

If I picked you for that day, I see you as the top ranked, based on your attributes that aligned perfectly with what I was looking for at the time. If this is met with rejection, then my selection process has failed me. This means it has to be done again, which sucks. Rejection means I didn't make a good selection. The women I select are someone that I think I could like as a person.

In a situation where we're virtually cutting out the 'middle' of the process of dating, it's a tough blow if a lady doesn't want to see you, particularly if you're not given a real chance to see her or a good reason why.

Ladies have a right to see who they want. I don't want that fact to be lost in this. For the guys, it parallels real life, comparable to high school or life thereafter, where the hot, pretty, glamorous girls wants nothing to do with you.

Of course, if the guy isn't genuine or doesn't feel anything, he'll be pm'ing the next chick 3 seconds after the first one shoots him down. So on and so forth until one of them says yes
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 06:26 AM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Danielle has learned not all money is good money.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 06:50 AM   #23
pairofhearts33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Likewise I never understood that either.
My thoughts is that is their way to rationalize the rejection if that makes any sense (lessen the blow) when it fact it is quite the opposite irrational logic or contrary.

A guy asks a gal out on a date, she declines. The guy that got rejected will say well she wasn't hot anyways. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Why did you ask in first place if she wasn't attractive to you. I know a few guys to say things like that which is silly.
Then they go on add she is a b etc, goes back to my question why did you ask in the 1st place if that was the case. Just silly rationale if you ask me.

Being respectful and courteous will eventually get you somewhere. Other gals will see that

Sometimes you aren't a match even in hobby. I know times I have communicated with some gals and didn't see a match and vice versa. No sense in getting butt hurt over it move on, plenty of other gals. I had a gal several years ago reject me because I didn't have 2 recent reviews within 6 months. I did explain my reasoning, some guys don't hobby much and that wasn't good enough. I politely thanked her and moved on. Granted this isn't match.com but you got to click to a certain extent or it is just awkward.
pairofhearts33 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 09:08 AM   #24
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

As funny and entertaining as I am, every provider on this board should want to see me.
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 09:44 AM   #25
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

The Black Hobbyists get rejected every time they browse ads and showcases. Many of the girls have NBA policies even black providers. Now I am seeing girls that wont see middle eastern and Indian men. Some girls don't want to see men that are overweight. I have had providers pm me and ask to meet and I have told them no because they weren't my type. Never had one issue when I told a girl no. If your race or body type turns off a provider why would you want to meet her? I do think that a blanket rejection of an entire race is unfair but a few bad apples fuck it up for everyone. Anyway to get pissed because a girl tells you no is wrong headed in my opinion. The girl is doing you a favor because it wouldn't be a good session most likely. Just my 2 cents and as always I may be totally off base just my take on the issue.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 09:44 AM   #26
DaniellexxRose
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I personally think guys shouldn't get mad over it, There's a MILLIONS of vaginas on this earth. One rejection will not make your Dick fall off.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:46 AM   #27
DaniellexxRose
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, I never have issues with black hobbyist. They probably are the most respectful guys on here to be realistic. But as long as you respect me then skin color doesn't matter.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:02 AM   #28
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose View Post
I personally think guys shouldn't get mad over it, There's a MILLIONS of vaginas on this earth. One rejection will not make your Dick fall off.
It's much deeper than that. Those million don't mean a thing IF there are specific reasons why I want to see you. There are REASONS why a guy wants to see a particular girl. Well, I'll speak for myself and just say me. There are reasons why I'd want to see a particular provider. Again, no 'dartboard' methods.

I'd say it's similar to buying a car, or a pair of shoes, or something else you like. You don't want that teal green Hyundai with the brown cloth seats. No, you want that fire engine red Camaro over there, with the white leather seats. Or, you may want those pink and silver Jordans, not the blue penny loafers.

But, to be told no, we can't sell you the Camaro, or those Jordans aren't 'available' for you, but they're being saved for another buyer, you're going to feel some kind of way about that. It's human nature to feel a bit of a sting with rejection.

If you've never felt that feeling before, then your life is way too easy. If you've never felt it, and you're an adult, I pity you the first time you're GONNA feel it.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 04:00 PM   #29
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow View Post
Whores aren't suppose to think or have opinions.
This is actually the way things go around here these days. Any provider who speaks her mind or forms an opinion on things are attacked and put down by the woman hating trolls.

Good thing the good guys with sense outnumber guys like that. They might not have time or desire constantly post on eccie because they have lives and aren't miserable with themselves but they always come through.

Some guys take it extra personal when a "hooker" declines them. They feel like they are entitled because they have money.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 04:29 PM   #30
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose View Post
I seriously would like to know why guys get so upset when a provider does not want to see them? Then all of a sudden we become trash & a hoe etc ... but weren't you just scheduling to screw me?

I'll wait.
Is it right for him to call you names because you denied a session with him? No, but most guys are good guys and, depending on your screening methods, I am sure he would like to know why you declined to see him. On a normal situation, a guy does not call a provider names just because she refuses to see him, because with all the providers out there, there is no reason for it. I will bet there are more layers to it that you are not revealing.

By the same token, let's say after a guy passes screening, the provider accepts the appointment for a BCD session and the hobbyist's money, and she decides for whatever reason not to bring her "A" game to the session. Then, he chooses to write a "no" recommendation review (which he has every right to do, this being an info exchange board an all), and/or just makes a comment about how he was not satisfied when he saw her, why does that provider call him names and sick her WKs on him?
Guest110416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women