Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #16
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick View Post
Nothing wrong with the math.
Sad truth but teens do get set out in America.
A lot more often than some folks on here want to believe.....
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
On a review it only states a fee, maybe they should reword that to 'donation' and under activities reword that to 'activities enjoyed in private' and at the bottom an automatic disclaimer stating this never happened and was fabricated.....maybe some legal expert could fix this so it could not be used against a provider.....ijs

BTW 44-30=14 carry the S factor and and the DA factor and you still get 14. Damn that can't be right either....we need a math expert as well here....

A psychic will tell you that time relative to Austin is different than other places. Or was that a physicist?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:45 AM   #18
Deva Divine
Account Disabled

User ID: 83516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Murdock View Post
Your showcase says you're 44. I'll leave it to others to do the math in their heads...I'll wait.

Uh-huh.

You may claim to walk the line, but your mere presence on this board paints a much different picture. Don't try to preach to the choir that you're a healer/educator. We're not stupid.
I was put on probation for talking about the first time I got paid for a french kiss, because doing so is taboo here. But I confess. You did catch me in a lie. I am not 44. I am nearly 57.

I have actually been in the business for 51 years if you count the years that are taboo for me to talk about on this forum. My sessions speak for themselves with regard to the educational and healing aspects. But since you are unlikely to make an appointment, I ask: Do you use superior penetration technique? Can you move from missionary to doggie, back to missionary, sit the woman on top, and then move into classic yabyum position in a spiraling motion without ever breaking the intimate connection? Do you use eye contact and synchronized breathing to blend your energy with a woman's and intensify the passion? I won't even bother to ask if you use sophisticated sensual conversation.... that is obvious.

The last person who guessed my age was a 22 year old man. I met him 4 months ago. He said he thought I looked like I was 42. People frequently say that I look like I am in my 30's. I am happy about that.

I wish prostitution was legal. It would make life so much easier. I believe in it so much I used to be a madam. But it isn't, and it isn't likely to ever get legalized unless the forums like this come up with a less inherently exploitive, derogatory and abusive system. Even if prostitution were legal, I would still be offering educational and healing sessions because having sex for money and pretending it feels wonderful makes me physically ill. How is that for a hypocritcal stance? I will lie about my age, but not an orgasm. Besides I get bladder infections and yeast infections from rough sex, and so many of the people who pay are more likely to be rough with women. There are also some creme de la creme lovers here, because you have developed skill and confidence with practice. But have you gotten a grip on the urge to thrust like a bull and learned how to pace yourself so that women can enjoy you all night long, instead of hoping the hour is up?

Fortunately in many cases this is irrelevant, as so many men here have erectile dysfunction and cannot have sex anyway, all they want is a hand job. Unfortunately, they do not realize they are speeding themselves to complete premature impotency by not pacing themselves, instead of trying to have just as many orgasms at 50, as they did when they were 20. There is a reason why coaches say not to have sex before the game. Fortunately, there is a solution. You can learn to orgasm without ejaculating.

Or, if that seems too difficult, then simply keep in mind that you cannot eat as much when you are 50, as you did when you were 20 without getting fat. You cannot run as fast at 50 as you could at 20. You cannot remember things as well in your 50's as you did when you were 20. This is not a bad thing. Maturity has it's advantages too. But if you try to keep having just as many ejaculations when you are 50, as you did when you were 20, you will begin to dramatically feel the effects of aging on your sex life, and speed yourself to complete impotency prematurely... How did I get off on that? Oh yes.

There are nutritional supplements that can restore hormonal function to a much more youthful experience, and improve your over all health, adding many sexually active feel good years to life. Men do not have to depend on blue pills that accelerate the possibility of a heart attack. MDs aren't likely to tell you about this either.
Deva Divine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women