Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162455
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35785
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2013, 02:31 AM   #16
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Hooker Munchausen Syndrome would be if she had a kid she regularly hurt on purpose to get everyone's attention then swooped in to save the day strategically garnering all the praise for being a rescuer-type.
I just meant Munchausen syndrome and not, "by proxy." As you correctly noted, that's another type. Basically, I was just being a smart ass....Don't take my reference to the syndrome literally, but just as the basic smart ass way that it was intended.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:59 AM   #17
SomethingOnTheSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

go here and they will help you.
http://www.thenetwork.org/
SomethingOnTheSide is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:12 AM   #18
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Maybe Boltfan can help you? Goooooood grief....
So wrong. Dude you made me spit my drink in Starbucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygirl69 View Post
btw Miss Lamour where is ur cat? I imagine starving 2 death as well? If the cat is in need of a place or meal I will gladly tend 2 the cat. U MY FRIEND ARE WALKING ACROSS BURNT BRIDGES! lay down and STOP THIS RIDICULOUS NONSENSE!
Maybe she ate the cat? She obviously doesnt like horse, but I don't recall her objecting to cat.

I tried once, and I won't again. Not with her. Everyone on occasion needs a helping hand. Problem is she bites the helping hand. The lies are so transparent it is stunning.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #19
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

She apparently is able to afford her smartphone to keep posting help me threads.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:28 PM   #20
jerseygirl69
Account Disabled

User ID: 147524
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post
She apparently is able to afford her smartphone to keep posting help me threads.
Boltfan if the cat needs a home I would go 2 the end of the earth 4 a cat. Problem with u miss Lamour is that u have been the only one in attendance at ur pity party yet u choose 2 stay down. Now don't get me wrong I am not the pot calling the kettle black. I am NOT without sin nor am always doing well. However it's not about how far down I go it's about how I choose 2 pick myself up. Btw Kitty I spoke 2 that mobster u called and told me about from Jersey he said hi lmfao the mob does not come from Jersey. Get a grip do urself a favor and request this thread be closed.
jerseygirl69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #21
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Kitty.....it's sad to see a human being as messed up as you are.

THN gave you WONDERFUL advice and it would be wise to follow it.

Of course, you wont because you don't give to shits about yourself or you wouldn't be as self destructive as you are.

Get help.

I would really hate to read a RIP Kitty thread.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:21 PM   #22
BrockLanders21
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Obviously this was a very short term problem. She just posted in the Dallas ads that she's good to go and in Richardson now. I guess she got out of that guys apartment this morning and sold the stereo.
BrockLanders21 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:39 PM   #23
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Well.....she sure as shit ain't lazy....wow.

I fear the same thing that KHC mentioned.

Some people never change until it is too late. I'm sure there are a lot of people who go to church in the real world on this board. Without identifying her or how we know of her situation I think it would be a very selfless gesture include her in any prayer meetings. Just an idea. Either way I hope she gets with people who can actually help her and not just feed her and put her up for the night among other things. That rescuer scenario doesn't works guys. Case in point. It may feel good to do but it only encourages more of the same.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #24
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I have a similar issue in my family. The issue is a mental disease, called addiction. It IS a disease. All symptoms point to it. I hope Kitty that you get help. You're a beautiful and intelligent woman, there is no reason why you have to keep descending so low. Please get help.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #25
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Nurse, I disagree. She is not crazy. She is just lazy and a user and my guess is that a few suckers actually fell for her sob stories in the past and now, people have had enough and know better.

I think people with actual mental problems deserve your advice. Not someone who comes to this board for constant handouts. I think that she is just a calculating and overly dramatic user...Let the mental illness people get the help they need, but let the users get off their ass and come up with a better plan than trying to scam complete strangers every other week.

Then again, what the fuck do I know?? She may be bat shit crazy and you could be 100% correct. She may have hooker Munchausen syndrome....
What bothers me is that there are several "suckers" out there who are waiting to come in and "white knight" a woman in obvious desperation. When in reality, they may not even have good intentions themselves. Which, if Kitty Lamour is reading this, she needs to stop letting people help her because they are probably taking her for granted anyway.

In this evil day and age, I do not see any genuine good soul coming off of ECCIE to help a woman with housing, food, and shelter without any ill-intentions. Especially for free. Maybe there are some genuine men out here who want to help a woman without anything in return. I'd assume anyone who is letting her stay with them is getting some "services" out of her - What do you guys think?

But Anyway, if anyone here wishes to help out KL, then I highly suggest posting some kind words or even praying for her in service this Sunday. I've already given my free words of guidance and help.

I hate to see anyone in this kind of position, and I certainly hate to see guys on here feeding into this never ending bullshit!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:03 PM   #26
Molly Chandler
Account Disabled

User ID: 196147
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah she needs to seek mental health professionals so they can get her hooked on prescription drugs. That will make this all better.

How about at the age of 60-ish she should enroll in night courses (several shelters provide help with this) and get a fucking job. She is too good to be in a shelter but not above begging every couple of months, for help? Please.

You can't help someone who doesn't think they have a problem, so, as solid as THN's advice is, it is a waste of bandwidth.
Molly Chandler is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #27
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I disagree. Would u tell a diabetic they don't need their insulin? Mental illness is a chemical imbalance. For example, propanolol - a blood pressure med - non addictive - helps to stabilize mood in manic and schizophrenic patients and that's just one example of many. Arguments like yours are the reason mental illness still has a stigma. Go sit and listen in on a survivors of suicide support group and tell me those people weren't dealing with something bigger than themselves. You need to rethink your position. ijs
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:53 AM   #28
Angelinaxxxo
https://photos.google.com

User ID: 91521
My ECCIE Reviews

Heeey girl ive,met u befire offf of 35 ..
I would help ya i k «oa,how it is call my frirnd paul 214 4377742
Or email me missdesire xxx@gmail.com
I party chic but no strings attached ill hold it down and be helpful anf coild use a friend
Angelina
Angelinaxxxo is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:23 AM   #29
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Jesus Christ, WTF?
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:41 AM   #30
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Chandler View Post
Yeah she needs to seek mental health professionals so they can get her hooked on prescription drugs. That will make this all better.

How about at the age of 60-ish she should enroll in night courses (several shelters provide help with this) and get a fucking job. She is too good to be in a shelter but not above begging every couple of months, for help? Please.

You can't help someone who doesn't think they have a problem, so, as solid as THN's advice is, it is a waste of bandwidth.
The best post on this whole bullshit thread.

Kitty is not crazy. She has no mental illness. This lady is probably at least 50 something years old. She knows what she is doing. Do you think it's a coincidence that she started this thread and just waiting for dumb asses to fall for it? And some dumb ass obviously did...She's been on this site since she started this thread and hasn't said a word.

Probably one of the biggest problems in America, too many people think therapists and medication cures most of people's problems...Nope..

Ultimately, people like Kitty must fix themselves. Therapy for her is a waste of fucking time. Her checking into a hospital is complete bullshit. Why? So she gets another three days to start a thread about how she was in the hospital for three days and now has nothing and needs more help to get back on her feet and after three days, she finally has seen the light??

Come on people.....
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women