Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2014, 06:57 PM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I wonder if anyone here besides me has seen the movie. I think this demonstrates pretty successfully how small and bitter some people can be.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:09 PM   #17
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You have no mind to judge others, Old-Twerp. Crawl back into your bottle and pickle your ignorance, Old-Twerp.
Good to know you support your minion IIFFy's neo-Nazi political views. Not that I am shocked at the revelation. But if IIFFy is the Reichsfuehrer, and your lackey, you do know what that makes you....
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:31 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Good to know you support your minion IIFFy's neo-Nazi political views. Not that I am shocked at the revelation. But if IIFFy is the Reichsfuehrer, and your lackey, you do know what that makes you....
You're the only minion here, Old-Twerp. And it's all well and good that you haven't been arrested for vagrancy, Old-Twerp, considering how your opinion has no visible means of support.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:47 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
You have no mind to judge others, Old-Twerp. Crawl back into your bottle and pickle your ignorance, Old-Twerp.
OMFG! JDIdiot posts a thread about him going to a Marvel Comics movie... Makes arrogant commentary... It's questioned... IFFFYYY makes an incoherent and offensive comment....it's challenged. IBIdiot to the WK rescue. And now we're teetering on the edge of another IBIdiot poo flinging.

Yawwwwn.... Here we go again. Maybe that's where bad threads go to die.

Bring it Corpy! We all know you're ready to show us your Funk and Wagnall's.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:50 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I wonder if anyone here besides me has seen the movie. I think this demonstrates pretty successfully how small and bitter some people can be.
small and bitter?

Talking about IBIdiot's JUNK again eh?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:35 AM   #21
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
You're the only minion here, Old-Twerp. And it's all well and good that you haven't been arrested for vagrancy, Old-Twerp, considering how your opinion has no visible means of support.
Go back and read IIFFy's belching vomit--he is in complete support of his Nazi-like oppression of "liberals" who don't have the "proper" opinions. This is the case even if the "liberals" are the majority. In other words he is in favor of goose-stepping oppression of anyone who opposes the Reichsfuehere's definition of proper thought. [And I really don't care if someone else thinks it sounds more Dzerzhinsky-like, it is the minority suppression of the masses based upon thought police. It is wrong and evil either way.] And since IIFFY only thinks what you espouse, and you refuse to speak up against your lap-dog, then by your own logic (repeated on here over and over), you must be of the same mind.

That is all the logical and "visible means of support" needed.

Let me give you the opportunity to correct yourself: Do you support the stifling and prosecution of those whose only "crime" it to have liberal principles, and who pushed those liberal principles forward via a majority vote? Do you believe the "right minded" minority has the right to do what IIFFY was espousing? A simple "YES" or "NO" to each of those questions will do.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:45 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go back and read IIFFy's belching vomit--he is in complete support of his Nazi-like oppression of "liberals" who don't have the "proper" opinions. This is the case even if the "liberals" are the majority. In other words he is in favor of goose-stepping oppression of anyone who opposes the Reichsfuehere's definition of proper thought. [And I really don't care if someone else thinks it sounds more Dzerzhinsky-like, it is the minority suppression of the masses based upon thought police. It is wrong and evil either way.] And since IIFFY only thinks what you espouse, and you refuse to speak up against your lap-dog, then by your own logic (repeated on here over and over), you must be of the same mind.

Let me give you the opportunity to correct yourself: Do you support the stifling and prosecution of those whose only "crime" it to have liberal principles, and who pushed those liberal principles forward via a majority vote? Do you believe the "right minded" minority has the right to do what IIFFY was espousing? A simple "YES" or "NO" to each of those questions will do.
Yeah, Old-Twerp, you're all about *fairness* and *equality* except when it doesn't fit your agenda, asshole.

Quote:
Quote:
there are too many guns out there, many are certainly in the hands of people who shouldn't have them, and some of the loudest gun-rights screamers are definitely ones who should not.
You can take your hypocrisy and go screw yourself, Old-Twerp: yes or no?
Old 04-07-2014, 09:59 AM   #23
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

"Yes or No" is way too complicated for IB to handle.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:10 AM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Have you yet mastered tying your shoes, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout: yes or no?
Old 04-07-2014, 10:19 AM   #25
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Are you going to shit in every thread today IB ...yes or no?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:21 AM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you so stupid as to believe that ever did or could happen, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout: yes or no?
Old 04-07-2014, 10:48 AM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
Yeah, Old-Twerp, you're all about *fairness* and *equality* except when it doesn't fit your agenda, asshole.

