Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2018, 08:04 PM   #16
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

User ID: 124369
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

IF YOU DON'T LIKE A PROVIDER LEAVE DONT LAY THERE LOOKING DEAD AND TRY TO BE AS LAZY AS POSSIBLE I HAVE NEVER HAD A GUY LAY ON MY BACK THE WAY HE DID
Misty S is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:08 PM   #17
eddiehaskell
Gaining Momentum

Actually, I like to talk, to laugh, conversation, probe her mind, listen to her story. Otherwise it's just a body. The brain is sexy, sense of humor, wit, and if I'm lucky, she'll be at ease, confident and do things I like to watch her do.......but that's just me.
eddiehaskell is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:19 PM   #18
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly i HAVE CLEAR ON MY PROFILE. I HATE A DULL PERSONALITY... I FEEL MY SERVICE'S ARE GOOD SO FOR A GUY TO LAY THERE N NOT SAY ANYTHING . WAS FIRST OMG!!! BUT THEN HE LAYS ON MY BACK BEARD SCRATCHING MY SHOULDER.I BEG HIM TO ARCH THIS BEAUTIFUL SITE UP AND HES SO NONCHALANT IDK JUST ALL BAD.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:20 PM   #19
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Actually, I like to talk, to laugh, conversation, probe her mind, listen to her story. Otherwise it's just a body. The brain is sexy, sense of humor, wit, and if I'm lucky, she'll be at ease, confident and do things I like to watch her do.......but that's just me.

YOU MY LOVE CAN GET SPOILED
Old 09-03-2018, 08:21 PM   #20
SchnellerFahrer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepFrozen View Post
Can't wait for the bashing to start but... I do care if the lady is comfortable and getting enjoyment. However, I want to feel as though I am wanted too.

This is a slippery slope for some and I understand that. The whole idea of "IOP" is a cheat. Actual passion is always the goal for me and I realize that it requires work on my part. I am more than happy to do that work.

Kissing is very passionate extremely important to me.
I 100% agree with this post, and I often mention it during meetings, especially someone I've met for the first time.

Sure - it's a transaction, but we're still human, and I feel strongly that HER pleasure is equally as important as mine, it's a mutually great time for both of us, that's my goal.
SchnellerFahrer is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:28 PM   #21
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Keep your chin up OP, bad reviews will fade as time goes on
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:33 PM   #22
badassguynow
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I guess since she Misty S decided to mention me I should say something.

The problem with her is she has such a bad attitude starting from before I got inside the door, continued through the session that I decided after 10 mins to leave.

Whatever she is talking about now she started as soon as I left as she knew I was going to do a bad review. she even sent me two text as soon as I left within 5 minutes of leaving that I just turned off my phone and now has sent me a pm.

its like she does not want to be touched, telling me you go do it yourself.

I guess its my fault I should just have left before I even entered the room as she had started to complain even then when her text of the room number did not come through and I was asking but she just kept on saying she does not see any car outside her door

She has the worst attitude I have seen here
badassguynow is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:41 PM   #23
Energizerbunny1971
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I’m with keepfrozen. For me, it’s all about the providers pleasure. I make it my mission to be as passionate and sensual an encounter for the lady and try to get her o’s by daty before she can get to me. I know I’m going to have a good time and I am relentless in the pursuit of the lady’s comfort and pleasure.
Energizerbunny1971 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:53 PM   #24
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Sorry to say it but this sounds like a damage control post. And as most damage control posts turn out, this one will likely backfire.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 09:02 PM   #25
eddiehaskell
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty S View Post
YOU MY LOVE CAN GET SPOILED
Spoil me dahling......
eddiehaskell is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 09:29 PM   #26
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Just like AG said, the fact is, the guys are the ones who are paying and their wishes trump what a provider wants from a session. Providers do screening to determine what they are comfortable with, that is the main reason why I let them all know either by my completely filled out p411 profile and also through PM/talk/text/email. I would think that it would be better than having to read my mind and what is good about doing that is either she or I can eliminate further communication for an appointment.

If for any reason a provider cannot leave her problems outside the door before BCD or any other excuse to underwhelm, then she needs to cancel. But, if a provider says everything is comfortable and she accepts the appointment and my money, then does not perform and give 100%, then she should expect a bad review or at least intel about my experience with her through back channels.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 09:36 PM   #27
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Much like dancing and marriage, it takes two for really great sex, but only one to fuck it up. Timing on all this is suspect, but the answer is that while I'm paying, I expect you to be a willing and engaged participant... otherwise find another line of work. I will do my best to be a good customer, someone you will WANT to have come back. If we both do our "jobs" it won't seem like a job. And you will be a satisfied provider and I will be a satisfied customer.

I REALLY love kissing... a good kisser is almost as satisfying as a good blow job, but I don't expect that level of intimacy with a provider. So I'm giving up things I want too in a transaction with a provider.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 09:46 PM   #28
bashar
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

I see every encounter as a mini date and I treat it as such. I know I’m paying but I never think of the session as fucking a whore. In order for me to enjoy myself, I need to connect with a provider which is easily accomplished by a quick conversation before diving in. I have different sessions. I can be very active and then there are ones where I will literally lay with my hands under my head with the provider doing all the work. I will tell the provider what I’m in the mood for and have no shame in saying I feel lazy today and want to be pampered.

Attitude is key to me. Have a good one and it will go a long way with me. I don’t care how hot a provider is or how great a service is, if they have a poor attitude, I’m not going to have a good time and I will leave.
bashar is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 09:50 PM   #29
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

I don’t mind the dead fucks so much....

I can appreciate a guy who works his ass off at his job,takes care of his family and then can’t even get a good bj or some ass once in awhile ...

Come right on over and get in my bed and just lay there...you deserve it , however atleast let me know somehow someway you’re enjoying it. I suppose if you weren’t you might not be paying me. I’ve literally stopped my bj and asked are you even enjoying this ...cause it’s hard as hell to tell and if you aren’t enjoying yourself neither can I honestly. There is a certain level of pleasure I get just from pleasing my partner.

There are ways to communicate to your partner that you’re enjoying what they do...body language ( squirms, shivers,quivers, sheet grabbing, head pushing lol), verbal communication is great ( oh yea right there, just like that, omg that feels good, don’t stop ect)

Gotta be open to communicating with your sexual partner and sometimes trying new things...

Just a sidenote....kissing ...that always turns me on...nothing like making out like teenagers !!!
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:25 PM   #30
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by badassguynow View Post
I guess since she Misty S decided to mention me I should say something.

The problem with her is she has such a bad attitude starting from before I got inside the door, continued through the session that I decided after 10 mins to leave.

Whatever she is talking about now she started as soon as I left as she knew I was going to do a bad review. she even sent me two text as soon as I left within 5 minutes of leaving that I just turned off my phone and now has sent me a pm.

its like she does not want to be touched, telling me you go do it yourself.

I guess its my fault I should just have left before I even entered the room as she had started to complain even then when her text of the room number did not come through and I was asking but she just kept on saying she does not see any car outside her door

She has the worst attitude I have seen here
You're a liar dude your lazy ass laid there like a corpse then laid on top of my back like a corpse . just admit it your a lazy uncaring client and i regret the day i agreed to see you...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women