Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48274
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2010, 09:19 AM   #16
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

A dingaling with poor social skills is not necessarily a danger, or a stalker.

That said, I think that this thread touches on the reasons that a provider usually does not use her home for business.

Ms Luvs, I have seen you--when you were on the southside. I greatly enjoyed my time with you. However, your residence is obviously shared with a BF, and a kid or two. That's kind of a turn-off--Is a BF gonna show and be irate or worse, kids come in? As fun as you are to be with and as skilled as you are, these are part of my thought process. its none of my business if a provider has a bf/kids--but a situation where I am worried about a bf turning up unexpectedly during a session is my business.

Times are tuff. Incalls are not free I know, but there are gonna be problems with a residence incall--most of which would be eliminated with a non residence incall. There are options--lower end motels with a good weekly rate--shared incall etc.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:21 AM   #17
spaceman181
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Its not you, Brittany

That was inexcusable. I hope you made that clear to him and I hope, to reinforce the point, that you never see him again under any circumstances.
spaceman181 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #18
sa_rushfan
Valued Poster

Just showing up...damn...completely inappropriate and disrespectful...
sa_rushfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:13 AM   #19
Bowden
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Hell would freeze over befoe I would ever showed up at a providers residence without an invite. Totally inapporpriate on his part showing up like that. I assume, like somebody mentioned earlier, its just a case of the guy thinking with the wrong head.
Bowden is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:33 AM   #20
Guest031811
Account Disabled

User ID: 2652
My ECCIE Reviews

So, I was talking with some other providers, and they all had a similar response of "Jesus, can you imagine what would happen if we were to pull a stunt like that? We'd lose our f*ing jobs in a heart beat."

I know a lot of you said that you blame it on "the little head"...

And your responses got my brain juices flowing.... and the more I read the male responses and the more I talk to some girls about it, I start to wonder, "How much is the hobby an addiction???"

I guess I always thought it as "an itch that needs to be scratched" or a "treat" (I only get my nails done once a month as a treat, etc.)

But it seems that in a few people, its a lot more than that.

Do you find the hobby addicting?
Guest031811 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:30 PM   #21
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
Default Back at ya...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanylennox View Post
So, I was talking with some other providers...

...Do you find the hobby addicting?
Back at ya, Britt -- Are there providers who are addicted to this business as something other than a source of income?
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:48 PM   #22
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Good question, i guess there are sex addicts (maybe self proclaimed nymphomaniacs), adrenaline junkies or obsessive compulsive behavior on both sides of the hobby. That drive them to make some poor decisions(unsafe decisions). Some people maybe its all about the excitement and not the sex. The forbidden aspects of the hobby.
Things that make you go ummmmmmmm?
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:09 PM   #23
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

I personally would Love it if a bunch of you Providers would show up @ my place @ the same time though!
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:16 PM   #24
hrothgar
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23
Default WTF

Brittany,

I have seen you and remember the excellent service and the real sensual delight you gave me and maybe they are forgetting that you are not their girlfreind. Sorry that someone would do that to you.

The other side is i sent a provider an email from my blackberry trying to get an appointment the same day. She replied she couldn't see me, so i thought no big deal. Over the next three week i received emails from her telling me she was available and did I want to see her. Now some of us work and have SO and received unsolicited emails is not a good thing.

Just like you were surprised by the drop in i was surprised by the unsolicited email. The things you would think you would never need to tell someone it appears you need to.

I am looking forward to my next visit, however I will make sure to not just drop by because I was in the neighborhood.
hrothgar is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:55 PM   #25
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrothgar View Post
B
The other side is i sent a provider an email from my blackberry trying to get an appointment the same day. She replied she couldn't see me, so i thought no big deal. Over the next three week i received emails from her telling me she was available and did I want to see her. Now some of us work and have SO and received unsolicited emails is not a good thing.
E-mails are far less obtrusive than showing up at the doorstep. I don't mind unsolicited e-mails from ladies I have seen before, especially when specials are involved, but of course, I use a hobby e-mail account, and don't use the iPhone to access it. I wonder if there is a hobby app?
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:13 PM   #26
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

now that would be awesome to have a hobby app
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #27
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanylennox View Post
I guess I always thought it as "an itch that needs to be scratched" or a "treat" (I only get my nails done once a month as a treat, etc.)

But it seems that in a few people, its a lot more than that.

Do you find the hobby addicting?
It can be for the ladies and the gents.

This hobby, like other hobbies, requires a certain amount of common sense and discipline in order to enjoy what it has to offer without screwing up your life as well as the lives of others in the process.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #28
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by swwaustin View Post
I use a hobby e-mail account, and don't use the iPhone to access it. I wonder if there is a hobby app?
Quote:
sanantonioman37 wrote:
now that would be awesome to have a hobby app
Well, I suppose you could go get the iPhone SDK and write your own.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:59 AM   #29
Guest072013
Account Disabled

User ID: 4651
My ECCIE Reviews

to answer flinde... ( or comment)
yes I do share a home... but as a provider I insure anyone coming to my home that it is safe. I know for myself hobbying is only a part time thing and do not do it full time, so other options of getting a room is not an option.
As far as a low grade motel to ease the expense... most hobbyist frown on this also as a risk to them and their safety.
In my opinion conversation is needed to ensure saftey and fun for all involved no matter where it maybe. I think a provider is judged to much on where we are located..(motel or home) everyone has their preference. mine just happens to be my home, have been doing it for 2yrs and it has worked for me with a few hickups but works. where others do well with motels and traveling.
and whether it be a residence, motel or out call... just showing up is not cool.
Guest072013 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:14 AM   #30
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I wonder if a provider would drum up more business if they booked a room at a 5 star hotel. A couple of appointments should be more than enough to cover for the room.

Perhaps a nice apartment somewhere? $1000/month for a one bedroom apartment would place you outside of the nasty neighborhoods.

JJ
Guest081519 is offline   Quote