Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162518
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35838
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2010, 08:31 AM   #16
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

Smokes - If you don't stop payment, you're just going to encourage this behavior in the future.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:44 AM   #17
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

How much was it for? The full $5000? If so, I'll blow your for $5K! OK. Maybe not. But I'd think about it!

Anyway, if it was a lesser amount, and I hope for your sake it was, it's probably gone unless you stop the check. As far as someone saying "they have laws" about checks, etc, well the laws protect you since it was pre-payment for a service not delivered. However, I doubt either of you will want to go to court over that.

I've loaned a few girls a few dollars over the years. I've always kept the amounts small. Enough they could easily repay with a visit or two (at most). Almost everyone has screwed me...and not in the way I wanted. But, like you, I gave it knowing it was probably gone. I use it to test the girls' integrity, or lack thereof. One was good about repaying me for a while, and then just went "south" in a hurry. Also, I would notice that I would have a girl that would post her rate at $200, but when she was desperate for the money, she'd see me at $150, but when I repayed her, her rate was $220 or $250. Things like that.

So, like Bubba said, chances are you're likely going to get burned giving money to a girl up front. Hopefully you're a quick learner. If not...well, I need some money for a surgery...I'll pay you back. I promise
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:53 AM   #18
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Added note.....If you do stop payment I would call the lawyer and let him know that you canceled the check.
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:46 AM   #19
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The key to this kind of scam is to make you think that you have a relationship. You don't. And you don't want to see a lady like that ever again. You just haven't figured it out yet. There are soooo many other choices out there.

STOP PAYMENT. And call that lawyer.

This type of lady will probably also make threats. But they don't want to commit professional suicide. If her name gets out, she's done hobbying.
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #20
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

for 5k I "ll make my old lady bbj with cim
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:25 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Whatever happens, you know who's going to get blamed.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:35 PM   #22
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default What laws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
There are laws against stopping paymnet on check, and you wrote one to a lawyer??
What laws? I don't think so. Services were not received. It doesn't matter, if it was issued to a lawyer. He has no grounds.

Duh!!!

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #23
MissJKCFun
Account Disabled

User ID: 6140

If it was any other kind of service (say car repair) and they failed to provide the services promised, you would stop payment in a heartbeat. She is a PROVIDER who is not providing. Same as stealing IMHO. Shame on her.
MissJKCFun is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #24
tomcat2102003
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 38

I would also be concerned with what legal issues you are getting involved with. Unless you double checked what you were told, you may be supporting something totally different, and something you may not want to be involved with. Another good reason to cancel the check and reissue later if everything checked out.
tomcat2102003 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:33 PM   #25
nycalcharlie2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

There was a lady whom I would pay in advance - and she always made good on it. On the other side, there was another lady whom I have also helped (usual hard luck story) and we were going to have a date. I gave her the fee with enough to get a room and we could not find a room. She asked me if she could hange on to the money because things were tight and we could have the date in the near future. That was months ago - the near future has never come. Lesson learned!

You will hear lots of hard luck stories in this business (my kid is in trouble or sick, my car is screwed up, my computer died,............). In order not to go broke, you have to have a bit of a thick skin. it is unfortunate, but true. On the other hand, I have offered help to ladies in other ways - just not money.

Charlie
nycalcharlie2003 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:50 PM   #26
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
What laws? I don't think so. Services were not received. It doesn't matter, if it was issued to a lawyer. He has no grounds.

Duh!!!

JR
I'm not so sure that's right. The lawyer did perform services. Smokes paid him voluntarily for those services even though he didn't owe it. Is the lawyer responsible to know about arrangements between his client and Smokes? What if the lawyer sustains losses due to his checks bouncing? I would at least call the attorney to warn him.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:09 AM   #27
wildman
Gaining Momentum

Prepayments = fail
wildman is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:01 AM   #28
jaybee
oi812

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJKCFun View Post
If it was any other kind of service (say car repair) and they failed to provide the services promised, you would stop payment in a heartbeat. She is a PROVIDER who is not providing. Same as stealing IMHO. Shame on her.
if you syop payment on a car repaif you would be charged with "theft of services" in missouri even if your car didnt get fixed right.

i would cancel the check and call the lawyer and tell them i was drunk when i wrote it but now decided not tho help out the girl?

jmo
jaybee is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:20 PM   #29
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Smokes - please let us know how this turns out.

Many years ago, when I was new to the hobby, I made arrangements with a provider (also new to the hobby) for an overseas trip. While I did not make any gratuities prior to the trip, she cancelled no-showed and left me holding the cost of airfare and lodging. ---I made it public, and some people tore me up about doing it on another board.

However, later the provider and I met and worked things out. She became my all time favorite and after a couple domestic weekends away, we did spend several vacations abroad that were, well, awesome.

So who knows how this will turn out for you. It might get resolved immediately, in the next few days, or the next few months, or even never.

Let us know.

If you want to send me a PM with who the provider was, I'd appreciate having my curiosity answered.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women