Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162322
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41216
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2012, 07:40 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Damn WTF! You would criticize someone for looking for a little relief on a SHMB? SMH
Relief?

JD thinks I am crazy for telling it like it is.

Prostitution will not be legal in our lifetime except where it is legal now. They might turn the other cheek but it will not be legal, like say in Canada.

It is because the combo of liberal and Conservatives that agree on this.

There are not enough Libertarians' in the US. Never will be on this matter. That is how I see it. You may disagree. He may disagree but I do think the evidence is on my side. Especially if you follow the trend lines.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Can anyone really understand WTF? Someone says that prostitution can't be legalized and I point out that it has been legal and is legal in some areas. I also point out that in some major cities prostitution, though not legal, is confined to certain areas where it is left alone in some ways.
Someone says that, like drugs, prostitution will stay illegal. I point out the states that have decriminalized marijauna. Not legal but a step.
You can call me naive (but you don't know me at all) but that is all you can say. I point out the supporting actions and statements but WTF have offered nothing in rebuttal save criticism and attacks.
My purpose was to call for some small amount of action on the part of people here. That means calling radio stations and registering your anger at the waste of taxpayer money. Writing to the newspaper questioning what real crime is being committed. Questioning candidate for local office about where they stand on the issue. Small steps over time. If you have the guts to pursue the matter.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #18
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There was a time when you needed an RX to visit a massage parlor in Oklahoma City. The massage parlors provided would-be patrons with the name of a doctor, and the patrons could have an RX within 30 mins. Rumor is, that's pretty much the way things are in California.
you all laugh but I lived in OKC in the mid 70's and at the time strip clubs had to have rooms to let, I forgot the reason. My favorite place was the Red Dog Saloon, do I get points for reviews done back then?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:26 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

That is why we need to stop electing liberals and conservatives, because they both want to micromanage your lives.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:59 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[quote=JD Barleycorn;2045447]Can anyone really understand WTF? Someone says that prostitution can't be legalized and I point out that it has been legal and is legal in some areas. Pointing out where it was once legal does not make your case, it makes mine. I also point out that in some major cities prostitution, though not legal, is confined to certain areas where it is left alone in some ways. You need to do more research when you make those lies. Though it will never be shut down, that does not mean that they have turned a blind eye.
Someone says that, like drugs, prostitution will stay illegal. I did not say that, though I kinda agree. I will not talk about drugs but they have a better chance than prostitution. Prostitution has no chance. None. I point out the states that have decriminalized marijauna. Not legal but a step. I want to talk about prostitution. I did not bring up the other subject.
You can call me naive (but you don't know me at all) but that is all you can say. And you do not know me but if I said I was going to fuc Angie Jolie, you'd better sure as hell think I was naive. Same thing. I am saying that what you are saying is naive. How hard is that to understand? I do not have to know you to know that something you say is naive. Jesus man, I though you wanted to be a screen writer! I point out the supporting actions and statements but WTF have offered nothing in rebuttal save criticism and attacks. You pointed out a couple of lies and half truths. The fact of the matter is that the country is drifting further right on this issue.
My purpose was to call for some small amount of action on the part of people here. That means calling radio stations and registering your anger at the waste of taxpayer money. Writing to the newspaper questioning what real crime is being committed. Good Luck on that. Questioning candidate for local office about where they stand on the issue. Good Luck on that one too. Small steps over time. If you have the guts to pursue the matter.[/quote]

I spent a pile of $$$ one year trying to get someone elected that thought like I did on prostitution. He came in a respectable third. I have the guts and the means, I also have the good sense not to throw good money after bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I expect that it will be legal in certain localities in the future just like before. We already have cities turning a blind eye to the profession if it stays inside certain areas; Boston (the Block), Baltimore (the Combat Zone), and New Orleans (the French Quarter).
You sir are full of shit. Localities are getting tougher on these crimes, not less so. Do you even research what you post?

Bos
The Block, choose to contain the prostitution and drug dealing in that small section of Baltimore rather than combat it.
The passing decades would see a shrinking of the area. Once several blocks long, stretching almost to Charles Street in the central part of downtown Baltimore, today The Block only stretches about two blocks long from South Street to Gay Street.

