Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35674
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2023, 10:46 AM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

FL has the right IDEA

you can take if you want

but should be only 65 and older
and please ask a Doc first

Sorry BUT I'm in favor of all left wing to fake for ...
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 08:58 AM   #17
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Myself. I will never inject myself with nanbots that can change my dna and enable the government to track me.
No sir. No jab for me
M_RNA can't alter or change DNA. M_RNA can only give the instructions to make a specific amino acid sequence that results in a specific protein. Antibodies are proteins that neutralizes a foreign invader also known as an Antigen. Sars_Co_V2 would be an antigen if it got into your system. The survival rate for Sars_Co_V2 is around 99%. If you are under 65 just do like Waco Kid, take the Zinc, Vitamin D3 and Ozarka water. You should be okay. Have a nice day!
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 07:45 AM   #18
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
M_RNA can't alter or change DNA. M_RNA can only give the instructions to make a specific amino acid sequence that results in a specific protein. Antibodies are proteins that neutralizes a foreign invader also known as an Antigen. Sars_Co_V2 would be an antigen if it got into your system. The survival rate for Sars_Co_V2 is around 99%. If you are under 65 just do like Waco Kid, take the Zinc, Vitamin D3 and Ozarka water. You should be okay. Have a nice day!
What about Chloroquine? What about Ivermectin?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 04:50 PM   #19
FesteredUncle
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Well I’m glad I don’t have a vagina because I’m getting the booster next week. I’ll check back in to let you know I survived.
Congrats on your elite-hood membership status. Indications are only 2 percent of the population are gullible enough to take another shot for the cause. Enjoy that rarefied air while you can. It could be your last gasp from behind a mask that won't even repulse smoke particles, which are 1,000 time larger that the covid...
FesteredUncle is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 07:53 PM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FesteredUncle View Post
Congrats on your elite-hood membership status. Indications are only 2 percent of the population are gullible enough to take another shot for the cause. Enjoy that rarefied air while you can. It could be your last gasp from behind a mask that won't even repulse smoke particles, which are 1,000 time larger that the covid...
Thanks for the reminder! I'm all set, will get the new COVID booster and the flu vaccine tomorrow at 6:40 PM. Please pray for me!

I like your new avatar better by the way. Mitch McConnell is a true American Hero! I'm absolutely not anti Trans or anything but the "lady" in the old photo was absolutely hideous. Not even Chung Tran would do her. That's if she really were a woman, Chung only does biological women.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 08:00 PM   #21
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
What about Chloroquine? What about Ivermectin?
I looked into hydroxychloroquinine years ago. It's used to prevent malaria and I was traveling to a malaria infested area. I remember some of the side effects were nasty. I figured I'd rather slather on the DEET and take my chances. Anyway I wouldn't take the stuff like President Trump did to try to prevent COVID.

And if I got COVID, I'd take Paxlovid if recommended by the physician. It works a lot better than hydroxychloroquinine and ivermectin. Better to take an anti-COVID drug instead of an anti-malarial or antiparasitic drug if you've got COVID I figure.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 06:04 AM   #22
FesteredUncle
BANNED

Those lying numbers keep haunting us. Since the covid, we have seen a tad over 2,000 highly healthy athletes - at their peak and prime, suffer serious health related issues - suddenly. Things like collapsing on the field of play. Of those, about 1,400 died. Most "injuries" and deaths were heart related. Now myocarditis is a household familiarity.

Doctors and scientists are baffled over the spike (pun intended) of the most healthy dying so suddenly, given that they are in peak health, prime age and conditioning. Surely there is a commonality among them, yet they cannot see it. Well, that is until you search for the commonality trait that they all share.

Go ahead. You can guess what it is. We all know. No need to spoiler alert this one: "all of the athletes on the list share one common factor: They suffered sudden serious health issues after receiving one or more doses of Covid shots."
Old 10-17-2023, 07:27 AM   #23
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I looked into hydroxychloroquinine years ago. It's used to prevent malaria and I was traveling to a malaria infested area. I remember some of the side effects were nasty. I figured I'd rather slather on the DEET and take my chances. Anyway I wouldn't take the stuff like President Trump did to try to prevent COVID.

And if I got COVID, I'd take Paxlovid if recommended by the physician. It works a lot better than hydroxychloroquinine and ivermectin. Better to take an anti-COVID drug instead of an anti-malarial or antiparasitic drug if you've got COVID I figure.
Ivermectin never went through testing to prove it effective or ineffective against Covid. Almost 99% of the people who get Covid will recover. There is no clinical proof that ivermectin helps. Clinical trials proved that Paxlovid helps.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 07:33 AM   #24
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those lying numbers keep haunting us. Since the covid, we have seen a tad over 2,000 highly healthy athletes - at their peak and prime, suffer serious health related issues - suddenly. Things like collapsing on the field of play. Of those, about 1,400 died. Most "injuries" and deaths were heart related. Now myocarditis is a household familiarity.