You can take your hypocrisy and go screw yourself, Old-Twerp: yes or no?
The only "agenda" I had here was to point out the obvious Nazi-like beliefs of your lackey IIFFy.

I never thought even YOU would be so stupid and ego-driven to actually walk into this tread and defend those tactics. But you proved me wrong. As of today, right along with IBCondomman, IBBuffoon, and IBMassa' we now have you accepting the self-appointed title of IBFuehrer.

Well done. Most of us have seen the resemblance for a long time, but it makes it easier knowing that you approve of it.

By the way, what is "unfair" about my post? IIFFy posted the comment, I just pointed out the obvious parallels. It isn't my fault that he (and now you) are both stupid, oblivious, AND fascists at heart. That is on you, not me. Don't complain when my mirror shows you that you are truly evil at heart.

And while I am at it, since I myself am not a Nazi sympathizer, my pointing out the similarity between IIFFy and you and the Nazis is certainly not hypocritical.

Quote:
Agreed. And as you can see, he couldn't answer it, could he!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:11 AM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only "agenda" I had here was to point out the obvious Nazi-like beliefs of your lackey IIFFy.

I never thought even YOU would be so stupid and ego-driven to actually walk into this tread and defend those tactics. But you proved me wrong. As of today, right along with IBCondomman, IBBuffoon, and IBMassa' we now have you accepting the self-appointed title of IBFuehrer.

Well done. Most of us have seen the resemblance for a long time, but it makes it easier knowing that you approve of it.

By the way, what is "unfair" about my post? IIFFy posted the comment, I just pointed out the obvious parallels. It isn't my fault that he (and now you) are both stupid, oblivious, AND fascists at heart. That is on you, not me. Don't complain when my mirror shows you that you are truly evil at heart.

And while I am at it, since I myself am not a Nazi sympathizer, my pointing out the similarity between IIFFy and you and the Nazis is certainly not hypocritical.
You're a liar when you say you have no agenda, Old-Twerp. Your fascist desire to repress the rights of those you disagree with is very apparent in your posts, Old-Twerp.

Quote:
Agreed. And as you can see, he couldn't answer it, could he!
No one died and left you in charge of a damn thing, Old-Twerp; so, you seriously need psychiatric help in your fantasy world if you believe you're deservedly entitled to a damn thing.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:30 PM   #29
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a liar when you say you have no agenda, Old-Twerp. Your fascist desire to repress the rights of those you disagree with is very apparent in your posts, Old-Twerp.

Dear IBFuehrer, it wasn't ME who was advocating a fascist, repressive though police revolution. It was your lackey, Reichsfuehrer IIFFy. I actually spoke out quite forcefully against it if you recall (you do recall, but you are loath to admit it). Where in my statement did I advocate curtailing anyone's rights? Oh, I said I didn't like people with mental problems or people with religious fanatic tendencies to have guns--do YOU want those folks armed? But unlike Reichsfuehrer IIFFy I didn't advocate repressing people who disagreed with me. So, again, you have been caught in a blatant lie. Not that catching you in a blatant lie is difficult, it isn't.

No one died and left you in charge of a damn thing, Old-Twerp; so, you seriously need psychiatric help in your fantasy world if you believe you're deservedly entitled to a damn thing.
For once you are right--at least partially. I am not in charge of anything. I don't pretend to be. I am just one small voice pointing out when you go off the deep end as you typically do. Pointing out the hypocrisy of so much of what you say. Pointing out the hate and anger in your poor pitiful little life.

And it isn't really ME who deserves an answer, it is the casual visitor to this board, the people who might not realize that you are a raving lunatic spewing a dogma of anger and repression--just like your hero, IBFeuhrer. I don't NEED you to answer, because it is painfully obvious that you DO believe the "right minded" minority has the right to do what IIFFY was espousing and subjugate the majority just because the majority is too stupid to see the world as you see it.

Here you are, the big, bad, bellicose voice of 11,000+ diatribes and you are cowering and afraid of little harmless me? All I asked was the simple question: do you support your lackey's neo-Nazi views? You chose to sidestep the question--as is your typical MO. Your lie-filled rant against me for such a simple question is all the answer sane readers need.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:31 PM   #30
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
JCM, is that a trick question? You know IB can't help himself.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women