Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48269
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2017, 06:41 PM   #16
DentBick
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
What's your other handle?

Or what was your handle before a ban?
I've never been banned. I guested my previous handle for personal reasons over a year ago. Now I'm back. And for personal reasons I'm not attaching the new one to the old one.

You think someone who doesn't drink the koolaid you're selling must be a banned troll? I said hookers lie. And they do. You might as well tell every guy you see that you're a virgin. Odds are if they believe one story they'll believe the other. I'm just trying to help you out with a man's take on your offer. I would not buy that shit. And I would absolute believe beyond a shadow of a doubt at 150 there's been more than one dick that day.

You're welcome.
DentBick is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:42 PM   #17
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

advertise and schedule however & whenever you want. and call it whatever you want. it's your time & your fee.

pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:49 PM   #18
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentBick View Post
I've never been banned. I guested my previous handle for personal reasons over a year ago. Now I'm back. And for personal reasons I'm not attaching the new one to the old one.

You think someone who doesn't drink the koolaid you're selling must be a banned troll? I said hookers lie. And they do. You might as well tell every guy you see that you're a virgin. Odds are if they believe one story they'll believe the other. I'm just trying to help you out with a man's take on your offer. I would not buy that shit. And I would absolute believe beyond a shadow of a doubt at 150 there's been more than one dick that day.

You're welcome.
I can respect that you think all of that.

Thanks for your opinion.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:54 PM   #19
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Actually, I see the logic in the proposed pricing, as it reduces all the headaches of screening, scheduling, etc, and allows a more even lifestyle. For this same reason, a person might take a lower paying job to gain the benefits of a known budget, schedule, etc.

For many people, (choosing random income amounts for discussion) life is better at $50k/year than $30k/ year + bonuses, even when the latter has the potential to total much more than $50k.

Additionally, I have observed thst many clients and providers are conscientious people, who prefer a more sincere interelation with others, minimizing innuendo for the sake of understanding. In doing so, they can reduce and possibly eliminate those exchanges which lead to confrontation and irrelevent, unnecessary boorishness. This also affords opportunities to pare the number of individuals with whom they desire a more intimate interaction.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:54 PM   #20
DentBick
BANNED

Quote:
I can respect that you think all of that.

Thanks for your opinion.
DentBick is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 07:02 PM   #21
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billogoods View Post
Actually, I see the logic in the proposed pricing, as it reduces all the headaches of screening, scheduling, etc, and allows a more even lifestyle. For this same reason, a person might take a lower paying job to gain the benefits of a known budget, schedule, etc.

For many people, (choosing random income amounts for discussion) life is better at $50k/year than $30k/ year + bonuses, even when the latter has the potential to total much more than $50k.

Additionally, I have observed thst many clients and providers are conscientious people, who prefer a more sincere interelation with others, minimizing innuendo for the sake of understanding. In doing so, they can reduce and possibly eliminate those exchanges which lead to confrontation and irrelevent, unnecessary boorishness. This also affords opportunities to pare the number of individuals with whom they desire a more intimate interaction.

Exactly...

the headaches of screening, scheduling, etc, and allows a more even lifestyle.

This is what I was hoping for...i just don't have near as much time to commit to those parts of my hobby experiences as I used to...and it can make things a bit difficult at times.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:22 PM   #22
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Guys what are your thoughts of being the only appt a girl has in a day?

Would you consider a regular weekly visit if this were the case?

Im thinking of dropping my hourly rate to 150(maybe) if I thought there might be some interest in guys who want to be more exclusive...or for those guys who are looking for that special lady who doesn't have a revolving door.

Just want to see what y'all had to say on the topic...
Perhaps you can explain the hooker math behind this endeavor. If you usually see 3 tards a day at say...199 bucks per trick.... and you want your pussy to less of a beating and only go down to one tard per day... then how much would you charge the lucky tard for his lucky visit?

A) 597.00
B) 300.00
C) 150.00

Hooker math..... u cant make this shit up.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 07:41 PM   #23
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It's not really about the hooker math...its about the experiences being better in all aspects for both parties. I'm also not hard up for cash. 150/hr is still alot of money when it's just being saved everytime you receive it.

not sure why that's a concept you're having a hard time grasping...

I have limited times to hobby. I do not hobby between 8am-and 7pm usually because of work. Those are the prime times to hobby for most.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:52 PM   #24
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

First, I admit I haven't read the entire thread. I simply skimmed it. So if this has been conveyed, then sorry for repeating another hobbiest.

I don't see the need to lower your rates to entice more regulars. But i don't suggest charging a premium either. Stay at market rates based on standard time increments. I also feel there are few guys who will see one playmate on a weekly basis. This eliminates part of the reason they are in the hobby ... variety!!

I think you would be better served by continuing as you are. As you keep seeing guys, begin picking out guys that you really like. Make it known to them that you really like spending time with them and throw the clock out the window. But only throw the clock out the window for the guys You are honestly attracted to and really want and desire more time with. You need to be picky and try to determine the guys that might see you every 2 or 3 weeks. To me, that is about the best you will get with repeat hobbiest. Eventually, you might build up enough regular guys that you have less need to see QV type guys.

I have 2 that are that way with me. They are now my "go-to". They both come to Tyler at my request with very little question. One of them started me out at a low hourly rate as I was the type of guy she wanted to see. I have since raises the amount I provide as I knew I was receiving so much more than I was giving and I wanted it to be a partnership. I now give her more than she had originally required as I appreciate what we have and want it to continue. I have another one who comes to see me for one hour. We have worked out a deal now where I compensate her for more than an hour but I get so much more.

With a regular, it isn't so much about the rate as it is the connection. Do you want his time more than his $$? If so, a good regular will take care of his playmate who is taking care of him.

With all that being said, your biggest obstacle will be building that trust and finding that chemistry. Most hobbiest will promise the moon in hopes of getting free time. Most providers lie about chemistry as it is how they milk $ from clients. But it can be found.

The odds of you finding that from QV or even HHR guys are slim as compared to HR guys. There are exceptions but the odds are better from us hour guys.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 08:01 PM   #25
casey_carlin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397634
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider I can give you my experience. For several years I saw one client. He paid a monthly fee and I only saw him. That last eat for 3 years and I took a year break and then saw him another 2-3 years. He did pay more hourly but it's because of being exclusive.

Before that I had monthly clients that got a discount for multiple or prepaid visits. Currently Inonly see one client a day. I have only made a few exceptions and they were told they would be the 2nd appt of the day. So I leave it up to them if I am up for a 2nd.

Casey
casey_carlin is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 08:01 PM   #26
Niceguy35013
Account Disabled

Sent you a PM about this very topic.
Niceguy35013 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 08:17 PM   #27
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for your input Casey...

This idea hasn't developed completely..

It's about having more structure in all areas of my life so that I can maintain success in all things I choose to devote my time to...im reaching a point in my life where these things are a high priority for me. I'm not looking for the hobby to be a career but rather a supplement to my legitimate income. I like living a pretty simple life and I'm frugal with my spending...
Old 08-03-2017, 08:33 PM   #28
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I can say that I am more likely to repeat more often with a playmate I have chemistry with. So much chemistry that she asks me to stay longer with no financial expectations or when she tells me ahead of time that she knows I have booked an hour but please free up my schedule for two hours. I will see her more often than a playmate who has given me a discount.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 09:52 PM   #29
skyeclipse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Would I get to take you out for drinks as well sometime in heals and your little black dress lol
skyeclipse is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:12 PM   #30
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Girl floats an honest idea about charging less and gets complaints...yeah.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women