Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70510
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47889
pyramider46370
bambino40511
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2013, 11:21 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

MINERS as in down in the mine shaft with your boyfriends, hence the capitalization, dipshit.

Which matchbook cover school admitted you, Mr. Highland Park?

Don't know what your problem is with Cougar High. I spent a semester there and had a marvelous time. Obviously you think you're putting BT down when you criticize UH. Does that make you feel better about yourself?

Ive said it before and I'll reiterate. Your braggadocio and spiteful personal rhetoric leads one to doubt you're bona fides ... Either as a Jew or as a lawyer.

BTW -- everybody else says Dallas or DFW. You say Highland Park, like you're trying to impress somebody. My guess, brother, is that you've got a chip on you shoulder the size of your head...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:29 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Who is discrediting Cougar High? It's nice they were able to lower their standards far enough for you and BiSex to qualify. Without that degree from Cougar High, you'd be just another ignorant slob posting on a SHMB.

Wait a sec . . .
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:18 AM   #18
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
MINERS as in down in the mine shaft with your boyfriends, hence the capitalization, dipshit.

Which matchbook cover school admitted you, Mr. Highland Park? I done told you that, boy - The Forty Acres, just like you

Don't know what your problem is with Cougar High. I spent a semester there and had a marvelous time. Obviously you think you're putting BT down when you criticize UH. Does that make you feel better about yourself?

Ive said it before and I'll reiterate. Your braggadocio and spiteful personal rhetoric leads one to doubt you're bona fides ... Either as a Jew or as a lawyer.

BTW -- everybody else says Dallas or DFW. You say Highland Park, like you're trying to impress somebody. My guess, brother, is that you've got a chip on you shoulder the size of your head...
No Jewish person or lawyer has ever been spiteful or bragged any?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I don't recall that asshole 101 was a prerequisite course for obtaining a law license in Texas.... Er, never mind. It's a prerequisite for admission to law school.

As for being a spiteful asshole, that's your prerogative. Don't expect to make any friends though, little man.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:13 PM   #20
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't recall that asshole 101 was a prerequisite course for obtaining a law license in Texas.... Er, never mind. It's a prerequisite for admission to law school.

As for being a spiteful asshole, that's your prerogative. Don't expect to make any friends though, little man.
This from the dipshit who sucks at making friends!
Old 05-07-2013, 04:56 PM   #21
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sad that he even calls himself a Libertarian, because now that is all "the masses" (people uneducated as to the premise of the Libertarian Party) will take notice to. I for one hope they leave their guns at home.

I am a Libertarian and the basic premise of the Party is, as long as you don't hurt anybody or their property, it is not the government's business what you do, aka maximum freedom, minimum government. Shrink government and big business and allow Capitalism to flourish. The governments business is to protect our boundaries, that certainly is not to say that the States cannot have their own regulations, but without the Government threatening, if it is not their way, they will loose funding aka blackmail of the states. Are there cracks within the confines of the basic premise, I'm sure, but cracks are a lot better than the broken government we now have.

HMMMMM wanted to post in another thread, can't move it or delete, oh well I do have a techie deficit going on. Sorry for the confusion
Cherie
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #22
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sad that he even calls himself a Libertarian, because now that is all "the masses" (people uneducated as to the premise of the Libertarian Party) will take notice to. I for one hope they leave their guns at home.

I am a Libertarian and the basic premise of the Party is, as long as you don't hurt anybody or their property, it is not the governments business what you do, aka maximum freedom, minimum government. Shrink government and big business and allow Capitalism to flourish. The governments business is to protect our boundaries, that certainly is not to say that the States cannot have their own regulations, but without the Government threatening, if it is not their way, they will loose funding aka blackmail of the states. Are there cracks within the confines of the basic premise, I'm sure, but cracks are a lot better the the broken government we now have.
Cherie
Cherie
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #23
Can I Play Too???
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52025

Fuckin' tards are gonna get arrested or shot. Dumb, dumb, dumb!
Can I Play Too??? is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:51 PM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I Play Too??? View Post
Fuckin' tards are gonna get arrested or shot. Dumb, dumb, dumb!

they aren't called tards for nothin'
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:58 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
BANNED

IT'S AMAZING HOW MANY LIBRARIANS THERE ARE ON THIS BOARD! YOU'D THINK THEY'D EVER WIN AN ELECTION, FOR ANYTHING...
Old 05-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
This from the dipshit who sucks at making friends!
I'm sure your Highland Park "friends" love the fact that you're a bottom feeding predator...
Old 05-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #27
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
IT'S AMAZING HOW MANY LIBRARIANS THERE ARE ON THIS BOARD! YOU'D THINK THEY'D EVER WIN AN ELECTION, FOR ANYTHING...
Are you implying that no Libertarian has ever won an important election?
Old 05-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Since Grover what's his name? No. The Libertarian party is irrelevant. How many registered Librarians are in Congress? Governors offices?

Please illucidate us...
Old 05-07-2013, 09:43 PM   #29
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

what was that chant that Highland Park High used at their football games? something about their maids are smarter than you??????
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I can pretty much assure you JL didn't grow up in Highland Park.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women