Doctors and scientists are baffled over the spike (pun intended) of the most healthy dying so suddenly, given that they are in peak health, prime age and conditioning. Surely there is a commonality among them, yet they cannot see it. Well, that is until you search for the commonality trait that they all share.

Go ahead. You can guess what it is. We all know. No need to spoiler alert this one: "all of the athletes on the list share one common factor: They suffered sudden serious health issues after receiving one or more doses of Covid shots."
\

Total nonsense. Unfortunately people will leap to unsupported assumptions. Very common among Trumpettes.

"Background and aim Lay people and medical professionals have suggested a link between (mRNA) COVID-19 vaccination and a purported increase in sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) and death (SCD) among athletes. We aimed to compare the athlete death rate in 2021-2022 with pre-pandemic estimates and investigate the role of vaccination.

Conclusion SCD rate among young US athletes in 2021-2022 was comparable to pre-pandemic estimates. There is currently no evidence to substantiate a link between (mRNA) COVID-19 vaccination and SCD in (young) athletes."

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....13.23285851v1

"No evidence athletes at risk for cardiac arrest after COVID vaccinations

There are currently no available scientific reports that provide an evidence-based framework to prove causality between the reported events and mRNA COVID-19 vaccination."

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/...d-vaccinations

"Claims baselessly link COVID vaccines to athlete deaths"

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...0-989195878254
Old 10-17-2023, 07:34 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

I suppose you have a link to that report? I’d love to read it. Please and thank you!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 07:38 AM   #26
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Ivermectin never went through testing to prove it effective or ineffective against Covid. Almost 99% of the people who get Covid will recover. There is no clinical proof that ivermectin helps. Clinical trials proved that Paxlovid helps.
That's why none of these concoctions are necessary. If Covid had a 50% mortality rate then I could see the scramble to find a viable treatment or vaccine.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 07:52 AM   #27
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That's why none of these concoctions are necessary. If Covid had a 50% mortality rate then I could see the scramble to find a viable treatment or vaccine.
Over 1 million people died in the U.S due to Covid. Had an effective vaccine not been created, the number of deaths would have been much higher according to EVERY estimate made by experts. I know you will disagree with these experts since their modeling estimates disagree with your uneducated POV.

"US COVID death toll would be 4X higher without vaccines, modeling study finds"

https://arstechnica.com/science/2022...g-study-finds/

"Two Years of U.S. COVID-19 Vaccines Have Prevented Millions of Hospitalizations and Deaths"

https://www.commonwealthfund.org/blo...spitalizations

"COVID-19 preventable mortality

This updated analysis estimates that nationally at least 234,000 deaths from COVID-19 between June 2021 and March 2022 could have been prevented with a primary series of vaccinations. These vaccine-preventable deaths represent 60% of all adult COVID-19 deaths since June 2021, when vaccines first became widely available to adults across the country, and a quarter (24%) of the nearly 1 million COVID-19 deaths since the pandemic began."

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...th-in-the-u-s/

Do I really have to once again post statistics of Covid related deaths by vaccination status?
Old 10-17-2023, 08:03 AM   #28
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Over 1 million people died in the U.S due to Covid. Had an effective vaccine not been created, the number of deaths would have been much higher according to EVERY estimate made by experts. I know you will disagree with these experts since their modeling estimates disagree with your uneducated POV.

"US COVID death toll would be 4X higher without vaccines, modeling study finds"

https://arstechnica.com/science/2022...g-study-finds/

"Two Years of U.S. COVID-19 Vaccines Have Prevented Millions of Hospitalizations and Deaths"

https://www.commonwealthfund.org/blo...spitalizations

"COVID-19 preventable mortality

This updated analysis estimates that nationally at least 234,000 deaths from COVID-19 between June 2021 and March 2022 could have been prevented with a primary series of vaccinations. These vaccine-preventable deaths represent 60% of all adult COVID-19 deaths since June 2021, when vaccines first became widely available to adults across the country, and a quarter (24%) of the nearly 1 million COVID-19 deaths since the pandemic began."

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...th-in-the-u-s/

Do I really have to once again post statistics of Covid related deaths by vaccination status?
You can post what ever you want. I would be cautious of information that has never been proven in the real world.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 08:25 AM   #29
FesteredUncle
BANNED

Quote:
Yes, but first: Define what a covid death is. Then tell us about said "modeling study", without using the phrase "Neil Furguson". Thx

Perhaps, if time allows, you might clarify the terms "due to the covid" vs "from the covid" vs "with the covid". Seems to be some overlap. Again, thx.
Old 10-17-2023, 08:30 AM   #30
FesteredUncle
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I suppose you have a link to that report?
Of course I do, instead I am willing to supply a search string for it: "1400 Athletes Died Suddenly Since End of 2020"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women