Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37122
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-15-2010, 01:24 PM   #16
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Lol! I get not one, but TWO replies! I do feel flattered.

Just don't be shocked when a grumpy old curmudgeonly mod suspends you for violating the rules. After all, they are just doing their job.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:29 PM   #17
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Back to the OP's point: I no longer visit the Fort Worth ads section for the reason he mentions. It's almost as difficult to find a Fort Worth provider there as it is to find one in Reviews.

As I write this, a quick glance at the first eight ads in the FW ads section shows only one mentioning a location in Tarrant County, and that's along 360. One says she's "Coming to Dallas"; another says "PLANO!"

Advertising in a forum that isn't germane, or not including at least a rough idea or where a lady might work, makes the forum less valuable. Less value means less traffic, which means fewer eyeballs are seeing the ads; and as the eyeballs stop visiting, it actually becomes a self-defeating strategy.

IMHO, we might as well re-merge the ads forums for all the good the separate forum is doing me lately.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:30 PM   #18
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
Lol! I get not one, but TWO replies! I do feel flattered.

Just don't be shocked when a grumpy old curmudgeonly mod suspends you for violating the rules. After all, they are just doing their job.
LOL....didn't realize any rules had been broken. Thought this was just about telling a few lazy ole curmudgeons how I felt about their non-provider friendly attitudes and thanking the gents for not telling me how to run my biz.....hmmmm I don't foresee a suspension in my future for stating my opinion.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #19
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
...LL is no customer of mine, nor will he or any other grumpy ole curmudgeon who chooses to post in such a negative and non-provider friendly manner.
That statement needs engraved on every clients minds as to whether they want to EVER provide a handle when setting up sessions.

Are you certain you've never seen me?

You are reading my opinion on this and taking umbrage for a client responding to the OP's rant.

Your statements actually did more to damage your potential client base than anything any client has posted in this thread because you clearly don't seem to get it.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:08 PM   #20
neco71
Gaining Momentum

I kind of look at it this way. Say some dude from Atlanta travels to Ft. Worth to sell a cow....or whatever it is they sell in Ft. Worth (kidding - I've got nothing but love for our Cowtown neighbors).

OK, so he pulls up the Ft. Worth ads and finds a gal that has the look and menu he wants, etc and then he finds out she's actually located in Dallas. He pulls up google maps and finds out it'll take around 45 minutes to an hour to get to her (add another 45 minutes because google maps sucks).

So the question is, does he go see her? I would answer maybe, maybe not. On the one hand, he might not want to because there are plenty of gorgeous providers in Ft. Worth that he can get to pretty quickly. On the other hand, he might because 45 minutes to an hour really isn't that big of a deal when he wouldn't have the chance to see her any other time and he really likes the look/menu/whatever of the Dallas girl.

I guess the point is that if this is a service-oriented board, it would be nice for the guy to have the option to chose and I don't think the distance between Dallas and Ft. Worth would be that big of a deal.

I can kind of see both sides to the issue so just my $0.02 worth.

Neco
Old 07-15-2010, 02:18 PM   #21
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
That statement needs engraved on every clients minds as to whether they want to EVER provide a handle when setting up sessions.

Are you certain you've never seen me?

You are reading my opinion on this and taking umbrage for a client responding to the OP's rant.

Your statements actually did more to damage your potential client base than anything any client has posted in this thread because you clearly don't seem to get it.
If I ever saw anything posted of this nature and knew you were the one posting then no, I wouldn't see you, nor are you a current client of mine. If you have somehow managed to slip outside my research capabilities, then please give me a call and we will discuss this one on one. I believe if you ever knew me at all, you would have done so immediately. Because anyone who knows me, knows I shoot straight and am capable of a calm and rational conversation and also perfectly capable of agreeing to disagree in such a pleasant manner they would never know what him 'em. LOL

Dream on about my opinion on this particular subject damaging me. I have a solid and very good reputation. I'm responsible, clean, sexy and SMART. I don't go about being negative and/or hateful to or about clients as you seem to do about how you feel about providers. I'm not the one who isn't "getting it" as you state. There are many more individuals on this board with my mentality, than with yours. Get used to it. Not my fault they actually have a life other than hanging on the board and slamming others and prefer to spend that time in more constructive and fun ways...'-)
Old 07-15-2010, 02:19 PM   #22
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neco71 View Post
I don't think the distance between Dallas and Ft. Worth would be that big of a deal.
It is.

What you miss is that if your hypothetical traveler to Fort Worth wants to see what's available in Dallas, he has a whole 'nother forum in which he can do so. Or if he's dissatisfied with the selection presented him in the Fort Worth ads forum and decides that 45 minutes each way is no big deal, he can explore the Dallas ads.

But for those of us who are restricted by geography, time or any other reason to the western half of the Metroplex, it is inconvenient to wade through a bunch of ads that are not relevant, especially in a forum that, theoretically, was set up to obviate such inconvenience. If, to find a companion who is geographically and temporally compatible with me, I have to click through a bunch of ads for women who are not, that forum is nigh on to useless to me and a lot of other people for whom it was designed.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #23
neco71
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
It is.

What you miss is that if your hypothetical traveler to Fort Worth wants to see what's available in Dallas, he has a whole 'nother forum in which he can do so. Or if he's dissatisfied with the selection presented him in the Fort Worth ads forum and decides that 45 minutes each way is no big deal, he can explore the Dallas ads.
Assuming the idea even occurred to him before seeing the Dallas girl's ad based in the Ft. Worth section. Hell, I had no clue how close St. Paul was to Minneapolis until someone took me over there one night. I certainly wouldn't have thought to look it up if the tables were turned.

