Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2018, 01:18 AM   #16
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Damn CG. You actually have a girl that you have a good time with?
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 01:33 AM   #17
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
Damn CG. You actually have a girl that you have a good time with?
HA!

Funny!

Check out the YES (providers) reviews in my 49 reviews?

CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 10:45 AM   #18
sexykim2008
Sexy Goddess

User ID: 1469
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like kissing boys that like kissing girls that like kissing girls too
sexykim2008 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 10:51 AM   #19
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104
Exclamation

If a girl doesn't kiss, I don't want to see her.

Kissing is a must!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 10:53 AM   #20
defleppard
Sugar me Sweet

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykim2008 View Post
I like kissing boys that like kissing girls that like kissing girls too
Oh my. That is sexy talk right there! :-)
BTW, you are an outstanding kisser.
defleppard is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 03:04 PM   #21
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by defleppard View Post
Oh my. That is sexy talk right there! :-)
BTW, you are an outstanding kisser.
Yeah it is!
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 08:48 PM   #22
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

wow - great thread, always more added to my already too long TDL.

A few of my favorites -- alphabetically to protect me

Allegra Hope
Allison Belle
Aprill
Jodi James
Nina Moretti
Reese Foster
~Ze~
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 02:30 PM   #23
Beantown2190
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Me! I’m one of the best kissers!

I’ll give you a dfk as soon as you walk in the door like you’re my long lost lover!!

Gets my motor going quite nicely too!
Analeese is one of my favorites... gorgeous girl that can kiss... and have some fun after
Beantown2190 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 04:26 AM   #24
mag7315
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Allegra Hope
DallasAlice in Wonderland
Allegra Hope
mag7315 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 07:01 AM   #25
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Jasmine Rai, best kisser I've had in the hobby by a mile.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 07:32 AM   #26
Nico Veneta
Lustfully naughty

User ID: 337822
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First come close to her ever so slowly so as to lightly brush her lips with yours. Just touch her lightly to feel the texture of her lips. Feel the amount of her natural firmness as well as the skin of her lips. The less firm her lips are the easier she may become tender quickly. Gently place your lips on hers and brush back and forth. Now do it using a figure eight motion. Allow her to be the one to come to you rather than press overly firmly.

Part your lips while your are rubbing her lips with yours, but, not too far. When she opens her mouth inhale her breath lightly. This is not as weird as it sounds. Remember your lips are not completely sealed yet. (This is NOT a vapor lock.) Exhale through your nose. The breath coming across her tongue and mouth will affect her the same way as a gossamer touch. You can actually "touch" areas that you would not otherwise be able to stimulate. Allow her to do the same to you if she chooses. It takes some practice to be gentle enough with this technique.

Take in her scent and allow her to do so with yours if she chooses. Wander over and plant teeny pecks on the upper corners of the mouth where the lips come together. Brush that area with your lower lip. Three or four times and move back to the center.

Gently feel her lower lip with the barest edges of your teeth. Draw her lower lip into your mouth and suck on about a quarter inch depth, no deeper. Place your mouth over the vermilion border of her lips and suck her entire mouth gently, gently, just a few times. Tease the other corner of her lips for awhile. Make sure to tip your head to one side and the other to drag your mouth across hers.

Now is the time you test her to see if she likes the texture of your tongue. Swallow with your mouth closed a couple of times so you don't put your slimy saliva on her. (Not yet anyway.) Brush the barest tip of your tongue across her lower lip then across the place where her lips meet.

Introduction to tongue play is like ringing the door bell at her house. Don't just haul ass up the sidewalk , kick the door down and barge in! Listen for her to absorb the sound of your ringing the bell. Some ladies have the buzzer, some have lovely chimes, some play the tune from Buckingham Palace, some have great knockers. (Sorry, I couldn't resist!) Wait for her to hear you and decide to invite you in. If she likes the way you feel and is ready for you she will answer you affirmatively by responding with her tongue.

While gently sucking on her lips use the tip of your tongue to caress hers. Not everyone likes their tongue sucked on because it is IMNHO even more intimate that bbbj, but, some ladies love it. Draw your tongue back out and use the flat of it on her lips and even the face outside the lips in a circular motion while gently sucking including the lips at the same time. "Rub " her lips with the FLAT of your tongue while sucking on the same place.

Important things to remember:

Deep throat done well is a wonderful thing. With the PENIS not the TONGUE.

Immobilize your neck. Do not use your head to dart back and forth pecking at her like a turkey eating ground corn. This will only bruise her mouth and scare her.

Do not use the weight of your head pressing down to bend her neck backward by accident. Go ahead and cradle her head in your hand(s) so she can rest in your hands if she has to look up but, don't grasp her head and hold it in place. Again scary.

Only stay covering her mouth for a few seconds at a time (maybe 20-30) and allow her to come up for air.

Swallow often. Especially if you are the one on top.

The initial touch is the most intense so be sure to recreate it as many times as possible.

