Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #16
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

I love that picture. It's the elegant shot I was going for. My assistant likes it best. I really do need more, thank you kindly for the reminder.

And sweet bunny, you only say that because you can't afford me.... and that's ok. Maybe Obama will help you with that... OH or clinton... he's a chubby chaser....

To answer your question as you so kindly lay out.... Not one person every pays to have sex with me. I am paid because I understand that deep seeded need in men to be loved and loved on. I understand what it is that drives them day in and day out to work harder and harder until the neglect at home is so much, they buckle under it. I am paid because I understand the human body and it's needs from the tip of his head to his toes. I am paid because there is no one in the country that does a better job than me. When a man is so crushed and so worn out, all he can do is fall onto my table and in my arms, I am his beacon of light in his weary world. I understand the anger that grows inside a heart. It contaminates all around it until it's just a festering wound. It's the saddest thing I've ever seen. I see that in you precious bunny. However, I am happy and content in this world. Something I would give to you if you'd let me.

Nipples this exact picture is what I had the bet on. It's posted ONLY for things like this.

If I ever charge for how I look, my rate would be unattainable. No worries, I do not sell my body.

I'd like to point out something interesting in this bunnies post. Do you others see the evil pumping from his fingers and his heart? He is made to feel powerful by trying to post things he doesn't understand. It's very much a mental condition that is treatable. You don't have to suffer so my love.

Let me lay this out for you dear one in a rather coarse way ....

I am a fat, redneck, conservative, hippy, christian hooker that has better command of the entirety of the world than you. I'm more than happy to share what I know. I'm also happy to listen to your pain here. Bless your aching heart.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:41 PM   #17
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Keep telling yourself that sister.

You are a fat gross redneck hooker, that part i agree with.

Long post. You in your feelings now? LOL

I can't imagine the smell on you.

Well better them than me!
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:02 PM   #18
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread:

AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:24 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Keep telling yourself that sister.

You are a fat gross redneck hooker, that part i agree with.

Long post. You in your feelings now? LOL

I can't imagine the smell on you.

Well better them than me!
Well, aren't we the class act? Thanks for taking this board to a level lower than even I could imagine.

Typical liberal tolerance, higher intelligence and moral superiority on parade here.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:46 PM   #20
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

What is remarkable to me is that he is desperately wanting to hurt me but inadvertently insulted every hooker in the world.

Sweet love, go to the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirrow. Do you see the man you are looking back at you?

These words of wisdom are lost if you aren't up on my posting style.

But did you know the biggest most horrible liar in your world watches you shave every morning. (said by someone not me)

Now back to my precious little bunny. I brought you a bell to go around your neck. Pink I know. Sorry. It's all they had.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:13 PM   #21
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

well honestly no one is a saint in this situation. IJS

there have been many times I have been tempted to call people in the sandbox a nasty name or insult them on something other then their political views but I don't because I know it would void whatever idea I was trying to convey. And honestly I lose respect for people who resort to childish name calling.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #22
wolfeman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Markroxny, I bet you are smarter than what you have shown us. I have no dog in this fight but when you have to resort to personal attacks and name calling which has nothing to do with the topic, son, you have already lost the arguement. I suggest you cut your losses on this one, concede the thread, and start a new one.
wolfeman is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:42 PM   #23
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Oh THIS thread roflmao.

I'm offering 3 to one odds on Romney. Based on the animals post you know nada of what more than half of us know. It's just fun watching now.

Nipples that's very impolite. Do you want a carrot or lettus this afternoon?
I am in on that action. I will drive up to Dallas to pay for session Nov 7th. or collect 3 times in December.

PM for confirmation?
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:12 AM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
This thread:

agreed!
trainwreck!
wouldn't you say this smiley below describes this thread exactly????
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:26 AM   #25
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow. I started reading this because I thought the OP was trying to make a political statement. Turns out, he's just expressing deeply seated feelings of inadequacy, misogyny and self loathing.

@OP~If you ever get over your issues, you could really use a massage to relax. It's too bad that you've proven yourself to be so childish. Name calling, really? I don't even wonder at how many providers who have read this wouldn't see you on a bet because of your behavior.

@LovingKayla~He really has no idea how many members just put you on their "Got To See" list. Bravo I also wanted to say, That sari is still one of my favourites!
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:35 AM   #26
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Have you guys met my new pet? The parrot was reincarnated into this adorable little bunny! His name is Nipples. He has a pink nose and long fluffy ears. He is brown with speckels of white and one white patch on his left rear hip. ({something about the left being blank, who knows) He likes to jump up and down and if you listen closely, he has this little bark thing he does when he's really excited. Shhhhhh listen.........
Damn, does Nipples occupy a leadership position in the Tea Party Parrotriot organization? Or maybe production assistant for your mentor, the ex-deejay?

lettus
mirrow
ha! Tparrotriot phonics?

I like a woman that's got a little something to grab onto - between the ears - like Skylar.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #27
markroxny
Valued Poster

Spare me the armchair psychiatry people. You dont' know shit about me. Self loathing? I am in love with myself sweetie pie, believe that.

If fat and stinky had stayed on the topic and didn't try to insult me by calling me a fucking pet (referring to me as a bunny rabbit is not name calling?? hypocrites), she wouldn't have got it right back at her. If you don't want it, don't bring it. If you bring it, I'm coming at you. Period.

Now, here is a challenge.....I WILL STAY ON THE TOPIC IF YOU WILL! let's see who can actually do that!

Peggy Noonan Zings Romney AGAIN!

Quote:
"The Romney campaign has to get turned around," she wrote. "This week I called it incompetent, but only because I was being polite. I really meant 'rolling calamity.'"
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...ling-calamity/
Old 09-21-2012, 07:44 AM   #28
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, aren't we the class act? Thanks for taking this board to a level lower than even I could imagine.

Typical liberal tolerance, higher intelligence and moral superiority on parade here.
+ 1 COG

When people can't play ball, they always resort to personal/childish attacks...

the only thing missing was....

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #29
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Who didn't hear a rimshot after seeing S&L's pic? I don't think there's anything left to say LMAO.
OP, you are not only out maneuvered and out classed, you don't know enough to just stay down. Seriously, let it go sweetie pie and go make me a sammich.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:55 AM   #30
markroxny
Valued Poster

I see you have no interest in staying on topic either Dharma.

And i notice you give her a pass on the name calling she did. Very cool.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE TOPIC?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women