Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2014, 08:27 AM   #16
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I think I would take a different approach if I were a Mod whose integrity had been questioned EW. Solving this quickly and effectively would allow me then to prove to the OP just how wrong they were. But that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
First, I'm glad you caught the dipshit. Good catch.

If I'm reading your post correctly, you are accusing a mod (or mods) of helping the dipshit. I'm pretty sure the mods have better things to do with their time. At this point, I think you are over-reaching and, in terms of your post about eccie reviews, over-reacting. I'm sure this incident will be resolved to your satisfaction, eventually, but if I were a mod, I would drag my feet on it because of your posts. Hopefully, the mods are less petulant than me.

If I am proven to be wrong, about this eventually being resolved to your satisfaction, I will publicly apologize. Either way, good luck with everything. I'm sure you will continue to do well.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:24 AM   #17
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is why it is good for providers to check if anyone has done reviews to be able to catch those who make false reviews. This has happened to me once and everyone knew I was living in Florida at the time. He gave me a very good review but still never saw his ass.
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:25 AM   #18
PhillipMcCondom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Well, I'm not a mod but I can tell you that he hasn't been "credited" with two reviews because he doesn't have Premium Access. Everytime someone posts a review (approved or not) it gets add to their review count.

As far as it be a manual deal to add it to your reviews, I couldn't tell you.

I also don't see why a mod would take the time to screw up your business, I'm sure they have better things to do.

Maybe try reaching out to an admin and see if you can get an answer before throwing them under the bus, remember they work for free.
PhillipMcCondom is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 11:54 AM   #19
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Col. Z, Have you looked into this yet??

Where is the Colonel when you need him??
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 11:57 AM   #20
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
Col. Z, Have you looked into this yet??

Where is the Colonel when you need him??
He finally PM'd me this morning, after the review was added to my review list.

This site is pathetic, that's why I haven't given them any more money for paid banner advertising. Poor customer service toward providers to say the least.
SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:07 PM   #21
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I know you're frustrated but remember, they're men. Have some patience.

Trust me, between the comments on the review, this thread, and the link between them...no one is believing it.

I just don't want your (justifiable) frustration to make you look like a hot head here. xoxo
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 01:04 PM   #22
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Unfortunatly, mods are not on duty 24/7 and available at the drop of a hat to right rhe ship. Gwen, I told you this morning that it being looked into. At work on mobile right now and will be better able to finish addressing this matter this evening once I arrive home.

In the mean, let the mods and the system do their work. Making demands will not speed up anything.

The Colonel.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 05:22 PM   #23
the.best.gfe.ever
Account Disabled

User ID: 210976
My ECCIE Reviews

do ur best to stay calm hun...its neer nice when some one dirtys ur name but the best u can do is keep ur cool
the.best.gfe.ever is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 10:15 AM   #24
e_l traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

There's always two sides to a story (the provider and the client). Ronnie gave his "review". Gwen gave facts. Ronnie hasn't replied about his "review" in this thread. So far, ronnie44 is a dipshit
e_l traveler is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:36 PM   #25
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Ok people, here is the deal......

While it may sometimes take a bit of time for all the answers to come in, we do finally get to the truth of the matter.

Apparently, there is someone out there that is giving false info to mongers in an attempt to garner business, imagine that!

The phone number listed comes back to several ads:

http://myproviderguide.com/p/5497188

http://corpuschristi.backpage.com/Fe...you-24/7509397

Do a Google if you want to know more about the person as there are several out there.

Gwen, you took the correct action in starting this thread and alerting the local staff to the situation. Unfortunately, it does take some time to gather info, make comparisons, check with all the involved parties, etc, etc, etc., and I do apologize for any distress this may caused, but you do have to allow the staff in any area to do their due diligence before taking any action. The last thing we want is a false or mistaken review to reflect on any member of ECCIE. Besides, if the staff was to take the word on some ladies only as to a validity of a review, we would probably have 25% less reviews listed on here.

Does it take some time to go through everything, sometimes. Are there occasionally mistakes made, yes. Do we work to correct those mistake when they are pointed out, yes, diligently!

Edits will be made to the review to reflect the actual person that was responsible for all this.

And in the future, if I may suggest such:

If any of you ladies receive a review that is suspect, please alert the local staff through the use of the RTM function as well as posting in Coed about the matter. But please, allow the staff to work through the situation. It does take some time, unfortunately, for everything to be gone through, different people to be contacted, more information gathered, resources to be checked out and confirmed, etc, etc.

I now return you to your local programming with what I hope is a little more information.

The Colonel.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:38 PM   #26
SimplyGwen
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post

Edits will be made to the review to reflect the actual person that was responsible for all this.

The Colonel.

Thank you for taking time to validate and resolve this matter. I am curious however, why my name remains associated with the review when I had nothing to do with the OP or person referenced in the review? I really don't want to be associated with someone who does B&S, cash-n-dash, or other unscrupulous activities.

Thanks again,
Gwen
Old 07-03-2014, 12:23 AM   #27
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyGwen View Post
Thank you for taking time to validate and resolve this matter. I am curious however, why my name remains associated with the review when I had nothing to do with the OP or person referenced in the review? I really don't want to be associated with someone who does B&S, cash-n-dash, or other unscrupulous activities.

Thanks again,
Gwen
How does your statement of it not being you get any more weight than his statement of it being you?

Girls steal other girls pics and reps all the time..... so do guys......

Perhaps he wrote a review of exactly who he believed he was seeing. If she called herself by your name it does not make his review any less valid.... There should be some clarification..... but his writing a review does not make him a dipshit.....

Your saying it did not happen does not invalidate it....

He Said She Said...... Mods aren't playing Columbo at your beck and call....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:56 AM   #28
SimplyGwen
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
How does your statement of it not being you get any more weight than his statement of it being you?

Girls steal other girls pics and reps all the time..... so do guys......

Perhaps he wrote a review of exactly who he believed he was seeing. If she called herself by your name it does not make his review any less valid.... There should be some clarification..... but his writing a review does not make him a dipshit.....

Your saying it did not happen does not invalidate it....

He Said She Said...... Mods aren't playing Columbo at your beck and call....
Old 07-03-2014, 10:17 AM   #29
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

The Truth shall set you free!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #30
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews