Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36582
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2017, 10:00 PM   #16
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Nothing as bad as cops, but one time I was with a lady having a wonderful time, then heard loud banging on her front door and heavy footsteps coming down the hall right after that. I jumped up, grabbed my clothes and hid in the closet! Thought it was a boyfriend. Turned out to be just a cousin or something who let himself in and then left.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:44 PM   #17
yahoo1111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Not with a provider, but came an eyelash from being in a bust at the "purple church" in memphis; anyone remember Platinum Plus? (RIP) The VIP room was raided by vice and everyone giving or receiving lap dances got a citation for lewd conduct. Lots of extras were available back then in its prime. Memphis changed the stripper laws and the rest is history.
yahoo1111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:40 AM   #18
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo1111 View Post
Not with a provider, but came an eyelash from being in a bust at the "purple church" in memphis; anyone remember Platinum Plus? (RIP) The VIP room was raided by vice and everyone giving or receiving lap dances got a citation for lewd conduct. Lots of extras were available back then in its prime. Memphis changed the stripper laws and the rest is history.

Yes, the Purple Church. Let's take a moment of silence in her memory. It was the golden days of the SCs in the south. I had many fun days there. It was my introduction to the hobby. There was always a party going on there. Men had so much fun and those beautiful women were making so much money.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:54 AM   #19
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Not during a session but after. I had an overnight with Sexy_Brittany one weekend I was out of town. She left a hair beret in the passenger door of my car by mistake.

My wife inquired who it belonged to the next week. Had some quick explaining to do, LOL.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:31 AM   #20
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Well, that's true, but IIRC the Mount Moriah Performing Arts Center (a/k/a Platinum Plus or "The Purple Church") and several other related clubs) got shut down a while before Shelby County (I think, not Memphis city) changed the ordinances governing strip clubs. I believe it was a Federal investigation and raids on all the clubs involved simultaneously (in December of 2006, according to a quick Google search; the same Google search reveals that the Shelby County Commission changed the strip club laws in 2007, but litigation kept them from taking effect until January 1, 2012).

ObSubject: the most nervous I've ever been was back in St. Louis, when the lady I was seeing had (unbeknownst to me) ordered a sandwich and soft drink from room service, and the room service waiter knocked on the door of her hotel room while I was busy eating her out. I dashed into the bathroom with my clothes (convinced the interruption was either a boyfriend or a pimp) while she put on a robe and completed the transaction before we resumed where we left off.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 07:30 AM   #21
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh the times that have been had in PP..I have been there when it was so deep with people you couldnt move..was also in there 1 nite a raid happened and PP had everyone leave and handed us a "free entry card" to use if we would wait around..sure enough when the raid was over everyone was allowed back in only this time girls had bottoms on..ohhh the shit you could see..the birthday whippins guys endured legendary...2 girl shows on stage epic..and the private dance rooms I have been in when the lights came in..CONDOMS EVERYWHERE

side note..I to was under the impression it was shut down federally..I believe the same guy who owned PP owned a few more clubs as well as Lunati Cam..maker of awesome engine parts (cant beat a voodoo cam with a big lope in a stroker motor but I digress)..anywho I thought tax issues etc is what shut them down

None the less..when you are sitting in a club with naked ladies and auddenly music stops and cops everywhere..yeah a little unnerving

Quote:
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women