Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163150
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #16
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwise View Post
I've been trying to put myself in your shoes and I can't do it. I mean, I know its different for a guy, we cannot fake being turned on, we have a barometer like no other...

That aside, assuming good hygiene and grooming, how do you ladies handle being totally turned off by a dates looks or any of the other 100 things that can turn people off?

I'm intrigued/impressed by the professionalism displayed by many ladies on this forum. Granted I've only been on 1 date thus far, but I've read plenty of reviews and I know it can't be easy giving great customer service to every client.

Just curious...
This is easy for me to answer.

First of all I am in this business for the money.

I spent years working in strips clubs dancing and walking the room, wearing sexy, next to nothing outfits tempting men. The more I can make a man want me the more turned on I get. Knowing that a simple look or teasing smile can drive a man wild and make him rock hard gives me a pure sense of personal pleasure. I love the attention I receive from men when I'm dressed to impress and cross the room.

Sure there are things that have turned me off. But I have learned that when those things happen, it's very easy to change up the situation that may disgust me or turn me off and do something that excites me as well as my client. Sometimes being a natural ball of energy helps. I enjoy pleasing my clients. I like specific things about all of them. And the gentlemen that I have met and don't quite click with I stop seeing. This is what I get paid for. To turn men on and fulfill their fantasies. Bringing them satisfaction is pleasing for me too.

I'm not saying this hobby doesn't have it's ups and downs from time to time. But you learn to take the good with the bad just like you do in life. This is business, but at least it's a fucking fun and sexy one with lots of nice boners... (OOPS!! meant a nice bonus from time to time.) Like 3 orgasms in a single session, plus an hours pay and possibly a tip here and there. lol (just thought I would throw that in there)
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #17
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Great answer, Trinity!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:33 AM   #18
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's all about the money. As long as I see that white envelope by the TV or the night stand I can be your best fake girlfriend you ever had. Unless I really just hate you that day because it took me 16 fucking minutes to find your house because your dumbass thought it would be a good idea to put BLACK numbers on a BLACK background that's 25 freaking feet from the road at 11:00 at night with NO street lights!!! But even then after I curse you out on the phone I'll still hug and kiss you like nothing happened. Why? Because $250 goes a long way in my house. $250 means my lights stay on and I might actually be able to afford getting my contacts re-ordered.

So as long as you're paying and not super annoying, I'll let you fuck me sideways
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:29 AM   #19
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
It's all about the money. As long as I see that white envelope by the TV or the night stand I can be your best fake girlfriend you ever had. Unless I really just hate you that day because it took me 16 fucking minutes to find your house because your dumbass thought it would be a good idea to put BLACK numbers on a BLACK background that's 25 freaking feet from the road at 11:00 at night with NO street lights!!! But even then after I curse you out on the phone I'll still hug and kiss you like nothing happened. Why? Because $250 goes a long way in my house. $250 means my lights stay on and I might actually be able to afford getting my contacts re-ordered.

So as long as you're paying and not super annoying, I'll let you fuck me sideways
+1
LMMFAO!! MB, at this moment... I wanna fuck you sideways!! I promise that I will make sure the house is white, with a porch light on and a fucking Welcome sign under the large black numbers I will put out just for you!!!!! priceless...

I feel you though. I hate that kind of shit.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:21 AM   #20
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You have no idea how much pleasant personality, gentleness, sense of humor and good convo goes a LONG WAY. 8 times out of 10 I'm not attracted to my clients looks for the most part BUT they don't get treated any less. Find something about them that you find attractive even if it's not physical and the date goes as smooth as butter. They (clients) get what they give. So....come in relaxed, in a good mood and ready to play and we're gonna have a great time.
And I think they already know primarily we're here for the money otherwise we wouldn't be charging anything or we'd be spending our time chatting on Ashley Madison *looks over at the banner to the left* and sites like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwise View Post
I've been trying to put myself in your shoes and I can't do it. I mean, I know its different for a guy, we cannot fake being turned on, we have a barometer like no other...

That aside, assuming good hygiene and grooming, how do you ladies handle being totally turned off by a dates looks or any of the other 100 things that can turn people off?

I'm intrigued/impressed by the professionalism displayed by many ladies on this forum. Granted I've only been on 1 date thus far, but I've read plenty of reviews and I know it can't be easy giving great customer service to every client.

Just curious...
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:34 PM   #21
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by giteneny View Post
And I thank my lucky stars everyday that some of these lovely ladies are on the top of their game, or that they are true pig lovers...

+1

what Git said.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #22
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
+1
LMMFAO!! MB, at this moment... I wanna fuck you sideways!! I promise that I will make sure the house is white, with a porch light on and a fucking Welcome sign under the large black numbers I will put out just for you!!!!! priceless...

I feel you though. I hate that kind of shit.
Hahaha Trinity, I just LOL'd. Is it so hard to put numbers on the curb or mailbox or even big enough that someone can see which house is yours?

I'm not trying to be mean or hateful, it's just annoying that you tell me your house then it's like Finding Fucking Nemo! I get annoyed easily but I calm down quickly as well. Just don't annoy me while we're together and you'll be calling me back.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:20 AM   #23
mwise
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Thanks ladies for your responses...
mwise is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:43 AM   #24
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I'm afraid that answering honestly will taint (don't get excited Pyramider, different context) the illusion of passion that I work so hard to present.

Therefore, I plead the 5th.
<grin>. It's ok....you can tell that you think about me Ginger. Old, outa shape white guys turn you on....it's ok .
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women