Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37122
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-18-2010, 10:49 PM   #16
lionheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I do think there is validity in the concept...and I had a good time with the raffles that did take place. As has been said here, it would probably work well with the right folks in place to put it together.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:36 AM   #17
Bloodhound
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Raffle

Having played in all the raffles I think the problem was not with the set-up. Moto did a great job collecting and holding the money. The problem was what did the winners do with their funds? We have no idea! I see no way to correct that problem. I also don't agree with paying a provider to hold the money. I see problems with that right off the get go. How many times have we read about providers keeping someones funds and not providing paid for service? I'm not throwing all in the same pot but how to choose one? I would love to play again with the right people in on the set-up.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:32 AM   #18
Jobe0111
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Give it up.

While a great idea, the trust issue has pretty much killed it. It was run fine with Moto handling the funds. Two things put the damper on it, 1) guys not paying quick enough after they claimed numbers and 2) use of the winnings.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:09 PM   #19
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

I missed out on the first couple of raffles and when I did get in on one the guy got banned before the raffle could take place. Yes I did loose my entry money just like everyone else did that was playing that one. To me neither loosing my first entry or how the guys used the money would really keep me from trying another one. I will for sure tell you that if a provider is pre-paid for a session or if a provider is holding the cash till I spend it then it would not be something I would be interested in. At the rate I hobby it might take me 2 or 3 months to spend the cash so NO I do not want someone (provider or hobbyist) holding my winnings for that long. Anything can happen to them in that amount of time.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:15 PM   #20
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

A provider holds the money...........miscommincatio n/mishap and the date doesn't happen.........the provider wants her money anyway (after all, she set aside the time)..........the provider gives it to her...........good luck with that.

I will hold the money.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:19 PM   #21
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

Hey Guys,
I very much enjoyed co-ordinating the Raflle/Lotto...Collecting and Holding the funds was not too bad, they only issue there was putting off ther Drawing until everyone had sent in their entry fee. Plus, through the whole process, I only received one Hot Check. Not bad...
I really thought it was going to work out great, but when the funds were not spent in a timely manner, or reported back correctly, alot of suspicion arose.
I was unable to do the 3rd Raffle because of a difficult work schedule, and the last one really fell apart.

I may be willing to do another one, collect funds, distribute funds, coordinate with the providers, if, and only if, I set the rules, they do not change, if you do not like the rules, please do not enter, but do not scream you don't like them.

If I see some responses here or in the men's LR, I may consider it, it is only fair, If I am collecting & distributing the funds, I am taking all the risk, so I get to make the rules...FAIR?

And thanks you all you guys who knew I was trustworthy and collected and distributed ALL the funds, with out any compensation at all, I simply wanted to help.

Any Suggestions...FYI?

Moto
Old 07-19-2010, 12:30 PM   #22
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

The only way it would work is that the person who is collecting the money holds the funds till the session has actually occured and both the winner and the provider have informed the person holding the funds of such. Then he pays out the money. Of course this could still be circumvented so I really don't see any positive way to assure the funds would be used as intended.
Moto was obviously a great person to take care of the funds. He was totally honest in the way it was handled.
I really don't see this working though for the simple fact that there became to much infitting about the rules.
Most were happy with the way it was setup to allow a guy to spend an all night session with a young lady of his choise.
Then folks started jumping in stating how they couldn't do overnighters,or they wanted to use the funds for several sessions with different ladies ,etc ,etc ,etc.
before we knew it the rules list kept getting longer and some people were getting pissed off.
Then when we did get winners ,no reviews were posted as per the rules and we heard from the winners that they used them for several sessions(which were never reviewed either). So no one trusts the winners to use the funds as they were intended.
Unless someone can come up with a sure fire method to see that the funds are used as intended I see the idea as being dead in the water.
If the funds aren't used as intended this just becomes another gambling pool or raffle and I can go to the Winstar if I just want to gamble.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #23
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hey Guys,
I very much enjoyed co-ordinating the Raflle/Lotto...Collecting and Holding the funds was not too bad, they only issue there was putting off ther Drawing until everyone had sent in their entry fee. Plus, through the whole process, I only received one Hot Check. Not bad...

