Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2011, 11:03 AM   #16
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Hate being picky, but if this guy took your phone that makes him a thief, not a psycho. I think the term "psycho" is reserved for people like the man in Tucson. Just saying...
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #17
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Foxx View Post
I downloaded that app to my new blackberry I just got today. Wish I knew about this before! lol

BTW, the "PM for the name of an app" wasn't just meant for katie -- *anyone* with a smartphone, young lady or hobbyist with a smartphone feel free to contact.
OldTimeBuddie is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #18
ruletwister
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Katie: what kind of phone service did you have?

If you had a prepaid phone it probably makes no difference. If it was you are billed monthly if you haven't already call and cancel your service so the guy does not run up your bill. Also depending on who your phone is with, I know Sprint if you buy their insurance they will replace it the next day and activate your number immediately.

I hope your luck improves but your in a nasty business with many AHs, be safe, I would hope if the guy was a P411 member you notified Gina, His account should be disabled both her and there, but it probably will not be!
ruletwister is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #19
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruletwister View Post
If you had a prepaid phone it probably makes no difference.
My own experience with prepaid providers is limited, but I don't know any who offer a BlackBerry.

And her concern was more the data than the use of the phone (please correct me if I'm wrong here, taters,) which was disabled at the very least when she activated her new one with the same number.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:39 PM   #20
JustMe68
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41595

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie View Post
My own experience with prepaid providers is limited, but I don't know any who offer a BlackBerry.

And her concern was more the data than the use of the phone (please correct me if I'm wrong here, taters,) which was disabled at the very least when she activated her new one with the same number.
Boost carries the Blackberry Curve:

http://www.boostmobilestore.com/bpdi...view&id=BB8530
JustMe68 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:41 PM   #21
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

I sit corrected, geekette.

But the rest of my point still stands.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:13 PM   #22
Guest041713-03
Account Disabled

User ID: 2354
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Katie there are some crazy men out there. I have some pictures of me on the mantle when you walk into my place. As the man was leaving he grabbed my 8 by 10 photo that was in a nice frame and just said I am taking this. Walked out of my apartment and that was it. I was like okay sir.
Wow, thats crazy, I don't know what I would say if someone did that. I'd be like "umm...no...can you give me that back..." lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasser View Post
My guess is, he wanted the pic/vids on your phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie View Post

It wasn't a prepaid phone, it was my personal phone that I also have google voice on. Yeah I think it was probably the pictures, videos, and texts that he wanted. That's more what I was worried about than him using the phone. I suspended the account as soon as he turned it off so it couldn't be tracked. I don't really want him to have my personal info and contacts. It was password protected but I'm sure there are ways around that if he knows what he's doing at all. I think he'll be disappointed with my pics and videos, 90 percent of it was of my pets lol.
Guest041713-03 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:30 AM   #23
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I may be mistaken, but if it's a blackberry, with password protection, the only way around it is to set the phone to factory defaults, which would erase your information.
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:58 AM   #24
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Well, there are ways, and there are ways

But if you had it locked at the time, hunni, I don't think *he'd* be able to do more than brick it -- that's a fairly ... let's call it specialized skill, and not something one could casually pick up off the Interwebz.

OTOH, a four digit password, limited to numbers (as I believe the BB is) is "only" 10,000 combinations, and on average a "brute force" attack will be successful no more than two thirds of the way thru -- less if the hacker knows the target and can make some intelligent guesses about what it *might* be. This is why it should be random, but then it's harder to remember. Information security is a trade off between secure and convenient, always.

So locking your phone is like locking your front door -- it's going to deter the amateurs, but if someone is *determined*, they have learned to pick the lock, or aren't afraid to just break it down.

That's why I recommend smartphones that can be remotely tracked and remotely wiped clean for anyone dealing with information that is in the least sensitive or is concerned about their personal privacy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women