Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2024, 08:00 PM   #16
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Yep, and the #meetoo liberals are in full support of it. I love the Babylon B headline that that guy er I mean girl won a gold medal in domestic violence.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2024, 09:53 PM   #17
HoHound
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
By the way, can anybody provide an actual credible news source that shows any group in its entirety openly supports this?
Here you go.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters...-ever-00166731
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2024, 10:42 PM   #18
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHound View Post
That article was written on 7/8, before the Olympics so it has nothing to do with the biased bullshit narrative of your topic. And it actually shows the lack of support of your false claim on a left leaning news source.

Well, enough posting for me on this one of your many "I hate Democrats" troll threads. Nobody is going to find anything that says Democrats actually support the topic of this thread unless someone finds a link on bozotheclown.com or some other silly ass goofball site.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 12:07 AM   #19
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
That article was written on 7/8, before the Olympics so it has nothing to do with the biased bullshit narrative of your topic. And it actually shows the lack of support of your false claim on a left leaning news source.

Well, enough posting for me on this one of your many "I hate Democrats" troll threads. Nobody is going to find anything that says Democrats actually support the topic of this thread unless someone finds a link on bozotheclown.com or some other silly ass goofball site.
... Then let's stay on-topic with the issue at hand.
Do YOU, Lucas - and the other Democrat-leaning liberals
support the (fe)male vs female boxing matches??
Or, do you think it's wrong-headed?? ... Yet to see the
liberal lads commenting on THAT.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 01:22 AM   #20
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

"Carini pulled out after Khelif’s second punch due to severe pain in her nose." lol

Khelif was born female, has female parts... This thread is stupid. She did not go through sex change surgery...
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 12:01 PM   #21
HoHound
BANNED

Default Second Boxer with Male DNA Brutally Beats a Woman at the Paris Olympics and Wins Bout. When Will Democrats Own Up To This?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...aris-olympics/

When will Democrats stop advocating fake women beating up real women for sport? When will Democrats admit how wrong this is. This makes my blood boil. I wanna enter the ring and beat the ever living shit out of these phonies. I think most real men feel this way. Why don’t Democrat men feel this way? Why do Democrat women tolerate this? This need to stop! Oh my God!
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 04:08 PM   #22
EdBeaver
Gaining Momentum

I agree that it's a bad idea for sporting organizations to let that happen. Democrats don't advocate for that. You have to be pretty far left to think it's a good idea. Real men are Democrats, Republicans and Independents.
EdBeaver is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 05:02 PM   #23
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Those fucking Democrats. Not only are they advocating for this but I heard that they are also responsible for the weeds in my garden and the fake pictures used by hookers on this site. It has got to stop.
BillysEatinIt is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 08:33 PM   #24
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

I am deleting this post because these threads were merged after I posted it and it is repeated info.
Old 08-02-2024, 08:38 PM   #25
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
I have a couple gal friends that were MMA gals. One made it to the traveling circuts. They both say that their other gal friends, currently still in the ring, want to go up against these two.
Perspective:
I used to work out with both. They can both drop guys quickly. So yes their friends can.
Right! It's not like these two women are dominating their sport. One of them only had a 9-5 professional record going into the games. And she lost in the quarterfinal round in the Tokyo olympics in 2021. To a woman.
Old 08-02-2024, 08:51 PM   #26
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

All threads merged.
As noted before, this is a Sports/Olympics Discussion.
It is not a Political Discussion.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 08:56 PM   #27
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Most of us got this wrong here. Certainly the OP's of the three original threads did. But all of the rest of us who did not defend these WOMEN did too. Most of us only bitched about one of the OP's accusing Democrats of supporting this. But here's the whole story.

Both of these athletes are women. Legally. They were both identified as women at birth and have both lived their entire lives as women. They have also competed in boxing as women for their entire careers. Both of them have been supported publicly by their countries. And one of them is from Algeria which does NOT recognize the rights of anyone to change their sexual identification at any time in their lives. She also competed in the Tokyo olympics in 2021 as a woman. She lost in the quarterfinals. Against a woman.

The controversy has come because of the International Boxing Association. It claims these two failed "gender eligibility tests." But the International Olympic Committee voted to not recognize the IBA in 2023 "after a years-long dispute over the integrity of its bouts and judging and transparency of management." And all of that happened before this.

If you want to know the details NPR has an excellent piece explaining it all. Some of you might say that you don't care what NPR says because they are biased. But they have a ton more credibility than Gateway Pundit which was the source for one of the OP's. And they use IOC sources for their information. Gateway Pundit uses maniacs like Charlie Kirk.

Here is the link: https://www.npr.org/2024/08/02/nx-s1...lif-lin-yuting

I think the best person that has spoken out about this has been WWE wrestler Logan Paul. He put out a really demeaning tweet slamming the Algerian woman. Then he deleted it and said “I might be guilty of spreading misinformation along with the entirety of this app.” I have a ton of respect for someone who admits they were wrong and owns up to it. The rest of us should too.
Old 08-02-2024, 11:07 PM   #28
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
If anyone has a problem with the participation of these boxers, take it up with the IOC. It has jack shit to do with Dems because they have absolutely nothing to do with the International Olympic Committee that governs such matters... just FYI

Edit for below: Dali, I posted about a fact and your post is completely irrelevant to that fact unless the #metoo movement has members on the IOC... can't control what people support. Do you think society supports married men fucking whores? Funny how some folks like to get on their high horse on a whore board with a fake name. LOL

By the way, can anybody provide an actual credible news source that shows any group in its entirety openly supports this?

The IOC definitely has its eye on the bottom line and lining their pockets. Their operations aren't saintly like they would have the world believe. And you are so correct about a political party having something to do about it. If we were to go that route, than I have to say that saltys insiders were telling me that it was 100% republicans who were pushing that agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Then let's stay on-topic with the issue at hand.
Do YOU, Lucas - and the other Democrat-leaning liberals
support the (fe)male vs female boxing matches??
Or, do you think it's wrong-headed?? ... Yet to see the
liberal lads commenting on THAT.

#### Salty
I don't think anyone should support it. Don't know why the IOC allowed it.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 09:06 AM   #29
BillysEatinIt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post

I don't think anyone should support it. Don't know why the IOC allowed it.
No one supports men against women. That's not what happened here. The IOC allowed it because they are women. Born as women. Lived their whole lives as women. Have competed athletically as women. Have lost to women in the past. It is women against women. See post #27.
Old 08-03-2024, 09:38 AM   #30
TulsaLocksmith
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default Unfair Advantage

Well it says alot that both Imane Khelif of Algeria and Lin Yu‑ting of Taiwan had been disqualified from the 2023 Women's World Championships because they failed the chromosome gender test. If you fail a drug test you are disqualified. Maybe they should have started with the those 2 fighting each other and then modifying the rules for the women that have to fight them next.

Boxing rules apply to the Transgender fighter but MMA rules can be used by the women. Kicking is allowed by the women to even the playing field.
TulsaLocksmith is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women