Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48518
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should voters be required to show ID
No. 5 6.58%
Yes. 64 84.21%
Leave it to the individual states to decide. 6 7.89%
I don't have an opinion. 1 1.32%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2012, 06:21 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Democrats require photo ID to enter their primary convention.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...heir-delegates
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 06:44 AM   #17
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

According to the Dems we should HAVE to buy health insurance or be fined but not have to prove we are citizens to vote. Sounds upside down to me.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:18 AM   #18
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

From a practical perspective it is much easier for me to simply show my drivers license to vote than it is to keep track of a voters registration card that I only use very rarely. So I just don't understand the complaints people have about this. It is almost impossible to function in this society without ID. For those few people living completely off the grid - I doubt they vote anyway.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:08 AM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default How embarassing, Dems want photo ID for convention

It is true that photo ID helps to keep the riff raff out and the dems know it. They will be using voter ID to protect themselves during their convention.

Oh, there is a fake graph for Louise to cut and paste.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...heir-delegates
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #20
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaddayadda View Post
According to the Dems we should HAVE to buy health insurance or be fined but not have to prove we are citizens to vote. Sounds upside down to me.
Trust me, the insurer is gonna require ID...and when you go to the Dr, they will require an ID also.

Knock, Knock
Who's there?
HIPAA
HIPAA who?
I can't tell you anything without the proper ID and authorization.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #21
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Based on the highly unscientific poll on this board, it looks like even the lefty kooks are voting for the photo ID requirement. It's amazing the Democrats at the national level are so vehement in their fight against photo ID. It makes me think the Democrats rely on voter fraud pretty heavily. I think fraudulent votes are part of the core vote for Democrats. They've got the welfare vote, the gay vote, the black vote, the Hispanic vote and the dead people vote.

Pollsters always oversample Democrats because they supposedly have to compensate for superior Democrat voter turnout. That's always been a mystery to me. Why do Democrats vote more than Republicans? I wonder if Democrat voter fraud isn't the reason that Democrats appear to get out the vote better.

It cracks me up, that one argument against requiring photo ID, is that voter fraud is no big deal because almost no one ever gets arrested for it. We don't strictly enforce laws against voter fraud, so few people get arrested. Democrats argue that he fact that there are so few arrests must mean there's no problem. It's circular reasoning. Instead of dealing with the problem, we just ignore it.

When Bobby Kennedy became attorney general in 1961, he had a meeting with FBI director, J. Edgar Hoover and asked him what he was doing to fight organized crime. Hoover's response was: what organized crime? Holder's reaction to voter fraud is, what voter fraud?
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women