Don't forget to involve stroking with your hands on her face, head and body. Long, slow strokes are calming and help build an intimate mood.

If you two just can't agree on what is gentle and what is not just sit still and allow HER to kiss YOU. No harm, no foul. As long as the end result is good.

Switch what your are doing every few seconds. Then you can be gentle and still be intense. The reason I said to be so gentle is that you are feeling for her lips to engorge indicating sexual excitement. Listen for her soft moans telling you she likes what you are doing and tell her when she does something you like. Moan softly or tell her, "Oh, that is lovely. Can you do it again? Yes, THAT!"

Lustfully naughty
Nico Veneta
Nico Veneta is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 07:51 AM   #27
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown2190 View Post
Analeese is one of my favorites... gorgeous girl that can kiss... and have some fun after
Hey babes....gotta kiss you soon! Thanks for the mention
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 08:44 AM   #28
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Best DFkisser I have had recently is Venus at Relax2013.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 12:47 PM   #29
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico Veneta View Post
First come close to her ever so slowly so as to lightly brush her lips with yours. Just touch her lightly to feel the texture of her lips. Feel the amount of her natural firmness as well as the skin of her lips. The less firm her lips are the easier she may become tender quickly. Gently place your lips on hers and brush back and forth. Now do it using a figure eight motion. Allow her to be the one to come to you rather than press overly firmly.

Part your lips while your are rubbing her lips with yours, but, not too far. When she opens her mouth inhale her breath lightly. This is not as weird as it sounds. Remember your lips are not completely sealed yet. (This is NOT a vapor lock.) Exhale through your nose. The breath coming across her tongue and mouth will affect her the same way as a gossamer touch. You can actually "touch" areas that you would not otherwise be able to stimulate. Allow her to do the same to you if she chooses. It takes some practice to be gentle enough with this technique.

Take in her scent and allow her to do so with yours if she chooses. Wander over and plant teeny pecks on the upper corners of the mouth where the lips come together. Brush that area with your lower lip. Three or four times and move back to the center.

Gently feel her lower lip with the barest edges of your teeth. Draw her lower lip into your mouth and suck on about a quarter inch depth, no deeper. Place your mouth over the vermilion border of her lips and suck her entire mouth gently, gently, just a few times. Tease the other corner of her lips for awhile. Make sure to tip your head to one side and the other to drag your mouth across hers.

Now is the time you test her to see if she likes the texture of your tongue. Swallow with your mouth closed a couple of times so you don't put your slimy saliva on her. (Not yet anyway.) Brush the barest tip of your tongue across her lower lip then across the place where her lips meet.

Introduction to tongue play is like ringing the door bell at her house. Don't just haul ass up the sidewalk , kick the door down and barge in! Listen for her to absorb the sound of your ringing the bell. Some ladies have the buzzer, some have lovely chimes, some play the tune from Buckingham Palace, some have great knockers. (Sorry, I couldn't resist!) Wait for her to hear you and decide to invite you in. If she likes the way you feel and is ready for you she will answer you affirmatively by responding with her tongue.

While gently sucking on her lips use the tip of your tongue to caress hers. Not everyone likes their tongue sucked on because it is IMNHO even more intimate that bbbj, but, some ladies love it. Draw your tongue back out and use the flat of it on her lips and even the face outside the lips in a circular motion while gently sucking including the lips at the same time. "Rub " her lips with the FLAT of your tongue while sucking on the same place.

Important things to remember:

Deep throat done well is a wonderful thing. With the PENIS not the TONGUE.

Immobilize your neck. Do not use your head to dart back and forth pecking at her like a turkey eating ground corn. This will only bruise her mouth and scare her.

Do not use the weight of your head pressing down to bend her neck backward by accident. Go ahead and cradle her head in your hand(s) so she can rest in your hands if she has to look up but, don't grasp her head and hold it in place. Again scary.

Only stay covering her mouth for a few seconds at a time (maybe 20-30) and allow her to come up for air.

Swallow often. Especially if you are the one on top.

The initial touch is the most intense so be sure to recreate it as many times as possible.

Don't forget to involve stroking with your hands on her face, head and body. Long, slow strokes are calming and help build an intimate mood.

If you two just can't agree on what is gentle and what is not just sit still and allow HER to kiss YOU. No harm, no foul. As long as the end result is good.

Switch what your are doing every few seconds. Then you can be gentle and still be intense. The reason I said to be so gentle is that you are feeling for her lips to engorge indicating sexual excitement. Listen for her soft moans telling you she likes what you are doing and tell her when she does something you like. Moan softly or tell her, "Oh, that is lovely. Can you do it again? Yes, THAT!"

Lustfully naughty
Nico Veneta

(above) ... Scribe's "Standard Kiss #3 - w/ level B6 augmentation"
Scribe is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:42 PM   #30
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Immediately Jessica Jade comes to mind. When she was around on a regular basis no one could possibly be any better. She could kiss and turn me into the master of the universe.
Damn she is so good, it could make fire shoot out my ass just by locking lips.
lipsandhipster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women