Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2016, 11:01 AM   #16
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

I've found that in some cities, especially cosmopolitan ones where tourism is a main draw, there are lots of really charming independent 3 and 4 star hotels that are competitively priced in relation to the more well known hotel chains. They can be booked for less than 100/night. Or even as little as 75-80/night with advanced planning. Hotels.com and other travel sites really changed the game. Even if I don't book through them and I ended up booking direct, their format is great for getting a pretty good sense of what options are available in a particular city I'd like to visit.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 12:01 PM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I should have been a hooker...wait a minute I think I am.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 05:24 PM   #18
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
There is a difference between 'touring" and taking a "vacation". With planning I can stay at 3-4 star hotels for $100-$150 per night. You can buy everything in the Well and mixers for $40-$50 (Three Days & Nights) Snakes!

Food Snakes: $75-$100

Food Snakes: $75-$100

Food Snakes: $100
Yikes!

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 09:41 PM   #19
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
I come up with a loose 800 a night in combination. assume 50 for food for the day if I do not go 4-5 star. 250 for a room a night (even at the business class hotels a suite, or room big enough to entertain not just on the bed, is going to start at 250) In Houston. As I am hosting it is only respectable to be the person to offer refreshments for each evening (One bottle of wine each evening under the assumption that I only see one client each evening) Of course the gentleman is spending a decent sum so offering him a bottle of 20 dollar throw away wine isn't particularly fair on my part. So assume at least another 100 (if I don't wish a sweeter variety of wine for myself if so I would add in another 80) in refreshments. And cost of being away from home overnight (childcare) roughly comes to 100 dollars every 18-24 hours. Now if I chose a smaller more cramped room I could certainly bring my hotel cost down to 150-200. If I nixed a meal or two here and there (certainly wouldn't hurt my waist any) I could probably save another 40 a day. I could also cut corners on the refreshment and pretend a bottle of La Lejania Chardonnay 2012 is a bottle of nicer fair but I really am not comfortable with that. Like any good financial planner I like to give myself some wiggle room for all of the above. So I add in another 100 to 200 dollars a day for emergency money. If we keep to the smaller numbers yes I can drop my costs down to 300-500 but even then a single appointment if it were not over two hours would barely be worth it for profits sake.

One way to decrease those costs is to book me as your client. I'm not going to be drinking, so the only in-room refreshment you need to offer me is MAYBE a bottled water for a dollar or so ... although I have no scruples against drinking tap water (free). I'd want to book a dinner date, so your food cost goes down. So, from a professional woman's point of view, I'm what you might call a cheap date.

Keep me in mind, in case you develop an inexplicable urge to tour northeast Indiana! It's a glamour destination!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 09:59 PM   #20
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77
Default Make it a vacation

Pick a place you might like to vacation. You might see how many providers are already in the local area (i.e. Competition) and local rates. Then if you still want to go anything you make from the hobby is a ++.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 10:15 PM   #21
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Too bad the business it illegal. Imagine all the cost you could write off.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 05:51 AM   #22
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Hmm, I must be a low class perv. I have never stayed in a $200+ hotel room or Bed and Breakfast in all my years. Maybe I'm just tight. Marriot, courtyard and such any state is the nicest I have been. Usually around $100+ per night. Suits me.
If I was a provider ... $250-300 seems to be going rate for non-elite markets minimum 2 clients per day -$500 donation- hotel, gas and food expenses $200/day =$300/day non taxable profit. For 2 hours of entertainment.
5 days= 10 hrs = $1,500. I could live well on that.
Now, want to do overtime'?
4/day= 4hrs/day x 5 = $5,000 - same expenses since that does not double = $4,000/ wk.
Now that is comfortable living! For a regular ole working stiff.
But, ats jus me.
And I ain't there for no $100 wine ladies. Your beverage is not a selling point for this ole Cowboy. Ain't there for no social call and we ain't dating. Don't much care if you don't remember my name in the morning. Unless of course I may need a reference for the next provider.
Maybe some guys want all the frills and make believe they are in a relationship but I think most of us are there for well, strange pussy. Just want to be entertained by a lady that knows her way around in the sack. Not donating for life counsel or make a connection just want to bust a nut a time or two and resume real world responsibilities.
Thank you for the service and outlet that you 'provide' for a 'donation' for your time and anything that happens is just between two (or more) consenting adults.
I for one sincerely appreciate the outlet that hobbying offers. It is a necessity for me. One I barely can afford and try to limit my activities to limited expendable income resources. So 1 bad session usually equals one bad month for this ole working guy. Hobbying is an investment to me. It's worth it when it goes good but then when it goes bad it is just another stress point.
Pretty lady, nice tits, bbbjtcim, msog offer, sex talk (not the 'here are the rules' talk which is a major hardon depressor but open discussion about sexual topics that wives consider off limits) maybe a little kinky Greek or something slightly unoffered in s o sex = Oh Yeah! THAT was nice grin walking out.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 01:12 PM   #23
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Cowbay,
I think she is a high class hooker lol.

The rates determine that I guess.
Plus she will have a bottle of cheap wine for you to sip on while the clock ticks down.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 01:49 PM   #24
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Jaycee,

Stick to your guns!

Seems sorta obvious to me that some posters above may not comprehend the differentiation(s) from provider to courtesan.

Indeed, imho, very few true courtesans appear on this site very often. But I am not denying that many ladies here offer what I'd definitely class as "courtesan-level" quality way beyond the dampened washcloth (if that) amenity that usually accompanies the qv/bng/hh standards of some.

That said, perhaps before you decide anything based only on travel costs, you should first gauge market demand for courtesan level opportunities in your value bracket.

For example, my assumption is that a visitor such as you could likely do well in high-dollar markets such as NYC, Las Vegas, even a Houston, especially if your visit was timed to coincide with "high-dollar" convention times such as the OTC in Houston, or the CES in LV.

Obviously you would utilize many selective marketing and advertsing resources. One of which some local (San Antonio in this instance) ladies have told me is Eros.com and possibly AshleyMadison and certainly P411 and others of a more localized nature.

And, if you would ever consider an Austin or San Antonio tour, I suggest merely posting in the coed forums a bit so folks could get a better sense of your persona.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 02:33 PM   #25
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

Start promoting in cities and states .Indpendendent contractor no guarantee money and business.Business want to make prophet.Business expense you paying for it all. Sex workers and hobbyists giving you advice about traveling work.Now it's up to you business owner.Best wishes
Fancylady is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women