Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2011, 08:33 PM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
Fast Gunn ... pulling out of which wars? We are still in Iraq and have expanded efforts in Afghanistan and now getting into Libya. Explain how this is pulling us out of these silly wars?
I believe it can be safely stated that the US has not pulled out of Iraq as of yet. By the same token, our involvement in Iraq is much more limited in terms of manpower, loss of American lives and scope, than it was in January of 2009. I personally feel there is a legitimate end in sight to what has been the biggest foreign policy blunder by the US since the Vietnam War. It is equally safe to state that there was no (Iraq) legitimate end game in sight when Obama took office!

As for al Qaeda, it is very safe to say that OBL's thugs are on the ropes. They have had a very bad 6 weeks in Afghanistan/Pakistan! I hope the Obama Administration continues to tighten the noose around their necks!

Now is NOT the time to let al Qaeda off of the ropes! Shall we move in for the kill?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #17
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

This is what the GOP needs to worry about.

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1024/exi...ysis-hispanics

Given the state of the GOP anti Latino talk they can kiss this voting group good bye
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhende3 View Post
This is what the GOP needs to worry about.

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1024/exi...ysis-hispanics

Given the state of the GOP anti Latino talk they can kiss this voting group good bye
Latino's have the potential to become one of, if not the most influential voting blocks in America. If they ever figure that out, I suspect the Republicans are going to have hell to pay!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:36 PM   #19
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

As long as we continue to have this battle between the Republicans and Democrats, each looking to block the others move, nothing of any substance is ever going to get done. They duke it out everyday while the rest of us suffer. Compare it to a large ship slowly sinking while the ship's officers argue it all out about what would be the best action to take.
The economy is just going to have to fix itself apparently... maybe it will, maybe it won't.
Between all the special interest groups pouring money into their candidate's coffer, congressmen busy twittering pictures of their weiner and all the other backlashing and nonsense, we're almost hopeless.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:34 AM   #20
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The liberals here are "Demonic"; they hijack threads that are anti=Obama; knowing very well that any pro Obama threads won't even be looked at...

Again, the liberal mob tries to rule by intimidatation and hijack..your basic thuggish tactics.
Well stated, Rush!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:32 AM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
The liberals here are "Demonic"; they hijack threads that are anti=Obama; knowing very well that any pro Obama threads won't even be looked at...

Again, the liberal mob tries to rule by intimidatation and hijack..your basic thuggish tactics.
Say what? Voicing an opinion counter to the thread’s topic is hijacking it? You could keep those pro-Obama threads honest…..what am I saying? The guy who thinks opposing opinions, by nothing less than a mob, are attempts at intimidation and responding at all is a basic thuggish tactic?

Keep a thread honest? Is this the kind of job that goes to an illegal alien because a US citizen won’t do it?

I’m sure there are enough conservatives, moderates and liberals as well who will keep the fringe folks honest.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:37 AM   #22
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
As long as we continue to have this battle between the Republicans and Democrats, each looking to block the others move, nothing of any substance is ever going to get done. They duke it out everyday while the rest of us suffer. Compare it to a large ship slowly sinking while the ship's officers argue it all out about what would be the best action to take.
The economy is just going to have to fix itself apparently... maybe it will, maybe it won't.
Between all the special interest groups pouring money into their candidate's coffer, congressmen busy twittering pictures of their weiner and all the other backlashing and nonsense, we're almost hopeless.
I would not argue with your assessment.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:38 AM   #23
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Latino's have the potential to become one of, if not the most influential voting blocks in America. If they ever figure that out, I suspect the Republicans are going to have hell to pay!
Yep. However, if you look CAREFULLY, it ain't the Republicans that are really at risk from the Latino vote.

When you look CAREFULLY, you find that Latinos by and large have a very strong work ethic, and believe very strongly in the importance of education. Morality is IMPORTANT to them. Providing for their children is IMPORTANT to them.

They are the natural enemy of the Democrat Welfare State.

The illegal immigrant Latinos aren't coming here to find newer, better, more creative ways to goof off. They're coming here to find WORK, to make money for themselves and their families, because they can't find work in their respective home countries. They're also coming here to find stability, and police protection: there are significant amounts of Mexico where that doesn't exist.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:24 AM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The Latino vote: They are also overwhelminigly catholic and conservative in many social issues that favor Republicans.

And unlike the black community, Latinos don't have the baggage of slavery, and the unwarranted black allegiance to the democratic plantation.

