Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2010, 11:02 AM   #16
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Right on point - i love this

I love this quote, somethings are natural, after two sessions maybe three, a provider should know what her clients needs are without asking, it can be something small, it can something big, but its about personality and attitude. Nothing more. Sincerity and being genuine. Somethings you just can't fake or bs your way through.

Ummm, on another note, if a guy see's a girl and she is GFE, however the guy did not want that, what does that make her, when he reviews her. This sends mixed messages. Oh well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy View Post
I doubt that it is really possible to quantify what a GFE is. It will be different to each and every person.

It's a state of mind, the melding of personality and sensuality. That indefinable chemistry that we all seek.

It's not a list of acronyms or gymnastic activities. I have met ladies who do more for me with a kiss and a caress than with a BBBJ.

Ladies who excel at this can read their client and instinctively know what he needs and wants and can supply it in a fashion such that no artifice is apparent. He will never know if you were really into him or whether you really can't wait to get him out the door. Unless of course she refuses to see him again...
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:10 AM   #17
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmarine View Post
Grabazz said "GFE is all about attitude and enthusiasm" and he is dead on IMO. I had a session yesterday where I was greeted at the door with a hug and a lengthy and passionate DFK like I was an old boyfriend. I was immediately put at ease and aroused at the same time. That first impression set the tone for everything that followed. I left very happy even though we didn't get to all of the activities on the menu. In fact, the activities were rather limited compared so some of the reviews I read on her. But I don't care. I was treated with respect and I had a really good time and will go back for more.
Oldmarine, its great that we have such enthusiastic ladies in our city and having a great attitude is always a plus in my book as i'm sure it is in yours...however, as you stated "the activities were limited...but you don't care...and you will go back for more" that's your opinion and I respect that...hell, if I had seen her, I might want to go back for more also !...but calling her a GFE would be false if the missing activities were those which authorize the GFE designation.

I guess what i've been ranting about on this thread is that us hobbyists are divided into several camps, one of which believes a GFE is defined, can be quantified, and doesn't need any "re-defining". Then there are those who believe GFE is opinion based and has an evolving definition. I suppose its apparent which side of the fence I'm on.

Sorry for the pestering, I need to get laid.
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #18
cubsoxbull
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Grabazz, I agree with all the points you listed, I also like providers with a bubbly personality. I may sound old fashion, but I tend think that the first impression goes a long way. That could happen when you email a provider or talk in person for the first time. If I find they are very nice and friendly that seems to go a long way in my book. Also when you finally have an opportunity to meet, the nice smile and hug at the door tends me to believe this will be a great experience.

Some other points, is to always do your research, as that should set the expectation level for both you and the provider.
I tend to try and find prior reviews, and one other area that really helps is the search function in P411. This can help to find the activities that your provider will enjoy and also the activities that you would enjoy. I know most of the ladies keep these updated and accurate, but I'm sure a few might not be on the spot.

Just my 2 cents
cubsoxbull is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:59 PM   #19
ciscoxx08
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Ummm, on another note, if a guy see's a girl and she is GFE, however the guy did not want that, what does that make her, when he reviews her. This sends mixed messages. Oh well....
That's like ordering a jr. burger meal and realizing you got a deluxe sirloin burger meal... VALUE SIZED!... with an apple pie!

Will the guy ask for a manager and file a complaint? There might be someone that will, but I think the odds are slim.
ciscoxx08 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #20
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow...that's a nice photo.
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:13 PM   #21
ciscoxx08
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Thanx! So is yours
ciscoxx08 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:32 AM   #22
Thuck Fat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

GFE to me is not just about the physical part of the session but the provider's genuineness before and after; such as greeting me with a smile and a hug upon arrival. Depending on the length of time scheduled, some cuddling and stimulating conversation. She maybe helps with a towel dry after a shower and even help with clean up later. She's not watching the clock, answering her phone or rushing me. She ensures without any doubt that I am comfortable. Most of all, she realize that she is being paid for her TIME which is devoted solely to me.
Thuck Fat is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:12 AM   #23
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Let me pose that a different way. Suppose I have a girlfriend who would perfrom a bbjnqns, but I don't really like oral sex. Is she not really a girlfriend? On the other hand, suppose I expect a girlfriend to do that and she doesn't. I'm not going to date her. If your a gfe, then as long as you will do what being a gfe entails, you're still a gfe regardless of whether or not the client wants all of those things. A gfe is not a menu item unless it there is a menu of options with gfe being one of them.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:47 PM   #24
Black Sedan
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitboy View Post
GFE is when you get home and your girlfriend is pissed at you, but will not tell you why and you have no shot at watching the Mavs game or getting laid that night.

Sounds more like a MWCE = Married with Children Experience

If THAT's your GFE, move right along to the next one!
Black Sedan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women