I really thought it was going to work out great, but when the funds were not spent in a timely manner, or reported back correctly, alot of suspicion arose.
I was unable to do the 3rd Raffle because of a difficult work schedule, and the last one really fell apart.

I may be willing to do another one, collect funds, distribute funds, coordinate with the providers, if, and only if, I set the rules, they do not change, if you do not like the rules, please do not enter, but do not scream you don't like them.

If I see some responses here or in the men's LR, I may consider it, it is only fair, If I am collecting & distributing the funds, I am taking all the risk, so I get to make the rules...FAIR?

And thanks you all you guys who knew I was trustworthy and collected and distributed ALL the funds, with out any compensation at all, I simply wanted to help.

Any Suggestions...FYI?

Moto

There you go folks.I think Moto has made you all a great offer.
if you want to try it I don't think you could be in better hands.
Props to you Moto for offerring.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:37 PM   #24
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
There you go folks.I think Moto has made you all a great offer.
if you want to try it I don't think you could be in better hands.
Props to you Moto for offerring.
You Bet Looie, you know, I am just a Giver!! LOL...
Old 07-19-2010, 01:11 PM   #25
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Thanks but NO Thanks, We already seen how this one plays out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
If a MOD (Any MOD) was to jump in, set the rules and run this RAFFLE, I would be first in line to send my money in. Even an Ex-Mod like CPI3000 Or retired Provider but still active MOD like FAWN.
"Yes, I do TRUST all the Mods on ECCIE to do the Right thing."
Quote:
Originally Posted by gptxman View Post
Yes I did loose my entry money just like everyone else did that was playing that one.
The MOD's would never allow this to happen if they were Handling the Raffle. I stand by my Comment. Hobby safe my friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossman39 View Post
I may be willing to do another one, collect funds, distribute funds, coordinate with the providers, if, and only if, I set the rules
Thanks but NO Thanks, We already seen how this one plays out. And i Doubt you will get more than a handfull that is willing to go down that road again.

CG
Old 07-19-2010, 02:00 PM   #26
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

I participated in the first two raffles and like Moto got caught up with work and wasn't able to participate in the third. I feel confident and trust Moto to facilitate a raffle and set the rules.

It is plain and simple, you don't like the rules, don't play. The biggest problem, as previously stated, is that the winners did not seem to use their winnings in the true spirit of the raffle and unfortunately that won't change.

Kudos to Moto for stepping up and offering his leadership and I for one would participate. Thanks brotha!

Koa
Old 07-19-2010, 02:11 PM   #27
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Thanks KohanaKoa, and I would, just as before, be upfront and honest, collect the funds, hold the funds, and distribute the funds.

The rules changed weekly because people wanted more options, and there were too many chiefs, not enough indians, and they kept changing.
I for one, would make good, honest, easy to follow rules for a Lotto/Raffle, if you did not like the rules, simply don't enter.

If Copierguy0 has a better idea, go ahead, do it, I would follow his lead, because he does have a good reputation here on the board, as do I.

But please, once again, do not lump me in with the people which had issues, or the winners who did not spend their funds correctly, it was not my fault.

* I collected
* I held
* I distributed
* FOR FREE

Moto
Old 07-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #28
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate the compliment that you find me trustworthy to do the job. However, I have no interest in doing so for several reasons.

I have learned the wisest thing to do in this hobby is keep a transaction simple. I see woman, pay woman, and leave at the appropriate time. There is no "WE" involved in the equation. Almost every time that simple formula is changed or shortcuts are taken, things go south fast. The alert forums are proof of that.

Again, thanks for the compliment. I'll just keep my dealings simple and on a misdemeanor level.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:46 PM   #29
Surge
Surge

Encounters: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohanaKoa View Post
...I feel confident and trust Moto to facilitate a raffle and set the rules...Koa

+1 on this Koa! I have met Moto several times and I do trust him!!

Moto:

If you want help give me a call and I will throw my hat into the ring with you to help facilitate this...

Old 07-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #30
looiecypher
Account Disabled

copier the mods cannot get involved in this. it would make it a site sponsored raffle then. hassles I'm sure they do not need.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women