Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2014, 07:31 PM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
I'm in San Antonio right now!
They aren't keeping you busy there either huh?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:13 PM   #17
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
They aren't keeping you busy there either huh?

I just got done with an appointment sweetie. Review to follow! Oh and guess what??!!! I got another one here in about 45 minutes!

Ok troll bye now! I got better things to do than to sit here and talk shit behind a keyboard. Have a good night keyboard gangster lmao

Attachment 327553

Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:54 PM   #18
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

AA01.JPG

AA002.jpg
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:09 PM   #19
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
.. bye now! I got better things to do than to sit here and talk shit behind a keyboard.
yet here you are!
Old 07-03-2014, 10:27 PM   #20
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by novacain View Post

Attachment 327568
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:46 AM   #21
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Why handle it in the shadows? I did send a PM and have received no response but I see no reason not to ask the questions publicly as I'm sure they affect the entire membership.

I have no argument with you in regards to the sites need to protect itself but that's a decision for the owners to make in to be passed down to the membership. Over the years we've seen actions taken by MODs on multiple occasions where they overstepped their boundaries.

considering their post is 5 days old and it's not a movement that's been passed down by any other mods in any other forums that I've been able to see then I think the questions are relevant to be brought up publicly.

that made absolutely no statements that are derogatory or disrespectful. I'm simply remember asking a question about something I don't understand.
As policies get ironed out behind the scenes you may well see the changes you are looking for across the site. This age verification requirement is a major shift for the site and something new, and somewhat cumbersome at this point, to deal with. A lot of discussion has gone on and continues to go on. The particular situation in this area was an immediate need, hence the thread you are questioning.

Those new rules may tighten up even more, or be relaxed somewhat. Everyone will know about it when they are finalized and the chisels are pulled out. I'll even make it a point to PM you specifically at that time.

Did you really think that a rogue mod, overstepping his boundaries, just pulled this out of his ass? You know better than that.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:45 AM   #22
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Did you really think that a rogue mod, overstepping his boundaries, just pulled this out of his ass? You know better than that.
It doesn't sound like he knew better. Right now, he's probably composing a response that accuses you of pulling it out of your ass!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 08:44 AM   #23
Whispers

Quote:
It wouldn't be the first time.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:49 AM   #24
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
It wouldn't be the first time.
... And if you throw a pig out of a third story window, I guess you could say it's "flying"... For a few seconds.

It's pretty obvious what the rule was about, given recent events, (no knowledge of immediate issues is south texas), but that isn't sensational enough to drive views and doesn't insinuate bad will on the part of admins and mods... Or some conspiracy...

You were really were trolling for a scandal where there was none, making insinuations about censorship, rogue mods, protecting verified Providers, etc, instead of waiting respectfully for an explanation. Just because you've been around 15 years and you're aware of past mod indiscretions, doesn't mean every decision is suspect and simply the fact that you wouldn't give admin/owners the benefit of the doubt here and just see the horse with stripes as a zebra... shows you're not much interested in the truth...

<space reserved for W in line reply>

Throw out unfounded accusations and then when you get an explanation (thx Chica), you can't even apologize or acknowledge the reasons given.... That's all you have to say to his entire explanation?? Just pick the only part you have any smidge of a retort and leave a snarky reply? Dude, at least thank him for responding to you.

<space reserved for W reply>
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:31 PM   #25
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I have never heard of Whispers till just now and I am glad that he brought up all these points. I seem to agree with most of them. I also know why the rules were being changed but I know that a lot of members don't have access to the info I get. And I get very little info cuz I don't really care to know much.

I also find it interesting that people get on here to bash him or promote themselves. If you don't like the guy, why are you posting on here? If you are going to argue the points with him that is fine. A good debate is helpful to have the other members who haven no idea of what is going on.

It was great that Chica Chaser came on here to shed some light on the subject. I don't know that he would have done that if this thread had not come about. Maybe he would have. I don't know.

I don't care about Whispers' past posts. Just this one as it pertains to us down here. Don't make your posts personal about his character or whether he is a loser or not, or whatever. It's a good topic and I have a lot people asking me questions and now I can refer them here. Whether I agree with him is not the point but rather having an open discussion about a situation that for the moment, is only being applied down here...
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:19 PM   #26
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
... And if you throw a pig out of a third story window, I guess you could say it's "flying"... For a few seconds.

It's pretty obvious what the rule was about, given recent events, (no knowledge of immediate issues is south texas), but that isn't sensational enough to drive views and doesn't insinuate bad will on the part of admins and mods... Or some conspiracy...

You were really were trolling for a scandal where there was none, making insinuations about censorship, rogue mods, protecting verified Providers, etc, instead of waiting respectfully for an explanation. Just because you've been around 15 years and you're aware of past mod indiscretions, doesn't mean every decision is suspect and simply the fact that you wouldn't give admin/owners the benefit of the doubt here and just see the horse with stripes as a zebra... shows you're not much interested in the truth...

It also does not mean that this NOT a situation of jumping the gun or that the way they have stated it is what the owners MAY put in place. The time and effort Chica has put into responding could just as easily been put into a Boardwide Announcement that would answer questions and allow for a wider response and feedback from the membership.

Throw out unfounded accusations and then when you get an explanation (thx Chica), you can't even apologize or acknowledge the reasons given.... That's all you have to say to his entire explanation?? Just pick the only part you have any smidge of a retort and leave a snarky reply? Dude, at least thank him for responding to you.
Mods have been wrong. Chica has been wrong. Owners have reversed Mods and Admins many times over the years.