Please don't get me wrong as I can see how this would be frustrating for you and many other guys given your situation. That said, what's your suggestion on how to fix the problem? If it is to only let Ft. Worth providers post ads in that section and Dallas girls only in the Dallas section, what happens with places like Arlington? Do they get to place ads in both forums? If that's the case, if I was a provider I'd move my incall out of Dallas or Ft. Worth proper in order to advertise in both forums and maximize my exposure. Might be an easy fix and I just had too many MSG's in my lunch.

Neco
Old 07-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #24
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neco71 View Post
That said, what's your suggestion on how to fix the problem?
Easy. Set up an arbitrary line -- Texas 360, or the Dallas-Tarrant County line, or west of Loop 820, for example. A lady who offers incall or outcall services west of that line may advertise in the Fort Worth ads section. A woman who is available east of that line should post in the Dallas ads forum. If she's available on both sides of the line, she may post in both forums. Ads should give enough information to determine that they are legitimate to the forum (though I know that's probably asking a bit much) -- e.g., incall in Arlington but will ravel to Dallas or Fort Worth.

But a woman whose incall is at George Bush and the Tollway and who will not venture past Coppell shouldn't be posting ads in a forum designated for Fort Worth.

The object is to make it easier,not harder, for your prospective clients to find you.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #25
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
LOL....didn't realize any rules had been broken. Thought this was just about telling a few lazy ole curmudgeons how I felt about their non-provider friendly attitudes and thanking the gents for not telling me how to run my biz.....hmmmm I don't foresee a suspension in my future for stating my opinion.
Here are the posting rules that have been referenced. I guess it takes a lazy ole curmudgeon to read the sticky at the top of the forum. The bolded sections have been highlighted by me cause I'm also near blind.

"Any member of an Advertising-enabled usergroup (Verified Provider, Advertiser-Provider, Agency, Advertiser-Agency, Verified-Limited, & ECCIE Sponsor may utilize our ad posting forums to post one weekly advertisement in up to 5 city forums."

"Some of our Metro Locations have Provider Ad Subdivisions. (ex. Dallas/Fort Worth, 5 NE Texas Subdivisions, etc) You may post your weekly ad in as many subdivisions you would like within your 5 city allotment for the week…..however, you must be advertising availability for the geographic location you are advertising in….whether you will be traveling there from another city, have an incall in that town, or provide outcall appts to that area."

Now if you'll 'scuse me I gotta go get my metamucil and gin martini ready.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #26
gashpump
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:

Dream on about my opinion on this particular subject damaging me.
Dreams sometimes turn into reality, MAX. Here's evidence of at least a little damage to your potential client base:

You can also mark me off your list of potentials - mainly because your responses in this discussion has revealed traits in your personality that I would rather avoid. Just one person's preference of course.

BTW, I agree with the OP that ads for far away services are useless. Kinda like the spam we all receive throughout each day, or the banner ads that clog internet connections to the point the pages take forever to load.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:57 PM   #27
Trooper Hawk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

A customer maybe king... and I use that term loosely... but he's not always right.

A provider has every right to advertise in a way that will bring in the most business 4 her. Period. Maximum exposure. It maybe useless to you... but it's not too her.

If you're... restricted to a geographical location... to be honest... nobody's fault but your own.

Oh, well, LoL...

Trooper H.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #28
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gashpump View Post
Dreams sometimes turn into reality, MAX. Here's evidence of at least a little damage to your potential client base:

You can also mark me off your list of potentials - mainly because your responses in this discussion has revealed traits in your personality that I would rather avoid. Just one person's preference of course.

BTW, I agree with the OP that ads for far away services are useless. Kinda like the spam we all receive throughout each day, or the banner ads that clog internet connections to the point the pages take forever to load.
+1 on damage to potential client base and I agree that ads for far away places are nothing but wasted bandwidth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper Hawk View Post
A customer maybe king... and I use that term loosely... but he's not always right.

A provider has every right to advertise in a way that will bring in the most business 4 her. Period. Maximum exposure. It maybe useless to you... but it's not too her.

If you're... restricted to a geographical location... to be honest... nobody's fault but your own.

Oh, well, LoL...

Trooper H.
I don't think the aim was to convince a provider not to advertise but to change the forum structure or rules to warrant a reason for having a "Dallas" and a "Ft. Worth" ad page. Might as well call is "Dallas 1" and "Dallas 2" at the moment since everyone is cross advertising.

I personally live in the Dallas area and never visit Ft. Worth so the issue doesn't affect me but the fact that so many of the members agree that the Ft. Worth forum isn't helping them by cluttering ads from other areas to the point where some guys don't bother looking in there anymore, warrants a restructuring, in my opinion. Makes sense to me...its pretty basic.

If you look in the Dallas Yellow Pages under "Hotels" I don't think you're going to find many hotels that AREN'T in Dallas...am I wrong ?
Old 07-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #29
gashpump
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper Hawk View Post

Oh, well, LoL...

Trooper H.
Trooper,

Actually, if a business places an ad that doesn't bring in business from a potential customer, then it is in effect "useless" for the purpose of generating revenue from that client. Multiply that loss by how ever many clients react the same way. I think you can see my point. Certainly any business can choose to advertise whichever way they wish. But I'm sure you pass on ads all the time that may look enticing, but that you pass on because the location is inconvenient. I certainly do.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:06 PM   #30
Trooper Hawk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

You're preaching to the choir here... maybe they need to take it up with the Forth Worth Forum then.

I don't live in Forth Worth or the Dallas areas. So unless I'm traveling out of state on business, yes, I have to make a 3 hour trip to DFW, or other areas across Texas if I want to partake in the hobby because where I live the pickens are slim. Last week I was in Houston with a high-dollar hottie. So to answer your question... no I don't pass on the location, if I like her, I'll go see her.

But too each his own. LOL. I'm done here.

Trooper H
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women