Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60465
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36195
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2017, 08:48 AM   #16
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer View Post
Thanks all! And yeah, an available now thread would be awesome.
Sez someone who's never been a mod of a hobby board, I'd wager.

The mods have explained elsewhere why there is no short notice thread. If they want to, they can do so again here. Having been a mod elsewhere in a previous lifetime, I know what they dealt with and why they're not putting up with the hassle of one, and they're wise in just ignoring the whiners.

Things are what they are; deal with them. It's called "being an adult" (something a lot of people here haven't seemed to master).

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:54 AM   #17
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

AfuckinMen..well said my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Sez someone who's never been a mod of a hobby board, I'd wager.

The mods have explained elsewhere why there is no short notice thread. If they want to, they can do so again here. Having been a mod elsewhere in a previous lifetime, I know what they dealt with and why they're not putting up with the hassle of one, and they're wise in just ignoring the whiners.

Things are what they are; deal with them. It's called "being an adult" (something a lot of people here haven't seemed to master).

Cheers,

bcg
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:07 AM   #18
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe View Post
yeah we need an available now thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer View Post
...And yeah, an available now thread would be awesome...
Agreed!

Quote:
...The mods have explained elsewhere why there is no short notice thread. If they want to, they can do so again here. Having been a mod elsewhere in a previous lifetime, I know what they dealt with and why they're not putting up with the hassle of one, and they're wise in just ignoring the whiners...
The fact is that this board exists for 2 reasons -- to help hobbyists find companionship, and to help providers market it. The short notice thread effectively facilitated the main reason we're all here...

If people breaking the rules in the thread was the reason for its removal, the mods should have dealt with those members on an individual basis. Everyone shouldn't be punished based on the actions of a few.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:16 AM   #19
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Providers get 2 ads a week.. more than ever before.. and hobbyists can read those ads... purpose of the board ACHIEVED

The rules for providers have never been more lax. The get more ads, allowed to post daily threADS with no punishment... good ol BIG C on aspd would Crack the fuckin whip.and shut that bullshit down in a second (I miss that about him)

Not to mention the ladies who post the constant threADs..picture post..and are encouraged to skirt the rules by other providers to draw attention to themselves....the ever popular "hey im gonna go post a threAD make sure you comment on it and lets get a discussion going to draw attention" conversation providers like to have.. (yes I have seen all the tricks)

Its never been easier to get noticed yet everyone always needs more. And the fact the concept that only the rule breakers should be punished only reinforces why an available now thread shouldnt exisit..

Most ladies cant follow the rules now..they post threADS..have buddies write reviews..have the S.O's as members here writing reviews...and then create more work for the mods when more advertising venue did exist..so instead of mods doing more work..just eliminate the problem all together.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:48 AM   #20
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

OK, but the argument against it above (not quoted for brevity) focuses entirely on the provider side. I 'm well aware it won't happen (though it still exists in Oklahoma I know, and probably other places) but it would be a useful tool when a hobbyist gets an unanticipated opportunity but with a limited time window where he can't wait for several hours for someone to get back to him without missing the opportunity. Just because providers post an ad in a given week doesn't mean that they are going to be available 24/7 or that they will necessarily respond quickly enough to accommodate that kind of short notice request. Anyway I know it's a pipe dream for Arkansas but it seems to work well enough in Oklahoma that they haven't shut it down.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:51 AM   #21
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
Most ladies cant follow the rules now..they post threADS..have buddies write reviews..have the S.O's as members here writing reviews...and then create more work for the mods when more advertising venue did exist..so instead of mods doing more work..just eliminate the problem all together.
"This is why we can't have nice things."

Cheers,

bcg
Old 05-17-2017, 09:55 AM   #22
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
OK, but the argument against it above (not quoted for brevity) focuses entirely on the provider side. I 'm well aware it won't happen (though it still exists in Oklahoma I know, and probably other places) but it would be a useful tool when a hobbyist gets an unanticipated opportunity but with a limited time window where he can't wait for several hours for someone to get back to him without missing the opportunity. Just because providers post an ad in a given week doesn't mean that they are going to be available 24/7 or that they will necessarily respond quickly enough to accommodate that kind of short notice request. Anyway I know it's a pipe dream for Arkansas but it seems to work well enough in Oklahoma that they haven't shut it down.
I don't hang out in the Oklahoma boards, but there are two probable explanations for that.

1) Oklahoma providers follow the rules and don't cause extra work for the mods, or,

2) The OK mods are willing to put up with the problems their providers cause for whatever reason.

Absent a board-wide policy on having a short notice thread, it would seem that the only way to get one here would be to force a change of mods, and find one or more willing to put up with the bullshit. (And don't nobody look at me; I can barely put up with the BS here as a mere participant--my ignore list grew overnight.)

