Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: WORSE OBAMA SCANDAL............
Fast N Furious (Americans died) 1 4.76%
Benghazi (Americans died) 11 52.38%
IRS profiling of conservatives 5 23.81%
AP Wiretaps 1 4.76%
Solyndra (and other failed corny projects) 0 0%
The list is longer; so, you add your choice here. 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2013, 10:18 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Munchie

WTF

Just number their screeds as number 1, 2, 3, 4...
JD, surely somewhere there is a sailors dick you forgot to suck.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyred View Post
This is what is wrong with the country!!!!!! We are so rapped up in conservative and Liberal, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Until this country can objectively observe and discuss any situation, then we are doomed to failure.

Obama has failed is some areas and succeeded in others. My biggest complaint is "THE BLAME GAME"!!!! Everything that has gone wrong or any investigation that is being done is conservatives fault or Bush's fault. If you are this countries leader then, Maybe you should be a leader. Leaders get praised for success and blamed for failure.

Until we as a country unit and realize that what is best for one is not best for all. Until we learn to compromise and find common ground. Until we learn that different ideas, culture, and religious beliefs doesn't make someone ignorant/radical/a bigot. Until we do these things we will fail and soon we will spiral into anger/hate that may lead this country demise.
Gawd. What a lot of self serving drivel. There is no compromise between liberty and tyranny. Of course, different religions, cultures, etc. should be accepted and tolerated by all, except when they want to infringe on the rights of others. Liberals and conservatives are all about control. They are not about freedom. A compromise between liberals and conservatives is only determining who will control what. Democrats and Republicans? Don't make me laugh! Dammit, you made me laugh. There is not one difference between them when it comes to controlling the people.

I leave you with this: "In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit." |*Atlas Shrugged
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:12 AM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Former New York Times reporter, Steve Rattner, thinks Benghazi is the most important scandal on Obama's watch !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:59 AM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It's too early to tell. As it stands, the IRS scandal is the worst.

Benghazi appears to be a failure of leadership related to cowardly politicians who have actively lied and sought to deflect blame onto others, e.g. a Coptic Christian.

If the charges leveled at the IRS or the DOJ for the AP affair prove true and more substantial, then there is an institutional failure. Should either of those allegations be proved more substantial than what is presently known, then it or those would be substantially worse than Benghazi. What is known about the IRS scandal is already pretty damning. The IRS has already admitted that it actively targeted groups professing conservative and/or pro-Jewish agendas; thus, someone deserves to lose his/her job, at the very least.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:05 AM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

If the GOP leadership grows some balls; they can take the IRS scandal much farther than Benghazi IMO..............especially if they threaten jail time against any of the actors; then they begin to flip and investigators work their way up the food chain.....

I don't think the IRS scandal is an isolated thing at one department; someone from Team Obama may have had a meeting with that group,giving them the green light to get nasty against conservative TP opponents !

But heck, i say make it a 2-fer; Benghazi and IRS investigations til we get all the facts and all the players under oath and in jail.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:14 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Any bets on Obama getting impeached? Remember you boys are crying 'Worse than Watergate'. I'll take any amount, small or large, doesn't matter to me....put your money where your mouth is. In COG's case that would be on JD's ass!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

There is no John Dean in the Obama White House; without a similar man of integrity, Nixon would have served out his 2nd term..............

So you are right WTF; ain't gonna happen...................but hell, the GOP can cripple Obama...that is good enough to slow down his "transformation of America."
Old 05-15-2013, 09:21 AM   #23
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

I agree with I.B.'s point that it's too early to make a definitive decision as to which is the worse of the two problems until the onion is peeled back a bit more.

But I will say this:

The IRS debacle probably makes the Benghazi issue more damaging to the administration than if the latter existed in a vacuum.

Why?

Because a combination of scandals sometimes produces a synergistic effect. If the aura of a toxic combination of corruption and incompetence begins to attach to a president, the public's confidence in his ability to govern effectively is likely to start circling the drain very quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Any bets on Obama getting impeached?
I don't think it's very likely that Obama will be impeached over any of this -- although given congressional propensities to overreach, there's always that chance. But, of course, the probability of conviction in the Senate is approximately zero. (Unless, of course, some sort of shocking new information comes to light.)

And I think the effort would backfire and redound to the clear benefit of Democrats.
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:25 AM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The Carney lie on the Benghazi edits was perfect timing in creating the scandal snowball..............the WH press corps didn't like being mislead by Carney, and then the IRS apology, and the AP scandal...

The press corps woke up - hopefully.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:30 AM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Careful you piss ants will start arguing among yourselves on which scandal is #1
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:42 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

read a poll last night said 41% of republicans thought Benghazi was the worst scandal EVER
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:59 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
I agree with I.B.'s point that it's too early to make a definitive decision as to which is the worse of the two problems until the onion is peeled back a bit more.

But I will say this:

The IRS debacle probably makes the Benghazi issue more damaging to the administration than if the latter existed in a vacuum.

Why?

Because a combination of scandals sometimes produces a synergistic effect. If the aura of a toxic combination of corruption and incompetence begins to attach to a president, the public's confidence in his ability to govern effectively is likely to start circling the drain very quickly.

I don't think it's very likely that Obama will be impeached over any of this -- although given congressional propensities to overreach, there's always that chance. But, of course, the probability of conviction in the Senate is approximately zero. (Unless, of course, some sort of shocking new information comes to light.)

And I think the effort would backfire and redound to the clear benefit of Democrats.

Ive been telling them that for days
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:14 PM   #28
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:18 PM   #29
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:26 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Stale old argument. Since Bush lied and got away with it, we have to let Obama lie and get away with it.

I think they BOTH should stand trial.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women