Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36947
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2016, 01:26 PM   #16
WalkerTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

From what I understand, it's a side effect of Flomax.
WalkerTx is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 01:46 PM   #17
dfwdak
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...s/con-20030795
dfwdak is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 03:18 PM   #18
Kaysunshine
Master of Sensual Getaway

User ID: 346950
My ECCIE Reviews

What happened was an orgasm, it actually happens everytime you have sex or masturbate but for guys you usually orgasm and climax/cum at the sametime. I know guys are used to women having orgasms and some may not know there is a difference between an orgasm and a climax ( that's a discussion for another thread, because if you didn't know there was a difference you need to book a class not a session but a CLASS with me lol). To keep on topic, men can have orgasms, they are a bit harder to separate yourorgasm from your climax unless in a situation like yours. As he said it felt the same but no joy juice. Hell sometimesthey can feel better than a climax, so I have been told.
Kaysunshine is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 03:31 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Read the Tao of Sex. Orgasm without ejaculating will make it easier to keep going and going.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 05:04 PM   #20
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a couple of clients who routinely experience this. For one it's just normal for him, especially after reading Asian sex manuels! And one guy had major prostate surgery and can't ejaculate but climaxes. BTW, if you get a PM every time you see your friendly neighborhood provider, we can tell you if it's getting bigger and when to see the doc! Especially those of us with a medical background. Major surgery is NOT what you want in that area.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 08:25 PM   #21
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Yeah, it happens. Saves me from having to wipe down the keyboard twice.

More frustrating is knowing that you have it in you, but the mind and hand can't produce the stimulation to get there. Or, worse, almost getting there and not being able to figure out exactly what the mind needs to "see" or the hand needs to do to make it happen.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 01:21 PM   #22
pashunfroot
Valued Poster

isnt this practiced in Tantra? hit the O without the release.
pashunfroot is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 02:07 PM   #23
heartlover
Valued Poster

Me ex years ago sent me to a sex therapist bc I had premature ejaculation. Took 6 months, but the therapist taught me how to climax wo ejaculation, essentially how to control the ejaculation points. Practice make perfect and with the help of the ex and then after her some girlfriends, I can now go for a couple of climaxes then let's it ejaculate and go for a couple mor e climaxes and then ejaculate again. The ejaculations are stronger now but the climaxes wo the ejaculations feel almost the same. Lots of B vitamins and lots of liquids get the volume up . Rest helps too. Not playing with it between girls is most important or it just not going to work right for me. It's nothing to worry about, just hydrate, rest up, work out, eat protein, take your B's , find a provider that will let you go at it and one that you like being with , and enjoy the journey in and out . It's a good hole to be in. Enjoy it.
heartlover is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 11:17 AM   #24
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

It has happened to me but only since being officially diagnosed with BPH, and taking the meds for it...Jalyn.
Everything is the same on the medication except with the second or third pop little if any semen will come out but it feels just as good.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 05:15 AM   #25
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Well known effect of Karezza method of controlling ejaculation and orgasms in Tantric Yoga.

Actually, my definition of an "orgasm" is the release of pleasure endorphins in the brain which makes the body feel very very good.

Properly performed, Karezza offers the opportunity of multiple extended time release orgasms, and, in the male, can be accomplished without losing much of a total erection. Warm feelings flow through the body, not highly intense but often extended for 20 minutes or more. Best achieved if the "hard intense fluid ejaculation" is deferred.

Some of the better Karezza positions, such as sitting (in a hard chair) facing each other offers continued kissing, caressing, hugging, etc., do not often include much in/out movement and might be spooning with insertion. If the male is able to kegel flex his erection during static insertion and the female is able to "kegel" as well, a certain rhythm can be maintained for close to 20 minutes or more. The "chair" can also include certain foods kept nearby - sweet strawberries, chocolate, etc. and each person can feed the other, etc.

Karezza can be even more intense during advanced pregnancy (even very close to birth) with the man on his back, and her on her back next to him, but her canal overlapping his groin, her head on his shoulder supported by a pillow beneath her shoulders and head. His hands thus have access to much of her upper body and to her pelvis to stimulate both the clitoris and the external G Spot. Best accomplished slowly and with a soft towel beneath both to absorb fluids.

Plenty of info out there - just google.

I don't often get to practice karezza in the hobby, since one hour is rarely enough to do proper justice. otoh, I have several outside the hobby lady friends of multiple ages who are very interested in continuing their sexual education with my assistance.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 01:13 PM   #26
Alfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Just a thought !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAL78 View Post
Not sure how common it really is but I do know you're not the only one it happens to. Though for me that usually happens on the third or fourth pop, like i'm running out of reserves.
Its no biggie ! im taking Blood pressure meds an mine sometimes leaks a bit when im getting started then when I climax theres very little semen but I start to drip as I get headed to clean up !Still feels the same sometimes better . Staying away from a good ol jerk off is the best help !
Alfred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women