Cheers,

bcg
Old 05-17-2017, 10:13 AM   #23
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tell you what..providers that want a short notice availability thread should have the option to BUY the ad..thats right...we mooch off this site..we mooch off guys writing reviews and paying for access..we in turn get to post ads weekly for free..everything we do on this site is for free.. the reason being if girls arent here guys wont be contributing either via reviews or payment to be here.

That said..make the damn thread..and charge girls a nice fee for the chance to use the thread if they think its so damn valuable..and i dont mean a few bucks..I mean $20 or $50 bucks a day to post they are availble..should be a small drop in the bucket for all these busy busy ladies who seemlingly need their availability known constantly...if they have a chance to make $250 off 1 guy..based on thwt short notice post then $50 to advertise to make that 250 isnt that big of a deal..then they will be less likely to break rules when they have some skin in the game..

Btw..guys have a place to look..its called the ISO... and there is absol4 positively no logic to stating that a girl that post an ad monday may not be available thursday when u suddenly have time...yet if she can post in a short notice thread that she is available today from 2-5pm that she still will be by the time u call her today between 2 and 5 because u got free time at 3:30 suprisingly..no matter what..phone calls..text..pms still have to be made..and there is no guarantee she is available no matter when the damn ad is posted

When ladies can quit with the bullshit and hobbyist can quit enabling their bullshit maybe..just maybe we get a few more things
Old 05-17-2017, 10:13 AM   #24
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aint that the fuckin truth

Quote:
"This is why we can't have nice things."

Cheers,

bcg
Old 05-17-2017, 10:59 AM   #25
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Btw..guys have a place to look..its called the ISO... and there is absol4 positively no logic to stating that a girl that post an ad monday may not be available thursday when u suddenly have time...yet if she can post in a short notice thread that she is available today from 2-5pm that she still will be by the time u call her today between 2 and 5 because u got free time at 3:30 suprisingly..no matter what..phone calls..text..pms still have to be made..and there is no guarantee she is available no matter when the damn ad is posted
It is absolutely logical to assume that there's a higher probability that she will be likely to respond more quickly when she has explicitly posted her availability during a given range of time than at some random time during a week that she's posted an ad. Is it guaranteed, of course not - but a potentially greater chance.

You are drawing a false equivalence between ISO and immediate availability presumably because from the viewpoint of a provider they are the same thing - a way to contact potential clients. From the perspective of a client, the dynamics are quite different. I won't bother to explain why because you'll just tell me I'm wrong anyway, but if I had to choose between having an ISO forum and having an immediate availability thread it wouldn't even be close, I'd pick immediate availability every time, whether you think it's logical or not.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:13 AM   #26
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But I state again..it is not logical to think because a girl says she is available TODAY between 2 and 5pm and u call at 3:45 that she will be..no one said anything about higher probability..fuck..if you want the highest probability lets just have a forum where girls can check in hourly like facebook with availability that should take all the work out of it..that just proves my point..you still have to call..waste time with the chance the answer is NO they are not available.. this whole higher probability thing is ludacris in a market this small..

Bigger markets that have far more ads and they get bumped to page 4 by thr afternoon I would argue MAYBE needs one..

Its really not that hard.. guys have the faves..and have already been screened.. all they gotta do is call their faves and see if they are available. IF not..go to the next one.. its not like a professional lady that post short notice availability can see a complete stranger with no screening on short notice..right?

So call your faves..you have just as good of odds as them being available that way as u do reading a board...i love when guys act like its so hard to find available pussy..in a market like this..nwa has a handful of women mostly who dont tour..many you have seen multiple times..its not like your weeding thru 100's of choices like dallas or houston or austin..no..you have what..5..maybe 10 really active girls? Call em..odds are you get in..

I draw no false anything..fact is..in dallas..when guys find themselves with unexpected free time..they use the ISO section to put it out there they need immediate attention.. all yall are asking for is an ISO for women to use...which is redundant because we place ads

Fuck..let me make it simple...just scan coed and u will find a threAD from some.available lady with her sig line written in a manner to make it known she is available and givr her a call..problem solved

Fact is..it got taken away because NO ONE follows the damn rules..

Sad part..we are talking 2 days..2 fucking days.. place ads on monday..thursday place weekend availability ad..in a market this small..lmao..2 that she may be "out of pocket" tuesday and wednesday..then Thursday she says she is available thurs-sunday..repeat

Quote:
It is absolutely logical to assume that there's a higher probability that she will be likely to respond more quickly when she has explicitly posted her availability during a given range of time than at some random time during a week that she's posted an ad. Is it guaranteed, of course not - but a potentially greater chance.

