Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60265
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2020, 06:07 AM   #16
Levianon17
BANNED

Trump will spend much less than one Billion to kick Bloomberg's ass. Who's the smarter of the two?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 06:10 AM   #17
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
How much did "Putin and a few oligarchs" pay for the "Oval Office"?

In exact dollars and cents, dates of payments, and payees!
I’m guessing more than your bank balance.

You betcha, I’ll find that. I’d have better luck finding all the money that was stolen by the Shah of Iran and his family. Those fuckers are still living the life of luxury on the pillage of the Iranian people while our kids die because of a revolution 40 years ago.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 06:19 AM   #18
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Trump will spend much less than one Billion to kick Bloomberg's ass. Who's the smarter of the two?
Since the real wealth of the liar in chief is unknown and Bloomberg can validate his wealth, I’d say Bloomberg.
Old 01-12-2020, 06:20 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
I’m guessing ....
That just about sums you up!

And someone was "guessing" when they conceived you! It's genetics. Fails!

The reason I asked is the only numbers I've seen on estimates from "Russian" spending in the 2016 elections puts it just under $20,000! The Loons make up shit again!

It was up in the the Wisconsin-Minnesota area. Ads for Clinton.

But continue with your self-delusion Mr. Taxpayer Supportee!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 06:22 AM   #20
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
How much did "Putin and a few oligarchs" pay for the "Oval Office"?

In exact dollars and cents, dates of payments, and payees!
You nailed them right there - they need to show proof.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 06:24 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since the real wealth of the liar in chief is unknown and Bloomberg can validate his wealth, I’d say Bloomberg.
The "real wealth" of both Trump and Bloomberg is known, Mr. Taypayer Supportee!

It's only stupid people like you who believe it's a big secret!

You are the only one lying at the moment. You don't have a clue.

BTW: How much are the Clintons worth? Obaminable? The fake Indian. Biden the LapDance Stud? Biden's no-good son who fucks strippers bare back.
Old 01-12-2020, 06:26 AM   #22
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:

You betcha, I’ll find that. I’d have better luck finding all the money that was stolen by the Shah of Iran and his family. Those fuckers are still living the life of luxury on the pillage of the Iranian people while our kids die because of a revolution 40 years ago.
The Shah of Iran, Batista, all the other third world dictators of the poverty stricken oligarchies of the world weren't usually created or loved by us - but we worked with what we had.

Politicians everywhere seem to find a way to cash in on that power. The one thing I liked about Tip O'Neal was he was proudly poor and didn't cash in as far as I could tell.
Old 01-12-2020, 06:29 AM   #23
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...A1B?li=BBnb7Kz

SAN MARCOS, Texas — Michael R. Bloomberg on Saturday did not rule out spending a billion dollars of his own money on the 2020 presidential race, even if he does not win the Democratic nomination, and said he would mobilize his well-financed political operation to help Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren win in November if either is the party nominee, despite their sharp policy differences.

And where is the condemnation of Billionaires spending billions for the DNC nomination

All the DPST's must rise up and stop this evil "Capitalistic" capture of the DPST nomination, and prevent the rise of capitalism, common sense, rule of Law, absence of hatred of the office of POTUS, and rump fixation.

Prepared for the nanny state where Bloomberg will confiscate guns, large drink containers, and cell phones in the possession of anyone under 21.

Who said the DPST's were not "Capitalistic"!!!!
Thank you, Mayor Bloomberg.
Perhaps a Bloomie and Petey ticket??
He says a lot of smart things and he is going to be trouble since he is pretty much a practical moderate - which would do better in the general election - but he can't help himself but brag about his charitable donations, which makes him look small...
Old 01-12-2020, 06:31 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
You nailed them right there - they need to show proof.
They have NONE!

Not even to support their allegations in the articles of "impeachment"!

What a bunch of fucking losers! Can't even outsmart Trump!!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2020, 06:37 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
He says a lot of smart things and he is going to be trouble since he is pretty much a practical moderate -
He won't get the nomination by the DimWits. He may launch a 3rd party candidacy .... and those haven't gone well in the past except to be a "spoiler" by taking votes away from one side or the other.

The Loons on the DimWit side have been trashing "big money" too long, but they may gag and vote for him just to try and unseat Trump and Pence. Problem: They weren't going to vote for them anyway, which dilutes the Loons' vote in the final.

The other problem with "Little Mike" is Trump knows him like the back of his hand and probably knows what brand of condom he prefers!Throwing more money at Trump won't make 1% of difference. It didn't in 2016 when Trump had NO RECORD to run on, so what makes these LOONS think it will this year when he does HAVE AN EXCELLENT RECORD!
Old 01-12-2020, 06:40 AM   #26
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Trump's name is on all kinds of things including buildings and you can't figure out where his wealth came from? You have all the answers. How come you aren't a Billionaire?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 06:55 AM   #27
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump's name is on all kinds of things including buildings and you can't figure out where his wealth came from? You have all the answers. How come you aren't a Billionaire?
So he has his name plastered on buildings, do you know who carries the loans on that real property. Who is he indebted to? Why won’t he release his taxes? He brags about his wealth but he lies every day about everything, how can he be believed.?

You have any answers ?
Old 01-12-2020, 06:55 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Billionaires are sucking up on the taxpayers' tit like he does.

The only thing he "built" is a gut sucking up beer sitting in a lawn chair in the station driveway on Saturday afternoon.
Old 01-12-2020, 07:04 AM   #29
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

Not too smart are you. You say it is the fault of the Shah but we all know that Trump is too blame...the mainstream media, the DNC, and the squad said so. Iranian national media also says so. Trump was a democrat back in 1979 and Carter was president.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 07:07 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Not too smart are you. You say it is the fault of the Shah but we all know that Trump is too blame...the mainstream media, the DNC, and the squad said so. Iranian national media also says so. Trump was a democrat back in 1979 and Carter was president.
Trump was raising campaign funds for Schumer in "those days"!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women