Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
test
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2013, 03:10 AM   #16
Squirtin Kirstin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 133613
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Mr. photographer. I take all my own photos, too. Its not easy, but thanks to camera and tablet apps. I just have to say cheese. Although, I hate them. If you want to shoot me to build portfolio or practice, then I will allow you to. I am ready when you are.
Squirtin Kirstin is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #17
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

User ID: 122581

To the OP...
It's nice of you to offer and although I believe spending money to make money is appropriate and needed. I also know that many ladies can't budget that for a variety of reasons.
I am asked all the time to refer a photographer that is free or inexpensive.
If you are really serious I suggest you post some samples of your photography work you have or a link to a site ect...asap so the ladies can see you have some natural talent for photography. Because even if something is free, if it's not usable or in this case...it doesn't compliment the subject it's not really a bargain.

As for pro versus self taken.....

I did a survey for hobbyist on this board a while back and one of the questions on the survey was if hobbyist prefer professional photos or self pics/or photos taken by a friend with a phone.

I was pleasantly surprised that the majority of hobbyist said professional or they preferred not to see camera phone shots.
When asked why they answered what they answered, the number one reason given from those who chose professional, was that they felt it showed a professionalism and a commitment to the profession the ladies have chosen. HOWEVER They remarked over photo shopped photos were not acceptable.
For the minority that answered phone photos the reason they stated most was that they felt them to be unaltered . But that few could pull it off with any style and most photos done that way often did not do them justice.

All and All the hobbyist are split about this subject much like they are about other subjective subjects such as natural breast or enhanced.
In both cases it really is the ladies choice and will ultimately reflect the ladies' business style and personal style.
MagnificMedia is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:04 AM   #18
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Two points...first the saying is true, you get what you pay for. Second, it is amazing how providers can't budget to do something with professionals yet charge higher and higher rates and make a shit ton more than most of their clients...ijs
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:04 AM   #19
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy71 View Post
Second, it is amazing how providers can't budget to do something with professionals yet charge higher and higher rates and make a shit ton more than most of their clients...ijs
I could answer why many can't "afford" to do that .... but surely it would be breaking board rules.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:59 PM   #20
Dakota123
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140333
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It is a nice gesture from a gentleman.... Maybe you can take some of mine

however:
I agree that phone pics are great... to be completely honest my pics that I took in New Orleans is from a camera phone.....
like this one:

I have had many providers email me and pm me about "Who" took my pics and if they have a number.... etc...

Good luck with your photography
Dakota123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #21
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificMedia View Post
[B]For the minority that answered phone photos the reason they stated most was that they felt them to be unaltered . But that few could pull it off with any style and most photos done that way often did not do them justice.
what a lot of folks don't realize is that the wide angle lens in a phone camera creates a shit ton of distortion. ladies, this may make your ass look bigger than it is. guys...this may make her ass look smaller than it is...
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:21 PM   #22
Guest053013-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

While it is amazing how well phone cameras work, there is no substitute for a good lense. I hate distorted images. If you must use a phone step back several feet. Or if you really prefer self shots, spend a little on a small camera with a decent lense.
Guest053013-01 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women