You are drawing a false equivalence between ISO and immediate availability presumably because from the viewpoint of a provider they are the same thing - a way to contact potential clients. From the perspective of a client, the dynamics are quite different. I won't bother to explain why because you'll just tell me I'm wrong anyway, but if I had to choose between having an ISO forum and having an immediate availability thread it wouldn't even be close, I'd pick immediate availability every time, whether you think it's logical or not.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:19 AM   #27
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
I won't bother to explain why because you'll just tell me I'm wrong anyway, but if I had to choose between having an ISO forum and having an immediate availability thread it wouldn't even be close, I'd pick immediate availability every time, whether you think it's logical or not.
I understand the difference (though I'm not sure that a posting in an immediate availability thread guarantees immediate availability; someone else may have beaten you to the punch and you have to wait until she's done with him, first), but you guys may not know how good you have it here in terms of responsiveness to ISOs. Here, if you post an ISO looking for a date that day, the odds are good that some provider will respond to it in a timely manner (and that's based on my seeing just posted responses; probably there's a few PMs being sent in response to those, too).

If you post an ISO in Tennessee (for example) looking for a lady in a short time frame (24 hours or less) and you actually get a response, buy a lottery ticket while your luck is still holding; I've seen guys post an ISO there for a date a week or two in the future and get nothing but chirping crickets for their trouble. On the scale of ISO responsiveness y'all are much closer to Texas than you are to the rest of the country.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 05-17-2017, 11:41 AM   #28
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BiNGO

Quote:
I understand the difference (though I'm not sure that a posting in an immediate availability thread guarantees immediate availability; someone else may have beaten you to the punch and you have to wait until she's done with him, first), but you guys may not know how good you have it here in terms of responsiveness to ISOs. Here, if you post an ISO looking for a date that day, the odds are good that some provider will respond to it in a timely manner (and that's based on my seeing just posted responses; probably there's a few PMs being sent in response to those, too).

If you post an ISO in Tennessee (for example) looking for a lady in a short time frame (24 hours or less) and you actually get a response, buy a lottery ticket while your luck is still holding; I've seen guys post an ISO there for a date a week or two in the future and get nothing but chirping crickets for their trouble. On the scale of ISO responsiveness y'all are much closer to Texas than you are to the rest of the country.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 05-17-2017, 11:44 AM   #29
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
But I state again..it is not logical to think because a girl says she is available TODAY between 2 and 5pm and u call at 3:45 that she will be..no one said anything about higher probability
You can state it again but that still doesn't make it anything more than your opinion. And someone did mention probability - I did. I never said anything was guaranteed. I don't see what's so hard to comprehend about the likelihood that if they have posted availability in the next (say) 3 hours that they may be more likely to be paying attention to texts, PMs, P411, etc. during that time than at other times when they are busy living their lives. Not everyone is a full time provider. In NWA I know most of them and I'd say most aren't. That means most of them aren't constantly scanning Eccie looking for ISOs to pounce on.

Quote:
you still have to call..waste time with the chance the answer is NO they are not available.. this whole higher probability thing is ludacris in a market this small..
Not sure what a rapper has to do with anything. I think the word you're looking for is 'ludicrous'. I will concede that there would likely be a low volume of postings, but that wouldn't make the ones that do post any less useful.

Quote:
Its really not that hard.. guys have the faves..and have already been screened.. all they gotta do is call their faves and see if they are available. IF not..go to the next one.. its not like a professional lady that post short notice availability can see a complete stranger with no screening on short notice..right?
Certainly, but that applies only to a subset of clients. For my own situation, I have 24 okays and can generally see anyone I want with no fuss at all. Just because a newbie can't pull it off doesn't mean it wouldn't be valuable for those that can. It's a specious argument.

Quote:
So call your faves..you have just as good of odds as them being available that way as u do reading a board...i love when guys act like its so hard to find available pussy..in a market like this..nwa has a handful of women mostly who dont tour..many you have seen multiple times..its not like your weeding thru 100's of choices like dallas or houston or austin..no..you have what..5..maybe 10 really active girls? Call em..odds are you get in..
How many providers have you called to make a short notice appointment with? None? So how are you an expert on whether you get in or not on a short notice call? I never said it was hard to find. It isn't, at all, at least not for me and I'm the only one I can speak for. It can be hard to find someone on very short notice during a specific range of time, especially in a small market with limited choices. That's why more information would be helpful.

Quote:
Fuck..let me make it simple...just scan coed and u will find a threAD from some.available lady with her sig line written in a manner to make it known she is available and givr her a call..problem solved
Well, thank you for making it so simple for all of us idiots that think we know our preferences better than you know them.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:01 PM   #30
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

All excellent points, Spanky...

I find it hilariously ironic that someone who continually insists that they're the expert on pretty much every subject is in such dire need of a dictionary.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women