Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2011, 01:32 PM   #16
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Okay lets just say EP is a beautiful, wealthy city, home of the rich and the affluent, with its pristine beaches on the Rio Grande, its lush forests and rolling hills.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 01:34 PM   #17
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Soooo,

You have no stats to back up your observations? Hey if you hate the place, no problem. Not everyone likes everything. But don't make up stuff to justify your position.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #18
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Did you do the research on his company, or did you just pull that out of your ass TTH?
Mostly from representing them when they get hurt. But if you want statistics, here you go:

Nationally, not just in low costs States like Texas, the average for a personal care attendant is $9.22. Home health care aide is $9.84. Middle 50 percentile is $7.81 and $10.98 an hour and $8.52 and $11.69 an hour.

http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos326.htm#earnings

Great paying jobs.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:16 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Middle 50 percentile is $7.81 and $10.98 an hour and $8.52 and $11.69 an hour.

http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos326.htm#earnings

Great paying jobs.
I think for some posters on here that must be damn good money, more especially the ones that squeal so about taxes!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #20
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I think for some posters on here that must be damn good money, more especially the ones that squeal so about taxes!
BWAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

I think my UE check from TX is more, $415 per week, all for the ladies, that's the maximum you can get I believe
Old 08-19-2011, 10:36 PM   #21
Boltfan

So, TTH, you did make a generalization without specific facts, just like you did when you accused me of hiring discrimination without any factual basis to make such a claim. You have no idea what jobs he brought to Texas. Some certainly could be those type yet you poo-poo'd the entire job creation in the article as irrelevant.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:59 PM   #22
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
BWAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

I think my UE check from TX is more, $415 per week, all for the ladies, that's the maximum you can get I believe
Texas has worse unemployment than 25 other states and is tied for 1st with Mississippi for number of minimum wage jobs.
http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...employment-25/

1 of 4 people don't have health insurance.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:01 AM   #23
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
So, TTH, you did make a generalization without specific facts, just like you did when you accused me of hiring discrimination without any factual basis to make such a claim. You have no idea what jobs he brought to Texas. Some certainly could be those type yet you poo-poo'd the entire job creation in the article as irrelevant.
You don't listen well, do you? I'm currently representing three home health care aids who hurt themselves. None of the companies have workers' comp. I'm suing the employer. All three are making minimum wage (or within a dollar of it). That's not a generalization. That's my personal experience.

Then, when you raised the issue, I mentioned that personal experience. Finally, to confirm what I had observed personally, I found BLS statistics that showed national averages very consistent with what I wrote.

As for the executive quoted, at least according to the article, his business is home health care. One assumes that in that business, they hire home health care aides. What the fuck else would they do? Hire astronauts for NASA?

What part of that sounds like something that is "without any factual basis"?

But lets just look at the record. Texas leads the country in percentage of minimum wage jobs.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...mum-wage-jobs/

Massachusetts created more jobs in terms of percentages, however. And they were better jobs.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...-rankings.html

Furthermore, despite Perry's anti-government rhetoric, the reason that jobs have been created during the down turn, is not because of private industry hiring, but because government was hiring.

And of course the reason government was hiring was because Perry, despite his supposed ideological opposition, had his snoot deep in the Federal stimulus trough to make himself look better for a run at the Presidency.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...deficit/70077/
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:31 AM   #24
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Go TTH, you're on a roll.
Sadly enough its not really the roll that some blind people here like to see.
But blind people can't see anyway, don't blame them for trying.

Actually I wouldn't expect people here on this forum to be so fanatic in defending people like Perry or Bachmann or any other republican ass.
If we ever want our hobby to be accepted in the US then the first thing that comes to mind is ousting all republicans forever.

How can you be a good christian republican who teaches his kids of the bible and then sneeks out the door to visit his ATF who is 30 years younger, sexy, passionate, beautiful and in for a wild erotic ride?
Just some food for thought!!!
Old 08-20-2011, 03:45 AM   #25
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
How can you be a good christian republican who teaches his kids of the bible and then sneeks out the door to visit his ATF who is 30 years younger, sexy, passionate, beautiful and in for a wild erotic ride?
Just some food for thought!!!
Easy. Just be yourself.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:33 AM   #26
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Texas has worse unemployment than 25 other states and is tied for 1st with Mississippi for number of minimum wage jobs.
Actually it is now 26 states and the worst UE rate since 1987 -- before Perry was elected Lt. Gov.

http://www.statesman.com/business/te...7-1765414.html
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:36 AM   #27
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

And of course there are always these reasons to move to Texas....

http://capitolweekly.net/article.php?xid=zvo08yw6lfpjdw
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:28 AM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I post positive statistics and you post some negative stats !

The bottom line, and fact you are ignorning, is that the Democraticly controlled states of places like California and Michigan are collapsing....their government model of balloning entitlements, over taxation, and over regulation is destroying their middle class.....

Their own citizens are fleeing these states to places like Texas !!

The fact is that a middle class household (earning $60K to $90K) can afford a much better lifestyle in Texas than they can in California !

More affordable neighobrhoods, affordable homes, affordable private schools, affordable healthcare, affordable domestic help, etc !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:59 AM   #29
Boltfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
You don't listen well, do you?
I listen perfectly well. I just don't agree with you. I also cited your accusation about my business, without any factual information to back up your claim. Grandstanding, I believe, is the proper term for your accusation.

Of course he isn't hiring NASA engineers, only a fucktard would try to make that stick as an insult. But have you ever heard of sales representatives. accountants, sales managers, warehouse staff, etc. You have no idea how big his business may be. Maybe he was simply relocating his corporate office only. Holy shit, what a fucking concept.

You assumed the worst.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #30
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Heck, Bolt, opinions can be different, but the numbers of the types of jobs created (imported?) are pretty much what they are and anyone's opinion regarding that statistic is really irrevalent.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women