Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35665
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2020, 01:38 AM   #16
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well first of all the rating of a provider should be based solely on the quality of the provider and her service.

For example. Was she on time with the appointment and if she is running late did she communicate with her client properly.

Was she dressed and ready to turn you on and give you the chemistry you desire?

Did you communicate with her abiut the type of session you were looking for.

For example asking her to wear thigh high stockings, lingerie in a certain color, or a fetish you want to explore.

Ratings are based on the quality of the session you personally had with the provider you chose. Not for others who weren't part of the session to downgrade a provider strictly bc she isn't your type or bc you wanna be captain save a hoe and cause drama.

We are all Grown even if we don't act like it from time to time by stirring the pot. I have been guilty of it myself.

Rate your provider on service, quality, chemistry, communication and overall performance.

But what the hell do I know besides Fuck You, Your Fired??
I love using that in real life.

Pretty eyes and thick thighs gentlemen. Find your diamond and hokd on to her. Not everyone will have the right chemistry together. So I say fuck'em till you find them. Lol
XoXo TK
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 07:25 AM   #17
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

It's really funny how much opinion relates to discussion of the forum thread rating. It has nothing to do with the service or quality of the provider. Just the thread itself. It's a built-in feature of the vBulletin software being used.

Since it gets under the skin of certain posters, that just adds fire to others to go around and click on the "*" or "*****" rating.

Or maybe in a time when we feel our vote doesn't count, it's refreshing to see that our rating does count, or at least until the next person puts in their rating. If you really wanted to tame it out, you can change the setting so that the rating only shows after a set number of votes.

I myself just rate to see the pretty patterns go round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kx2PbA8bCI
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 09:16 AM   #18
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Encounters: 2

This really brings me back to what I was saying earlier. The stars are dumb because of how they are being utilized. Why not just let the comments speak to the quality of the post, or the provider if it is a review being rated? And if the OP wants to edit the recommendation and add let’s say “5 star rating” beside the “Yes” recommendation, then he could certainly do that. Although if the OP types “Resounding Yes” in that field then the addition of a 5 star rating would be rather redundant, would it not? Both the OP and readers alike can convey their message in the comments section and that would give folks what they need to know about the subject matter at hand. As it stands right now, the stars are nothing more than a tool for the narcissists and the vindictive people playing childish games. I thought we all had to be over 21 to be a member of eccie? I make a motion that Eccie move to eliminate the star ratings on threads. All in favor say “Aye”. Opposed - “No”
Thank you very much
Ok, now let’s see how much longer this bull shit lasts.
Jack Scheidt is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 10:34 AM   #19
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Just an fyi...as I have said in my initial post I have used the rating system a few times to post a 5 star...I didn't post the 5 nor the 1 that Chloe has already received in 37 views...I won't use it again...the games continue...they are all 5's in my opinion...
Johnsson is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 07:04 PM   #20
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsson View Post
..they are all 5's in my opinion...

You are 100% correct. Anyone that can put up a thread or provide input or just provide entertainment to this site that has seen better days, gets all the stars they want.

Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 04:18 PM   #21
Eugene Yuss
Account Disabled

It seems strange to me that the most sanctimonious, holier-than-thou poster in this thread is the very same who sent her army of minions to downvote posts, post negative comments on competitors' reviews, and bump competitors' threads down to lower their visibility, and all manner of other nefarious deeds. Mind you this is all *years* before anyone else did it in an organized way. But I suppose that's no surprise to those who have been paying attention.
Eugene Yuss is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 07:30 AM   #22
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsson View Post
Just an fyi...as I have said in my initial post I have used the rating system a few times to post a 5 star...I didn't post the 5 nor the 1 that Chloe has already received in 37 views...I won't use it again...the games continue...they are all 5's in my opinion...
The star system is a joke and the more that I see others posting about it the more I realize how misused it is. For example, this quote was from one provider commenting about another provider is another thread:

"I probably suspect she asked you to post as a friend, because she has asked me in the past to give her stars & to get involved in her drama ..which I did as I thought she was a friend and I was just trying to be a friend"

So there is a confession that the star system is totally manipulated. Sad day when providers manipulate the system by asking other providers to "boost their ratings".
arealone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women