When it is placed as a Boardwide Guideline I will direct comments towards the owners if I have questions. At the moment, one segment of ECCIE has an edict in place that can cost guys points.

People visiting the area from other cities may never even READ the edict... They may simply post and then get slapped.

ALL members are responsible for knowing what the guidelines are. NOONE is responsible for reading stickies in any and every forum on the board they may consider posting in.

My questions are relative to the board. To all members. You are here simply on your own personal agenda of following me around to question anything I post because your whore girlfriend was taken to task in the San Antonio Forums and has become Persona non Grata as a result of the issues that surround her.

I posted several questions about this.

1) If the basis for this is to force providers to register their own account and answer questions regarding their age before any of us are allowed to discuss or share information about them..... Why are MoKo, Strippers, SWs etcs excluded from it?

Any of them could present the exact same issues to the board. Or do they simply accept that a girl turning a trick in a strip club is of age? A SW?

2) If it is just about age Why are we allowed to REVIEW a UTR vs just talking about her or making an introduction? A review documents specific acts that COULD be exactly what they fear.

One reason why Reviews are allowed is that reviews drive traffic and membership and THAT is the financial backbone of this board. Shutting down conversation of UTRS but allowing them to be reviewed is Hypocritical to say the least.

Personally, at the moment, I don't believe that is the reason or intentions of the owners of the board.

So I see no reason to NOT ask questions or raise points for discussion.

I respect the position a MOD and Admin is in and I show them respect in the manner in which I communicate with them. I do NOT feel that any of them are infallible and deserving of blind faith and loyalty.

Old 07-04-2014, 01:27 PM   #27
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Mods have been wrong. Chica has been wrong. Owners have reversed Mods and Admins many times over the years.

When it is placed as a Boardwide Guideline I will direct comments towards the owners if I have questions. At the moment, one segment of ECCIE has an edict in place that can cost guys points.
Exactly, and when we are ready and the necessary mechanisms are in place you, along with everyone else, will be be made aware of any major board-wide changes that may occur. I'm sure the owners will comment if and when they feel it necessary or appropriate.

But I get it, bashing/insinuating is much more fun and entertaining....carry on.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM   #28
Whispers

Quote:
But I get it, bashing/insinuating is much more fun and entertaining....carry on.
Questioning is not about bashing.

Posing alternative reasons for a "rule" to exist in South Texas and no where else on the board causes people that read it to think and consider the possibilities.

In your response you did not acknowledge that MODs HAVE been known to do things to appease ladies that were NOT allowable under the guidelines of the board.

People that read tend to learn. IF noone ever questions how can they learn?

It is amazing how the membership in different areas of the country are blindlessly controlled by some Mods....... That do not understand or know enough about the guidelines that they simply accept what they are told.

San Antonio blindly accepted a lot.... Especially in regards to MODs locking threads. You even had a MOD there that did not understand the stated position of the owners that acknowledged it publicly when he explained that he now knew what he was supposed to do.

South Texas seems to be a very sleepy area without a lot of participation.

I think a post of the nature questioned would have a much more vocal response from members in other cities.
Old 07-04-2014, 01:51 PM   #29
Whispers

and Yes..... In many of these exchanges there is Entertainment. Something that the board produces as a product as well as all the information. If I did not provide entertainment in the course of questioning that yielded traffic for the site over the years I would have wore out my welcome long ago.

I have no issues acknowledging that I find a lot of this entertaining.

But in the case of attempting to shut down discussion of UTRs.... I think that's a mistake that could have a huge effect on the overall value of the board over time.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:35 PM   #30
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Mods have been wrong. Chica has been wrong. Owners have
reversed Mods and Admins many times over the years.
Hmmm, have you ever been wrong? Still dissembling, looking for controversy because the owners haven't settled on a policy in "Whispers time"?

Quote:

People visiting the area from other cities may never even READ the edict... They may simply post and then get slapped.
Or they may get a warning or a mod edit in a post like anyone else who runs afoul of a guideline or rule. It's not the end of the world. You are not Obi Wan... Not our only hope and savior on eccie.

Quote:

My questions are relative to the board. To all members. You are here simply on your own personal agenda of following me around to question anything I post because your whore girlfriend was taken to task in the San Antonio Forums and has become Persona non Grata as a result of the issues that surround her.

I posted several questions about this.
And there's the rub.... Your questions were in a post with CENSORSHIP in the title. Your feigned benevolence aside, your grandstanding, making baseless accusations, are just designed to get you attention (your agenda) at the expense of others trying to deal with situations you're not entitled to know about. I've kept the personal out of it.... You can't, it seems. As you've mentioned many times, this is a free exchange of ideas... I'm doing no more than you... Asking questions, questioning motives... And I have no issues with asking questions... It's how You do it, that polarizes others, antagonizes others... So much so that the atmosphere you created led in part to your 'target' getting outed publicly. It's your means I question, not the ends. Is it somehow not cool to ask questions of you and your motives? Speaking of following... Didn't you and a few of your sycophants 'follow' me to my home state forums just because I had the temerity to question you?

Quote:

So I see no reason to NOT ask questions or raise points for discussion.
If that's all you did, than I'd agree.

Quote:

I respect the position a MOD and Admin is in and I show them respect in the manner in which I communicate with them. I do NOT feel that any of them are infallible and deserving of blind faith and loyalty.
Never suggested you or anyone should, just that you give them a chance to answer... And not just assume, or impugn the worst publicly.
Netx9 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women