All it will take will be for an appealing conservative Latino Republican to lead them...and there are many in the rank and file now. The Latino vote is up for grabs, unlike the black vote.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:06 AM   #25
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
The Latino vote: They are also overwhelminigly catholic and conservative in many social issues that favor Republicans.

And unlike the black community, Latinos don't have the baggage of slavery, and the unwarranted black allegiance to the democratic plantation.

All it will take will be for an appealing conservative Latino Republican to lead them...and there are many in the rank and file now. The Latino vote is up for grabs, unlike the black vote.

Thats funny. If you think that lip service to some social issues are going to change our minds your smoking crack. GOP ads of mexicans crossing the border for welfare checks to drum up your base! Wanting to take away birth right citizenship. Give the police the power to just stop you just because he thinks you might be here illegally and you having to prove otherwise. I haven't met another Latino that would even consider voting republican no matter who you put up there.

It makes no difference what the issue you come up with. If you dont respect me as a man, if you belittle my very being i can not vote for you.

And your right about one thing a lot of Latino have voted GOP in the past and now there ashamed of that vote. That's from grandmother on down!
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:21 AM   #26
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

MUNCHMASTERMAN..Excellant avatar, best choice of rides!!How bout that POWERBAND?? those badboys dont turn on till your at eighty smoking the tires, then its all the way till you smell shit in your pants !!!!!!!nice.....ok, back to topic, I believe Latino's , as Americans, will decide whats best individually and as a personal choice instead of bunching "them" into some kinda "voting block", but thats just me..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #27
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Progress

We are making progress on the wars.

We are pulling out Iraq.

We took down Osama Bin Laden.

You have to be blind not to see the progress that is being made.

We now have to work on the economy and that is happening, but it was a very deep hole that the previous administration dug this country into and we cannot climb out of it overnight.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:32 AM   #28
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
We are making progress on the wars.

We are pulling out Iraq.

We took down Osama Bin Laden.

You have to be blind not to see the progress that is being made.

We now have to work on the economy and that is happening, but it was a very deep hole that the previous administration dug this country into and we cannot climb out of it overnight.
I would para-phrase it this way.

When the shit hits the fan, there is shit all over the place real quick.

Not only can it take a long time to clean the room, you have to clean the fan real good or it will just sling the shit again.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:55 AM   #29
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I have yet to see any of the reaching across party lines that Obama said he was gonna do.

All he did as a Senator was vote present. The dude is just a puppet with the most extreme progressives pulling his strings.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #30
DragonTongue
Gaining Momentum

Let's see what else he did:

Cash for Clunkers? I don't think that worked out too well...

Didn't the Democrats criticize Bush's handling of New Orleans and Katrina? How long was it before he did anything regarding BP and Moccando?

The Health Care Reform? Oh yeah, their accounting was flawed so that it could be "budget neutral"

How long can unemployment benefits be collected? 96 weeks? I don't know first-hand.

Proposed new taxes (From ABC news, NOT FOX!)
1) On people making more than $250,000.
$338 billion - Bush tax cuts expire
$179 billlion - eliminate itemized deduction
$118 billion - capital gains tax hike
Total: $636 billion/10 years
2) Businesses:
$17 billion - Reinstate Superfund taxes
$24 billion - tax carried-interest as income
$5 billion - codify "economic substance doctrine"
$61 billion - repeal LIFO
$210 billion - international enforcement, reform deferral, other tax reform
$4 billion - information reporting for rental payments
$5.3 billion - excise tax on Gulf of Mexico oil and gas
$3.4 billion - repeal expensing of tangible drilling costs
$62 million - repeal deduction for tertiary injectants
$49 million - repeal passive loss exception for working interests in oil and natural gas properties
$13 billion - repeal manufacturing tax deduction for oil and natural gas companies
$1 billion - increase to 7 years geological and geophysical amortization period for independent producers
$882 million - eliminate advanced earned income tax credit
Total: $353 billion/10 years

Economics 101 - Taxes get added to the price of a good or service and passed on to the end consumer. That means the lower your income, the more of an impact!

Oh yeah, he's actively trying to stifle hydrocarbon production in the US, yet he approved $2 Billion to Brazil for oil and gas as well as $300 mill to GE to expand their business into O&G production - After Soros purchased millions of preferred shares of Petrobras...

Yeah... let's all read the 24000 emails Palin sent / received while she was governor. Who cares what Obama does!
DragonTongue is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women