Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42376
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2019, 07:32 AM   #16
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The place where the guy was kidnapped and murdered is closed. It was off the Smithton exit. They had strippers there too.
these are in my area and if my memory is working ok , the Kemmerer store was a kidnapping murder situation and the second situation was at the Yukon exit on 70 , now closed and it involved a knife but no one died I believe.

the one in Latrobe involved an arson by an employee but has now been totally rebuilt and is actually one of the nicer ones .
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 09:56 AM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
these are in my area and if my memory is working ok , the Kemmerer store was a kidnapping murder situation and the second situation was at the Yukon exit on 70 , now closed and it involved a knife but no one died I believe.

the one in Latrobe involved an arson by an employee but has now been totally rebuilt and is actually one of the nicer ones .
http://old.post-gazette.com/regionst...2ira0202p5.asp

Nope. I actually met Swearington at Uniontown Hospital a week before he was murdered. We were covering surgical cases. He was a nice guy. That’s why I remember what happened. It happened at the place that closed.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 11:15 AM   #18
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

The abduction was at the place off the kemmerer exit.
That place is secluded as fuck and more than a bit creepy at night. I always parked as close to being in front of the door as possible.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 11:40 AM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
The abduction was at the place off the kemmerer exit.
That place is secluded as fuck and more than a bit creepy at night. I always parked as close to being in front of the door as possible.

https://www.heraldstandard.com/news/...b69474ef5.html

Both links I posted said Swearington was abducted in an Adult Bookstore in Somerset Township. Is Kammerer in Somerset township? Or maybe were talking about different incidents.
Old 11-17-2019, 05:27 PM   #20
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Kammerer is west on 70 between New Stanton and Washington
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 06:30 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
Kammerer is west on 70 between New Stanton and Washington
I know where it’s at. The one I’m talking about was off 70 close to New Stanton. It closed not far after Swearington was killed.
Old 11-18-2019, 04:58 AM   #22
pittlicker
Premium Access

Only other one I can remember was the Highway Playground off the Yukon exit.
Old 11-18-2019, 05:40 AM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only other one I can remember was the Highway Playground off the Yukon exit.
That’s the one where he got highjacked. They closed after it happened. They had a dance stage for strippers and a semi private room for lap dances. There was a hottie named Porsche who danced there. I had a few lap dances with her. Tried to get her to hook up after work but she wouldn’t do it.
Old 11-18-2019, 07:19 AM   #24
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

actually the playground is the one at the Yukon exit and burned down in april 2018 ,had been closed since a knifing in 2014, there many times also
google HWPGRND

the one you refer to bambino is at the Kemmerer exit after the speers exit and before or after(cant remember lol) bentlyville on 70 and is still open , I don't believe they ever had live dancers
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 08:16 AM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmxmr View Post
actually the playground is the one at the Yukon exit and burned down in april 2018 ,had been closed since a knifing in 2014, there many times also
google HWPGRND

the one you refer to bambino is at the Kemmerer exit after the speers exit and before or after(cant remember lol) bentlyville on 70 and is still open , I don't believe they ever had live dancers
Kammerer never had dancers. If someone can locate Somerset Township, it will clear things up.
Old 11-18-2019, 09:21 AM   #26
pittlicker
Premium Access

Somerset township is indeed near Kammerer and Bentleyville.
Old 11-18-2019, 10:12 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Somerset township is indeed near Kammerer and Bentleyville.
Yes it is. I stand corrected.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Some...,_Pennsylvania
Old 11-18-2019, 01:20 PM   #28
Dino trex
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Where is the gang bangs?
Dino trex is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 03:41 PM   #29
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Depraved "Classy" Trucker Spa....

The Highway Playground off the Yukon exit near New Stanton was a Depraved Speakeasy.....

I went there regularly for many years. There was a Wheel Of Fortune-style S/M wheel that dancers would strap-guys to and spank them with leather straps and such, but I think they did that only with bachelor-party guys....

Around 2009 or so THP started offering Free Beer from kegs to all customers, after paying a nominal cover-charge to go back to the stage. Obviously it increased the traffic in there. For the first few months it offered free beer (from kegs) the place would stay open until day-light, at least on the weekends. Eventually they returned to more ordinary business hours, but still the regular 4AM closing-time year round was pretty cool, and they actually stayed open that late on most weeknights too....

One night I saw two guys follow another guy outside to the parking lot and give-him a severe beat-down. The assailants fled in their vehicles. Minutes later an ambulance arrived and took the guy away in traction. State police showed up and took statements from patrons, luckily not me. Reportedly they tracked down the guys and prosecuted them....

THP had the "atmosphere" of the rural haunt in the movie "Porky's"- that typed of run-down "Deliverance" shack-type atmosphere. Varied quality of dancers there but most of them were above average consistently and many of them were damn HOT.....

My understanding is that the business closed because the property owners kids welshed on a rent-to-own deal with the owners of the strip-club business. Either way the property existed for a while after the THP closed, and then it burned to the ground....

No "extras" action was allowed there to my knowledge, but some of the girls were open-minded to giving out their numbers to do business on the side. And some were just ordinary-dancers only.....

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...." Charles DICKens. I miss that nocturnal, subterranean, rural Deliverance haunt.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 04:49 PM   #30
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Rural Deliverance stuff?

You city slickers crack me up, I suggest you never go to the Northern PA mountains during deer or trout season, you would be constantly pissing yourself, and that would be from seeing the women.

Kammerer? Nothing compared to downtown Pittsburgh in its day, trannies and gay dudes, Kammerer has never gotten close.

Love toys has lots of toys, really great staff, cool to play in the video booths, told me they cut the glory holes themselves on orders by the owner, also some cloth screened couples booths.

We worked for a gay dude one time, and he put us straight about the "theory" that every gay man is just waiting to suck every straight dick that comes along, largely, its anti gay propaganda, designed to "scare" every straight guy into justifying their anti gay biases.

Bluntly he told us, "None of you are attractive enough to want to suck your dicks in the first place."

Actually made us all laugh, and broke the ice about the big box of dildos sitting out during his remodeling.
Devo is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women