Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2015, 03:41 PM   #16
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Because you're childish
No, I am far from childish. No man has any right or power over me outside the law. I've never been one to go along with the crowd, cause you only get as far as the crowd. I guess I march to the beat of a different drummer. You are obviously a whipped puppy. Going along with the status quo cause you think it's the " Right" thing to do. You've made the grade as a standard issue dupe just what politicians love.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 03:44 PM   #17
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

His cynical calculus is quite transparent

He disregarded the last election and viewed it as invalid, can't remember his exact words, but there were more people who didn't vote so to him it wasn't the will of the people

He views the vast uninformed potential electorate as fools the progressives and his media acolytes can easily sway with the promise of some refrigerator raids on the upper east side and a Christmas...Oops . ...err holiday goose or so (don't they know holiday means holy day?, guess not or it would have gotten the boot too)

All he must to do is turn thumbscrews on them for a bit, until the RIGHT people get elected and the full compliment of the right laws and constitutional adjustments are made, then surely we can relax this temporary necessity
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 03:58 PM   #18
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Anytime I hear the word " Mandatory" from a douche bag politician, I am inclined to do just the opposite.

Jim
I heard that !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:03 PM   #19
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The man who is suppose to be a "constitutional" scholar, wants to take away your right to not vote.

He makes the bogus claim that it would "would counteract the influence of money in politics more than anything else".

Well he did convince a shitload of people into voting stupid for two elections.
He has nearly two more years in which to pull this off and he already told you he has a "phone and a pen". I'll add to which he is very proud of using for equally destructive means.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:10 PM   #20
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
No, I am far from childish. No man has any right or power over me outside the law. I've never been one to go along with the crowd, cause you only get as far as the crowd. I guess I march to the beat of a different drummer. You are obviously a whipped puppy. Going along with the status quo cause you think it's the " Right" thing to do. You've made the grade as a standard issue dupe just what politicians love.

Jim
Ahhh yes, I guess that's why I'm an atheist in a country where half the people actually believe in a magic skydaddy. You guys are too easy.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:14 PM   #21
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=nevergaveitathought;1056 508745]His cynical calculus is quite transparent

He disregarded the last election and viewed it as invalid, can't remember his exact words, but there were more people who didn't vote so to him it wasn't the will of the people

He views the vast uninformed potential electorate as fools the progressives and his media acolytes can easily sway with the promise of some refrigerator raids on the upper east side and a Christmas...Oops . ...err holiday goose or so (don't they know holiday means holy day?, guess not or it would have gotten the boot too)

All he must to do is turn thumbscrews on them for a bit, until the RIGHT people get elected and the full compliment of the right laws and constitutional adjustments are made, then surely we can relax this temporary necessity[/QUOTE

And the right doesn't see the knuckledragging mouthbreathers as fools to be swayed by the promise of whatever it is that meat with eyes like nowadays. As for Christmas, it's a pagan holiday you fucking moron. Remember that little fact while you're bowing down to your magic daddy.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:25 PM   #22
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:

And the right doesn't see the knuckledragging mouthbreathers as fools to be swayed by the promise of whatever it is that meat with eyes like nowadays. As for Christmas, it's a pagan holiday you fucking moron. Remember that little fact while you're bowing down to your magic daddy.

You seem to have a touch of the Donald Duck

Spewing gibberish

I'm no moron and while your statement was a non sequitur and didn't apply to anything I sad, I'll briefly address it in hopes that you can escape your rigid foolishness for a lesson. I'll say that any day, or any observance day or non observance day is what the individual. wants it to be.

And oh yeah, be careful with the word holiday, you used it without much thought
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:35 PM   #23
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ahhh yes, I guess that's why I'm an atheist in a country where half the people actually believe in a magic skydaddy. You guys are too easy.
No, dude you're the one who's easy. You have a distorted belief system that's why a politician can get you to go along with any stupid idea they employ. You obviously don't stand for something so you'll fall for anything. Another trait politicians love.

Jim
Old 03-19-2015, 05:01 PM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ahhh yes, I guess that's why I'm an atheist in a country where half the people actually believe ....
Probably fewer, much fewer, believe in a "sky daddy" .... if polled, but ..

.....well over 3/4's in this country believe in some form of higher existence above man.

I can understand why you might want some statistics to give your nonbelieving some validity, but that only indicates you have insecurities with your lack of belief and need others to go along with you. The same applies to those who use the first person pronoun "we" when asserting some position or philosophy, because they were "informed" that by pluralizing the pronoun it sounds like "others" also share those beliefs or attitudes. They are insecure in their position and need the spurious support.

Or may be you are just "hedging" in the event another wimp gets elected to the White House and rather than order military action decides that it would be better to allow ISIS to set up shop on U.S. soil to "oversee" the further dismantling of this country. You will have established "deniability" to save your head.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:13 PM   #25
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, dude you're the one who's easy. You have a distorted belief system that's why a politician can get you to go along with any stupid idea they employ. You obviously don't stand for something so you'll fall for anything. Another trait politicians love.

Jim
Up to my nuts, in your guts. I'm easy like sunday morning, mothertrucker. Yeah, I'm all distorted and shit.

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote, me. I leave power, good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. Taxes. They'll be lower. Son. The democratic vote for me is right thing to do. So do."

I think it's hilarious that you think anything you do actually makes a bit of difference. We have no power over policy. None. So let's get crazy and have some fun.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:31 PM   #26
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Up to my nuts, in your guts. I'm easy like sunday morning, mothertrucker. Yeah, I'm all distorted and shit.

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote, me. I leave power, good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. Taxes. They'll be lower. Son. The democratic vote for me is right thing to do. So do."

I think it's hilarious that you think anything you do actually makes a bit of difference. We have no power over policy. None. So let's get crazy and have some fun.
Hahaha, you're a fag.

Jim
Old 03-19-2015, 05:46 PM   #27
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahaha, you're a fag.

Jim
That's all you got? That is some WEAK shit. Who even uses that word anymore?
Old 03-19-2015, 05:46 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

ANOTHER brilliant thread. You're on a roll, Whir-LIE-turd.

You also have the right to go fuck yourself.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:53 PM   #29
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
ANOTHER brilliant thread. You're on a roll, Whir-LIE-turd.

You also have the right to go fuck yourself.
If he told them NOT to vote, they'd be lined up at the polls bright and early tomorrow. Like most republicans, they have no real thoughts on the subject, they're just against whatever obama is for.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:04 PM   #30
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Fuck that mandatory voting bullshit. There should be an IQ test to determine if you're smart enough to vote. Way too many idiots vote that have zero idea of who they are voting for much less what they are voting for. Of course that would leave out much of the liberal voting block.
Budman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women