Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162825
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36347
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2014, 07:59 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Isn't it time for you to start another Dipshit of the Year poll and nominate yourself to be a leading contender?
Now there is a "well informed" substantive contribution to the discussion.

Not over your hangover yet?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:05 AM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Apparently LexiLiar is feeling left out of the fun and games.

I suppose you could also start a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominate yourself as a leading contender. The two of you could then run competing polls and combine the results!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:16 AM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Blah,,blah, blah,,,,,,,,,spin, spin, spin...............

Obama lied, period. He said we could keep our plans, we couldn't. He said we could keep our doctors, we couldn't. He said Obamacare will bend the cost curve down but at the same time improve/expand coverage for Americans. It won't ! He said the canceled policies were junk, they weren't !

Knowing what we know now, only the die hard Obama defenders are saying other wise.

FACTS JACKS !

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Gadfly, you have your presidents confused. Clinton used the smoked but did not inhale excuse.

The grandfather rules are as much a part of the ACA law as the range of income for which one can receive a subsidy. The I/T department of each insurance company decided to create the cancellation letters instead of complying with the grandfather rules to allow old the policies to be continued.

It's all here. Even your buddy JD, said it's projections with REAL numbers. Let's see how they play out. The CBO projected 8 million insured in private plans on the exchanges for 2014. The website was down for 2 months, so that projection will not be realized. The real test is will 25 million more people be insured after 2019?

Here is an accounting of the number of people who will be left uninsured. Some people will be eligible for Medicaid, but will not sign up for it. Some people will choose to not get health insurance and pay the tax, plus the 8 million illegal aliens. From the link below.

The ACA has two primary mechanisms for increasing insurance coverage: expanding Medicaid eligibility to include individuals within 138% of the federal poverty level,[43] and creating state-based insurance exchanges where individuals and small business can buy health insurance plans—those individuals with incomes between 100% and 400% of the federal poverty level will be eligible for subsidies to do so.[38][30] The CBO originally estimated that the legislation will reduce the number of uninsured residents by 32 million, leaving 23 million uninsured residents in 2019 after the bill's provisions have all taken effect.[121][122][123] With the elderly covered by Medicare, the CBO estimate projected that the law would raise the proportion of insured non-elderly citizens from 83% to 94%.[121] A July 2012 CBO estimate raised the expected number of uninsured by 3 million, reflecting the successful legal challenge to the ACA's expansion of Medicaid.[124][125]
Among the people who will remain uninsured:

ACA drafters believed that increasing insurance coverage would not only improve quality of life but also help reduce medical bankruptcies (currently the leading cause of bankruptcy in America[128]) and job lock.[129] In addition, many believed that expanding coverage would help ensure that the cost controls successfully function; healthcare providers could more easily adapt to payment system reforms that incentivize value over quantity if their costs were partially offset—for example, hospitals having to do less charity care or insurers having larger and more stable risk pools to distribute costs over.[130]
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:16 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I suppose you could also start a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominate yourself as a leading contender.

You and Hanoi COG could then run competing polls and combine the results!

Are you have a "conversation" with your other personality?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:22 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

When in doubt, blithering and blather, Eh, LLIdiot?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:40 PM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Was curious as I liked my insurance plan and kept it, still have the same Dr. How many dumping on the ACA have lost their Dr or insurance here on the board.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:07 PM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Count me in as one who also liked his insurance plan and still has it. I also have the same General Practitioner that I have been using for the past 15 or so years. Unfortunately, he will be retiring before the end of this year.
Old 03-16-2014, 04:14 PM   #23
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Since most people sign for an insurance plan every year since most people get their insurance through their job, my plan is different from last year but it is not Obamacare (that is what EVA left out), it is Blue Cross and Blue Shield. My doctor retired last year because of Obamacare (he gave his reason and looking for something else out of life).

So I have the same private insurance (though technically a different policy) through a private company but I lost my doctor because of the ACA.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:48 PM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Since most people sign for an insurance plan every year since most people get their insurance through their job, my plan is different from last year but it is not Obamacare (that is what EVA left out), it is Blue Cross and Blue Shield. My doctor retired last year because of Obamacare (he gave his reason and looking for something else out of life).

So I have the same private insurance (though technically a different policy) through a private company but I lost my doctor because of the ACA.

your Dr quit because of the healthcare law .... riiiiiiiiiiiight.

you're a proven liar, nobody believes anything you say ... EVER.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:55 PM   #25
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Blah,,blah, blah,,,,,,,,,spin, spin, spin...............

Obama lied, period. He said we could keep our plans, we couldn't. He said we could keep our doctors, we couldn't. He said Obamacare will bend the cost curve down but at the same time improve/expand coverage for Americans. It won't ! He said the canceled policies were junk, they weren't !
The grandfather rules were as much a part of the ACA law as the rule you can't be denied health insurance due to a pre-existing condition. The health insurance companies did not comply with the grandfather rules. The health insurance companies are complying with rules about pre-existing conditions. If the health insurance companies had complied with the grandfather rules the old policies would have been continued instead of cancelled and Obama's campaign promises would have been backed up. The health insurance companies are at fault not Obama. The health insurance companies did not follow the LAW with respect to grandfathering of old policies that did not meet the new standard.

Coverage was expanded. People with pre-existing conditions can now purchase heath insurance, instead of being denied even if the applicant had the ability to pay. Now Spin that WHIRLY.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:06 PM   #26
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

JD, I thought that you wrote in a post a couple of months ago that you had to pay for a rider for dental insurance for kids that you don't have. If so, then isn't your policy a policy with the 10 minimum benefits ( Obamacare policy). One can obtain an Obamacare policy without receiving a subsidy, just purchase the policy at any on-line broker. If one does go to HealthCare.gov and the income is >$94,000 (family of 4) you will get the Obamacare policy, but no subsidy.

If you purchased your policy in the individual market it should be an Obamacare policy even if you did not get a subsidy to help pay the premium.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:48 PM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
JD, I thought that you wrote in a post a couple of months ago that you had to pay for a rider for dental insurance for kids that you don't have.
Oh come now! You don't really JD Idiot to keep track of the distortions he told "a couple of months ago." Do you?

Hell, he can't keep track of last weeks distortions, much less "a couple of months ago."
Old 03-16-2014, 08:56 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

LOL... http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/democrat-...3whoraXVbtm.99

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:10 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Giggling and drooling from the back of the short bus.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:24 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Giggling and drooling from the back of the short bus.
Did you say something Assy Fucke?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women