Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42511
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2012, 12:11 AM   #16
sillygirls
Account Disabled

User ID: 20011
My ECCIE Reviews

YOU ROCK GIRL…….THE ONE SIDED BS IS EXACTLY THAT…..ONE SIDED….OH…OMG …IF THEY ONLY HAD A CLUE…..LOL
sillygirls is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:40 AM   #17
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post
And how y'all can comment but we can't see maybe have that set for us!!
Oh, yes Syd. I hate the hidden comments! Those drive me so crazy!!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:05 AM   #18
TestSpin
Ride it like you stole it

Encounters: 14

I'm sure it's annoying, and I understand a provider's desire to have access to the ROS, but I think it's a necessary evil to have at least a part of the review section that providers don't see. It's hard enough as it is to get guys to include unflattering details in reviews. It's rare to see a No recommendation. More times than not, the ROS reads like an ad for the provider, highlighting the positive and eliminating or glossing over the negative. If the ROS were open to the provider, I'm guessing we'd almost never get comments on things like the smell or taste of smoke, added weight, bad hygiene, or similar negative information that is at least as useful as the positive information we typically get in the ROS.

I definitely see the benefits of granting providers access to the ROS, like letting the provider, and other providers, see the types of things that the hobbyist liked & didn't like (when those details are included) and the types of things that were and were not important to the hobbyist. Still, I think the good doesn't outweigh the bad here. Maybe we could have a "Story" that was open to providers and a "Rest of the Story" that was not.
TestSpin is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:22 AM   #19
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Allowing providers access to the ROS would cause a major decrease in the number of honest reviews. As it stands, the ROS is where guys are able to share intimate details and discuss things they like/dislike about a provider without fear of retaliation.

I have to agree with Okie here. If a provider is unhappy with the review recommendation, physical description, or activities listed then she is free to express her opinions in COED. I want my reviews to be honest. Anytime I receive a glowing recommendation it is because I earned it. Not because a client is afraid I may give him a bad reference or refuse to see him again due to something I disliked in his review.

I must admit though, the hidden comments drive me crazy too!
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #20
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

There is nothing sexier than a smart woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
Allowing providers access to the ROS would cause a major decrease in the number of honest reviews. As it stands, the ROS is where guys are able to share intimate details and discuss things they like/dislike about a provider without fear of retaliation.

I have to agree with Okie here. If a provider is unhappy with the review recommendation, physical description, or activities listed then she is free to express her opinions in COED. I want my reviews to be honest. Anytime I receive a glowing recommendation it is because I earned it. Not because a client is afraid I may give him a bad reference or refuse to see him again due to something I disliked in his review.

I must admit though, the hidden comments drive me crazy too!
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:11 AM   #21
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestSpin View Post
More times than not, the ROS reads like an ad for the provider, highlighting the positive and eliminating or glossing over the negative. If the ROS were open to the provider, I'm guessing we'd almost never get comments on things like the smell or taste of smoke, added weight, bad hygiene, or similar negative information that is at least as useful as the positive information we typically get in the ROS.
+1

Guys, IMO you are doing the provider a disservice when you "gloss over" the negatives. Everyone can benefit from a little constructive criticism here and there. Aside from that, what about the guys following in your footsteps? If there was an issue with a provider's appearance, hygiene, or attitude then it should be included in the ROS regardless of whether or not the provider will be upset. We as providers should be held accountable for our actions, otherwise you may begin to notice a steady decline in service... If a client is unhappy about something during a session he should discuss the issue with the provider and pass the information along to other board members. Leaving out unsatisfactory details is misleading to another hobbyist planning on seeing a provider based on an outstanding review.
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:20 AM   #22
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First I never suggested access to ROS just an area where we could verify the client simply to cut down on the reference noise!!!
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:22 AM   #23
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And Most not all my clients send me my whole review ROS included to me anyways!!

And if I wanted to see ROS believe me it's out there I get the invites regularly!!
Old 08-27-2012, 09:51 AM   #24
TestSpin
Ride it like you stole it

Encounters: 14

Syd, sorry for the slight thread hi-jack or redirection. I think the thread just morphed or redirected on its own to the ROS discussion without any suggestion from you. And yes, I think the general consensus is that it would be foolish for a hobbyist to assume that anything he writes in ROS or the Men's Lounge will remain confidential ... which probaby helps explain the typical tone of ROS. I know the mods take the confidentiality part seriously and deal out penalties when they find out about leaks, but I think most of us assume that leaks are still going to happen.
TestSpin is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:05 AM   #25
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

I can see and appreciate both sides to this thread. Both sides have valid points, but thinking on it makes me cringe a bit. Hell there are providers that would want you to write the review on the spot, then go rip your lungs out for it. Had a provider ask me to do that. Needless to say, never saw her again. Access to a review of you would be ok, just no comment access sounds like what you're lookin for...
diveguy6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #26
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post
And Most not all my clients send me my whole review ROS included to me anyways!!

And if I wanted to see ROS believe me it's out there I get the invites regularly!!
Guys, I'd be remis in my duties if I didn't say something . . . We all know disclosure of ROS, Private conversations, and Men's Locker Room threads are not allowed and can come with infractions. If you'd like to share that info in private, what happens when the doors are closed is fine as long as your are sharing only your comments, not others.

Sydney, we should get together and break some rules . . .
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #27
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
There is nothing sexier than a smart woman.
And that would be one of the B's on my evaluation scale . . .
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:59 AM   #28
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Honesty and discretion are strange bedfellows who sleep together out of necessity rather than desire.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:39 PM   #29
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And let me be even more clear I don't ask to see my full review just some gents feel it respectful to get a clearance before posting I guess ??

And yes Unfortunately we have Leaks not only on the men's side but the Ladies as well .

I was just thinking of a way to implement something so said client wouldn't be waiting for provider A to get a reference from provider B.

A kinda clearance just something simple but I see what you mean Mr Happy it won't work
Old 08-27-2012, 01:46 PM   #30
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveguy6 View Post
I can see and appreciate both sides to this thread. Both sides have valid points, but thinking on it makes me cringe a bit. Hell there are providers that would want you to write the review on the spot, then go rip your lungs out for it. Had a provider ask me to do that. Needless to say, never saw her again. Access to a review of you would be ok, just no comment access sounds like what you're lookin for...
I must agree with you Asking a Client to write a revview on the spot is well......RUDE!!!

THAT'S HIS DECISION!!!

I wouldn't have went back either!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women