Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #16
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I just couldn't resist in view of the Perry attack. I'll put his character, goals, and background up against Obama any day.

Anderson Cooper just wiped the floor completely with everything Perry has said in his few days as candidate. Turns out to be all lies, contradictions, lack of experience on National Level, hiding the truth and plain stupidity. He might be popular in the first few weeks, then he's gone.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:16 PM   #17
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Anderson Cooper just wiped the floor completely with everything Perry has said in his few days as candidate. Turns out to be all lies, contradictions, lack of experience on National Level, hiding the truth and plain stupidity. He might be popular in the first few weeks, then he's gone.
Or he could turn out to be the male Sarah Palin.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:24 PM   #18
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
I just couldn't resist in view of the Perry attack. I'll put his character, goals, and background up against Obama any day.

Yes Anderson Cooper did expose him: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/anderson-...ial-candidacy/

I still don't think Perry is the ideal choice for the GOP- there are many Republicans who don't even like Perry- again he has to explain taking stimulus $$$ and then preaching against it- NAFTA is supported by Texas and Republicans typically are against.
As people pointed out Perry was a former Deomcrat- he's a lifetime politician and has too many similarities to Bush.
If he some how wins the GOP ticket he's going to have a hard time pulling independents from Obama based on his poor record of voting against funding for insurance for children as well as his state having the most people without health insurance and having the lowest avg salary in the nation.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:02 PM   #19
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Untill yesterday I had no ideal which GOP I would vote for. Now I know it will be Perry.

Thanks guys, Y'all going to hate 2013.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:20 PM   #20
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Untill yesterday I had no ideal which GOP I would vote for. Now I know it will be Perry.

Thanks guys, Y'all going to hate 2013.
Believe me, there won't be a Perry to vote for, he'll be out before that.
America doesn't want a religious nutcake
Old 08-17-2011, 09:24 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Believe me, there won't be a Perry to vote for, he'll be out before that.
America doesn't want a religious nutcake
You better get back to Europe BOY. Perrys gonna get you.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:57 PM   #22
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

You can judge how strong Perry is, by how hard the left is working to tear him down.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:01 PM   #23
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
You better get back to Europe BOY. Perrys gonna get you.
Then I'll get him. And argue him down to his underwear.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:14 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
You can judge how strong Perry is, by how hard the left is working to tear him down.

Then it stands to reason that the opposite would be true as it relates to Obama.

You can judge how strong Obama is, by how hard the right is working to tear him down.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:28 PM   #25
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Then it stands to reason that the opposite would be true as it relates to Obama.

You can judge how strong Obama is, by how hard the right is working to tear him down.
RIGHT

Old 08-17-2011, 10:30 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

WRONG! He's doing that all on his own. We just sit back and laugh. It's what it is. But when a so called President wants to ruin our country. Well Fuckem. We taking our COUNTRY back. The clock is ticking. Long Live Marshall!!!
Old 08-18-2011, 12:02 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WRONG! He's doing that all on his own. We just sit back and laugh. It's what it is. But when a so called President wants to ruin our country. Well Fuckem. We taking our COUNTRY back. The clock is ticking. Long Live Marshall!!!
Fuc Marshall and the goat he rode in on!

Rick Perry is a piece of shit....he took money that was set aside for the poor and elderly for help on their electric bill and made it harder for them to get it so it would help him balance the budget.

That money was set aside just for them....it was a condition that the GOP had to agree to for deregulation to pass. There is money sitting there for the elderly to use on the hottest summer on record and that piece of shit played politics on a bunch of poor old folks.

I'm not to keen on Obama right about now but that piece of shit Perry is ten times worse than Bush. Bush actually wasn't near as bad in his second term.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:29 AM   #28
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Fuc Marshall and the goat he rode in on!

Rick Perry is a piece of shit....he took money that was set aside for the poor and elderly for help on their electric bill and made it harder for them to get it so it would help him balance the budget.

That money was set aside just for them....it was a condition that the GOP had to agree to for deregulation to pass. There is money sitting there for the elderly to use on the hottest summer on record and that piece of shit played politics on a bunch of poor old folks.

I'm not to keen on Obama right about now but that piece of shit Perry is ten times worse than Bush. Bush actually wasn't near as bad in his second term.
+1 to infinity..
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:22 AM   #29
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Looks like the smart people are carrying the day again!

There are a few exceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
They are leaving for a whole host of reasons, none of which the Democrats are willing to change - regulatory and environmental extermism, litigation excess, quality of life issues, etc.
Horse shit, Whirly! Where do you come up with this crap? Workers leaving for excessive environmental or regulatory burdens? Aren't you trying to say companies like Texas because they can be serial polluters under Perry much easier than they can get away with it even in a state where the head honcho was "Groping" when he should have been "Governing"?

I'm sure that in the real world, you are probably a good guy and nice to people and are courteous to the ladies but in the political arena you need a service animal for your service animal. (That's the politically correct term we use instead of seeing eye dog these days.)

Go to a store and buy that board game "Clue". You know, it's the one with Colonel Mustard in the parlor with a candlestick and all that jargon. You can throw away the bulky, outdated board game but keep the receipt to prove to everyone you do have some "Clue".

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGrump View Post
"Progressives' still fail to get it. Jobs are jobs.
Texas has the lowest average wage of any state in the country. Sounds like Perry's Big Business Friendly policies are making Texas more like China, India, Malaysia and Guatemala (oh, and what was that island Jack Abramoff and Tom Delay were running the scam on? Oh yeah, The Marianas.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGrump View Post
I'll put his character, goals, and background up against Obama any day.
I especially thought he exhibited that great character when he wouldn't pardon the innocent man accused of arson and murder of his children in a house fire when the nation's leading arson expert refuted every bit of the state's case and presented the overwhelming evidence to Perry and to the commission.

Read this whole story and tell me Perry is anything but a snake! (move the first dot over one.)

http://ww.wnewyorker.com/reporting/2...7fa_fact_grann

Perry had this to say while he was impeding the investigation: "Texas Governor Rick Perry abruptly removed three members of the Texas Forensic Science Commission -- including the commission's chairman -- just two days before they were to meet to review the evidence that Willingham was innocent. The new chairman -- a prosecutor who has now replaced a defense attorney on the commission -- canceled the hearing for the time being.

Perry, who maintains that Willingham was guilty, defended the move by saying that "[t]hose individuals' terms were up, so we replaced them."

full article here (move the first dot over one): http://ww.wopednews.com/articles/Tex...91005-118.html

It looks like the dumb people who have been fooled are still trying to sell the smart people on how much fun it is to be uninformed.

And IIFFOFRDB, I've only known two people before you that used ideal in a sentence like you did and both of them were idiots. Please lie to me and tell me that was a typo until (one L) you read more about the current political dysfunction that surrounds the Tea Terrorist movement.

Sometimes you can fix dumb. It's just almost impossible to fix dumb and STUBBORN.

Carry on. A whole lot more people "get it" today than in the day I tried to warn them about Bush on that old board. I see great progress!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:55 AM   #30
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I just fell in love with you "Little Stevie"..
Sensia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women