Balt
The Combat Zone's demise can be attributed to a number of factors. Among them are the rising property values that made the downtown locations more attractive to real estate developers. In 1974, the Boston Redevelopment Authority began a containment policy by designating the existing businesses to be part of the official adult entertainment district known as Liberty Tree Park. The highly-publicized 1976 murder of Harvard football player Andrew Puopolo focused attention on crime in the area.
The introduction of home video and the Internet made it possible to view adult movies and other erotica at home without going to a possibly dangerous red light district. Zoned out of the rest of Boston, the strip clubs have moved to the suburbs and become more up-scale.
Years of grassroots activism by neighboring Chinatown residents, aggressive police work and massive urban renewal projects instigated by the Boston Redevelopment Authority helped to stem crime and close most of the adult businesses. All that remains of the former Combat Zone are two small strip clubs, Centerfolds and The Glass Slipper, along LaGrange Street, and a few adult book and video stores on Washington and Kneeland streets. Prostitution and drug sales continue in nearby Chinatown, the Theatre District, Bay Village and Park Square.[5]
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:26 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

These areas are fluid (I think you know that) and ebb and flow with time. Take Kansas City for an example. Kansas City had quite a reputation a century ago. On the corner of Third and Main were three brothels with four others within half a block. Today it is known as the City Market. In the 70s three were areas of Troost Ave. that were wide open. I interviewed a former madam who told me about how the cops were paid off to leave them alone. A few years ago it was Independence Ave. Today Independence Ave. is undergoing renewal and SWs are on the decline but 87th Str. and 436 highway is a meeting spot for many. The hotels near the airport have more than their share of the business. I AM NOT saying that Kansas City is leaving things alone but there are certain days and certain areas that are known for stings. The amateurs get caught.
To say that because something was once legal once but isn't now is not much of an argument. Drinking was legal, illegal, legal, illegal, and now legal again. Care to comment on that?
Old 01-16-2012, 08:01 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
To say that because something was once legal once but isn't now is not much of an argument. Drinking was legal, illegal, legal, illegal, and now legal again. Care to comment on that?
OK. Drinking will stay legal.

Prostitution will stay illegal.

Your posts proves the point. Houston is fluid too but it will not become legal.

I agree you have to be smart about it and lucky too!

Nothing you have posted shows that the trend line is changing in regards to prostitution.

In fact all you have shown is that when the neighborhood gets tired of it , the police respond and move it. That is not the same as making it legal.

Why is that so hard to understand?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #23
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Currently 16 states have some form of legalized marijuana use. Mostly "medical" marijauna but in other states penalties have been reduced for possession.

Why can't prostitution be legal? 20 years ago a state lottery was unheard of but the states realized the money that could be made from them and now we have lotteries everywhere. Prostitution has been legal before and I expect that it will be legal in certain localities in the future just like before. We already have cities turning a blind eye to the profession if it stays inside certain areas; Boston (the Block), Baltimore (the Combat Zone), and New Orleans (the French Quarter).
you mean like unofficial red light districts?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:11 PM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Exactly. For the most part they are left alone more so than SWs operating outside the zones. Yes, they do get worked over once in a while for whatever reason (political, PR, etc) but for the most part they get ignored. I will reiterate; I am talking about day to day operations and not those irregular sweeps motivated by some politician looking for good press or in response to some heinous crime.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:06 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Exactly. For the most part they are left alone more so than SWs operating outside the zones. Yes, they do get worked over once in a while for whatever reason (political, PR, etc) but for the most part they get ignored. I will reiterate; I am talking about day to day operations and not those irregular sweeps motivated by some politician looking for good press or in response to some heinous crime.
But my point is it is not legal , nor will it ever be be IMHO. And my opinion is very educated in this matter.

You had talked about it becoming legal. Not ignored. There is a huge difference.

I have tried to explain to you why it will not become legal. The liberals and Conser agree on this issue. There are not enough Libertarians to overcome that hurdle.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, that settles it. WTF has told us he knows much more about this than we do, so we must accede to his higher intelligence. No more to say on this, now that WTF has informed us.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I guess women should give up on the dream of voting and the Africans will never be free in the South.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:44 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, that settles it. WTF has told us he knows much more about this than we do, so we must accede to his higher intelligence. No more to say on this, now that WTF has informed us.
facts are facts. If you say 2 plus 2 is 5 and I point out that you are wrong. Is that such a bad thing? Are you one of those silly fucers that think an ignorant answer should be given as much weight as a correct one? Do you give the exact same trophy to the losers as the winners? Are you one of those?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;2052476]I guess women should give up on the dream of voting and the Africans will never be free in the South.[/QUOmTE] all I did was point out reality vs dream. You guys keep changing the subject. I never said quit dreaming. But you were acting as if the dream wascloser to reality than it is. I have pointed out that not to be the case and why. I know more than both you and cutiepie in this subject. That is not bragging, that is just fact.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is not bragging, that is just fact.
Walter Brennan - "Guns of Will Sonnet"
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women