Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41331
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2011, 03:16 AM   #16
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

As a rule, a review shouldn't take longer than the actual session. Who needs that much detail? For me, 5 min- 10 min tops.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:02 AM   #17
Wicket
Lifetime Premium Access

When I used to write reviews, it typically took me about 30-60 mins to write the ROS part and another 5 mins for the actually posting.
Wicket is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:45 AM   #18
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
You can post mine on the oThER board lol.
I also post on TER, because a girl asked me to, but I find the site boring and the forums have a horrible format. I don't post on The Other Board because I am not in Texas. I am a member of http://independentgirls.com/indiboard/ because I may move to So. Florida in the not too distant future.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:21 AM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Typically I spend an hour and a half to to hours sprad over a day or two. I usually write it, review it, put it aside for a day, and then see if it reads the way I intended it. Reviews can impact a lady's business significantly, especially if it is one of her first reviews and I want to make sure mine have as few mistakes/misspeaks as possible.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:16 AM   #20
Sorghum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Top priority is to aptly describe a session, especially when it's a superlative provider or a lousy experience, but I like reviews that are fun to read. It takes more time to write those, but I think they're appreciated.
Sorghum is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:28 AM   #21
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
You can post mine on the oThER board lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Oh please....Yeah the end all/be all site Don't even get me started on that one again.
For some of us, the oThER board is a valuable resource to find info on providers outside the ECCIE sphere. I use it only for review purposes. Someone mentioned that their forums sucked, and I would agree. There are many wonderful sites like ECCIE, and it depends on which part of the country you hobby in. For example, in the North East, PA, Ohio and parts of the midwest, INDYS is a good board. Out in Colorado, The Other Board (not ter) is a good resource. I'm sure there are others as well depending on location.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:40 AM   #22
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Three to five hours. I write long, detailed reviews and I try to have a theme, so I do some prep work before I start writing. I then edit and proof and that takes a lot of time. Another time consumer is adding pictures.

I really should consider shorter reviews.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:50 AM   #23
memdal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 127

For me it is usually about 30 to 45 minutes. That gives me time to do a good first draft and then one strong edit. I want to have enough information to be of value to other hobbyists, but not so much as to make the girl uncomfortable.
memdal is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:26 AM   #24
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1

Quote:
Thanks guys! I know it takes time and hassle, and I think I speak for most of the ladies when I say we greatly appreciate it. Considering how much smack and retarded comments some of you have to take from guys who never saw said lady, you should be the ones getting paid for that lol.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 01:42 PM   #25
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

About an hour, but I "write" the review in my head for a day or two before I post it normally.

I used to create my reviews offline to enable me to do a good spell check, etc., but I let caution to the wind these days and wing it. That is the best way to do it, offline.

Also, there is a timeout feature on a post I believe. If you take too long, it will timeout. Not sure if you lose the info or if it gets posted before you have completed it. Thus, offline can save you some grief.

I do usually do a couple of things:

1. Open up multiple windows, one with a review of the same lady by someone else, one with her showcase.

2. Using these windows, I can cut and paste information like email address, phone number, website, basic height/weight data.

3. By having websites or showcases open, I can cut and paste the URL into the review.

These just make it easier to complete the review.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:44 PM   #26
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Man I feel a little inadequate. I spend only ten minutes on them. I usually give a good story of what happened with a little honest flavor thrown in. I put them in two or three sites usually
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:22 PM   #27
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww Chica, don't worry. I think it's obvious where I love to post lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:11 PM   #28
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Try this!!

Sometimes I write the review first to save time - Then I go and do everything I wrote!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:28 PM   #29
KileeONeil
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 95852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
For some of us, the oThER board is a valuable resource to find info on providers outside the ECCIE sphere. I use it only for review purposes. Someone mentioned that their forums sucked, and I would agree. There are many wonderful sites like ECCIE, and it depends on which part of the country you hobby in. For example, in the North East, PA, Ohio and parts of the midwest, INDYS is a good board. Out in Colorado, The Other Board (not ter) is a good resource. I'm sure there are others as well depending on location.

TOB seems to be THE local Colorado review/forum Board...and just like anytime you have an isolated population it tends to get clique-ish... however most of the reviews on there are a great resource for finding a good local girl, especially if your a visitor...I started out on TOB & am trying to join more national boards for a different clientele...hopefully I will be privileged to get some reviews here on ECCIE too...It would be cool to have this forum site that I could have local & traveling reviews on...I notice the TOB guys don't multi-post their reviews on different boards...so I am really looking forward to this new experience...
I would hope ECCIE will gain more prominence in the Colorado market to help balance out the board presence here....
KileeONeil is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:33 PM   #30
ammonite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I tend to do longer sessions and a lot of doubles, so my reviews are fairly long. I usually spend 1 to 2 hours from start to finish. I have to admit I enjoy writing, and writing reviews is fun for me.
ammonite is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women