Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2017, 05:20 PM   #16
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
This is what I hear the most whenever this topic comes up

1. Fit and toned (this is subjective of course)
2. Hair, nails, clothing,teeth, shoes-- all details attended to
3. Good social graces. Can turn heads without raising eyebrows
4. Polite and courteous
5. Discreet-- doesn't brag about her appointments or her money
6. Clean, comfortable, secure, well appointed incall
7. Doesn't wish death upon others
8. Dresses appropriately for the occasion
Most of those really good. Incall location is at the top of my list. Lol but student loans are real and currently top priority. I normally use hotels.
tiatate is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 05:23 PM   #17
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post
Most of those really good. Incall location is at the top of my list. I normally use hotels. Lol but student loans are real and currently top priority.
You failed at the whole list, providing is not for you. Tell your pimp to find new talent and start all over.

Click on link to see proof in case you're still confused
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 05:30 PM   #18
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You failed at the whole list, providing is not for you. Tell your pimp to find new talent and start all over.
When you save enough to meet me, then you can critique me. Until then.
Old 09-26-2017, 05:34 PM   #19
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
ALL of those really good. Incall location is at the top of my list. Lol but student loans are real and currently top priority. I normally use hotels.
corrected that for you!

"5. Discreet-- doesn't TALK about her appointments or her money OR WHY SHE NEEDS IT OR WANTS IT, UNLESS THE CLIENT ASKS, AND PERHAPS NOT EVEN THEN"
added to grace's tip.
in my hobby opinion, one of the least sexy, erotic, stimulating discussions in front of or behind closed doors is what a provider needs money for!!!
i know providers have real lives, bills, rent, car repairs, etc., but that kind of talk does NOT stimulate lil delites at all.

let me know how you are going to delite him and me !!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 05:35 PM   #20
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
When you save enough to meet me, then you can critique me. Until then.

Pretty sure with your pics, shitty attitude, and desperate threading, he and everyone else can tell you are not a provider worthy of a higher price point.
In actuality you'd be overpriced at $25 street corner blow jobs.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 05:44 PM   #21
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Pretty sure with your pics, shitty attitude, and desperate threading, he and everyone else can tell you are not a provider worthy of a higher price point.
In actuality you'd be overpriced at $25 street corner blow jobs.
My thoughts exactly, maybe a $10 BnG off MLK if she can get that hair under control but this is just my opinion
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 05:45 PM   #22
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Those whores who are priced at more than 300 dont make continuous ads in coed..
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 05:58 PM   #23
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
corrected that for you!

"5. Discreet-- doesn't TALK about her appointments or her money OR WHY SHE NEEDS IT OR WANTS IT, UNLESS THE CLIENT ASKS, AND PERHAPS NOT EVEN THEN"
added to grace's tip.
in my hobby opinion, one of the least sexy, erotic, stimulating discussions in front of or behind closed doors is what a provider needs money for!!!
i know providers have real lives, bills, rent, car repairs, etc., but that kind of talk does NOT stimulate lil delites at all.

let me know how you are going to delite him and me !!!
Super good point!! I guess this goes under keeping it professional though. But I totally agree. I don't mind when my clients disclose to me, because I am super discrete, but I don't like anything to get toooo personal.
Old 09-26-2017, 06:00 PM   #24
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
who are priced at more than 300 dont make continuous ads in coed..
You are somewhat right, but I also don't get comfortable.
Old 09-26-2017, 06:11 PM   #25
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Chairs are really small?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 06:16 PM   #26
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Are you not the girl threatening guys with information you were collecting from their IP addresses just a week or two ago? Yeah, that’s not cool and I’m not jumping on the train against you but you appear to be a serious danger to any guy that interacts in any way with you.

Edit: On topic, you’re not what I’d consider a mid range provider. Even ignoring your history a mid range provider would never start a threAD like this.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 06:38 PM   #27
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ if someone on my website it collected their IP. Do you want me to lie? That would be an insult to someone who understands the internet.
Also, there are plenty of mid range providers with threads.
You don't have to consider me mid range. I am though.
Old 09-26-2017, 06:50 PM   #28
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

After losing many brain cells reading that disaster thread in Houston forum from all the rtm'd posts, please don't bring that crap to Dallas COED.

As for the point of this thread. The Hobbiests aka "Your Customers" set the price, especially in Dallas where Providers are a "Dime a Dozen".

Many will raise their rates or come to Dallas and price themselves out of the market. BP GPS wannabes arrive here daily thinking because they have higher rates the guys will believe the service is top tier.

The gals who truly are top tier don't come into COED or anywhere on the board and boast or trash the ladies they feel are beneath them. This actually turns off the guys from seeing you. A GPS Provider who's egotistical posts drive business away. Guys don't want the drama unless they want to see you and write a "Buyers Remorse" review.

You shouldn't get into a battle of words with rockerrick, BLM, curvykatie, or really, any of the Hobbiests and Providers who've been here and ECCIE's predecessor since you were in Jr High. They're seasoned and know how to use the site to either build you up or destroy you.

Tread carefully or not. It's your choice, but remember, "You wrote it, you own it." Expect backlash from the way you attack Providers and Hobbiests.

Although you didn't start this thread with that intent, your actions in the Houston forum brought the drama with you to the Dallas Forums. Kind of like a zombie hoard following the smell of brains and blood from town to town.

As the King Don Rickles once said....

Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 06:58 PM   #29
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
After losing many brain cells reading that disaster thread in Houston forum from all the rtm'd posts, please don't bring that crap to Dallas COED.

As for the point of this thread. The Hobbiests aka "Your Customers" set the price, especially in Dallas where Providers are a "Dime a Dozen".

Many will raise their rates or come to Dallas and price themselves out of the market. BP GPS wannabes arrive here daily thinking because they have higher rates the guys will believe the service is top tier.

The gals who truly are top tier don't come into COED or anywhere on the board and boast or trash the ladies they feel are beneath them. This actually turns off the guys from seeing you. A GPS Provider who's egotistical posts drive business away. Guys don't want the drama unless they want to see you and write a "Buyers Remorse" review.

You shouldn't get into a battle of words with rockerrick, BLM, curvykatie, or really, any of the Hobbiests and Providers who've been here and ECCIE's predecessor since you were in Jr High. They're seasoned and know how to use the site to either build you up or destroy you.

Tread carefully or not. It's your choice, but remember, "You wrote it, you own it." Expect backlash from the way you attack Providers and Hobbiests.

Although you didn't start this thread with that intent, your actions in the Houston forum brought the drama with you to the Dallas Forums. Kind of like a zombie hoard following the smell of brains and blood from town to town.

As the King Don Rickles once said....

Words of wisdom from a wise man.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:03 PM   #30
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=924
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=933
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=974

Just for posterity (and brevity for those who don't have time for a 90 page thread)-- this is the classy brawd we have here. Now mind you-- I poked the hell out of her. But she did decide to go into Houston, guns blazing and insulting others for their body type, their rates, etc... So I did what Grace does best and gave her a dose of her own medicine.

The most amusing thing in that thread... she actually thought that she could go hard enough to make me cry. I don't bring a damn piece of information to this board if I can't handle having it thrown back in my face. You should learn to do the same.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women