Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2017, 10:05 PM   #16
aubie79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
I never wear makeup. I enjoy my beauty(or lack of depending on your opinion) with all my freckles, wrinkles, blemishes and scars.
Yup.
aubie79 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:27 AM   #17
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

I despise makeup. I hate the mess it leaves. I hate the fakeness it promotes. I know some women love it, but I do not.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:44 AM   #18
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is hard because so many clients have different views on this subject.

If we don't wear makeup at all- she didn't put in effort. She does not look like her pics, she looked plain or fugly old looking etc etc

Then there are a lot of guys who dislike makeup.

This is why I love the fact that p411 has a space to fill out about a guys likes and dislikes.. if you love/hate makeup then just state your preferences beforehand. I know it would suck to spend unnecessary time getting made up only for a guy to hate it.

If I'm on a time crunch, have a workout afterwards, or im going to tan after an appointment I will sometimes ask if they don't mind me skipping the makeup. Only once have I been told they would rather me wear makeup.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:00 AM   #19
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

SO asks, "honey whose red lipstick is that on your dick?"
grean is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:11 AM   #20
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I appreciate when they take the time to get ready and put quality make up on such a Mac and similar brands, I think most guys hate it because the rush job and cheap products that are used,

When have you seen celebrity on the red carpet with a cheap rush job make up? I know it's not the same but you guys get my point, good make up and hair is always better.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 10:26 AM   #21
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
... I've always worn make up, even when just running errands. It makes me feel confident
^^^ This is very much to the point. You know what makes a woman look good, hot, exciting? It isn't wearing makeup. It isn't wearing no makeup. It isn't wearing the dress and heels and elaborate lingerie. It isn't wearing jeans and a T-shirt.

It's her feeling confident. It's her feeling attractive. A woman who feels hot ... is hot.

There's no single answer to this that applies to every woman. Each one has a different idea of what a good look is. And, you know? Each one is correct.

It's not complicated.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 11:37 AM   #22
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for all the input.

He saw my quick picture I sent him of what I looked like yesterday, hair half tied up, glasses on (I haven't been wearing them meeting a client and I'm out of contacts that I can wear comfortably), and a band t-shirt on.

He got a chance to reply and said I looked great. I had a feeling this was going to be a good session.

He had brought a snack, since he had been traveling all day (It was a longer appointment, I had researched his reviews, and had an idea of what he liked - another benefit of P411, you can fill that out as well so we have some kind of idea more than what we can see on reviews)

While he showered, I got down to just t-shirt and panties.
It was such a refreshing appointment. I hope he comes back to see me when he is in town. If I could write more of a review, I totally would.

I'll happily give a good reference for him, anytime.
Ladies, you'll love this guy.

After seeing some of the fucktards behavior on here, since getting back into this a little more than I have been, it was really a breath of fresh air. (Not saying anything negative about any other clients I have personally seen. I haven't turned down any references lately based on experience, just maybe I don't have a record of our contact)

Thanks again for all the input. I have a new outlook on how I will proceed until I exit.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 11:40 AM   #23
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Dear Diary..................

Just poking fun....glad it worked out for you!
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:45 PM   #24
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

This is a fantasy for me. I like being blown away by how beautiful a girl is. I appreciate that level of effort. However, it's not needed all the time. Some girls are naturally beautiful and need very little if any makeup. But most have flaws. If I want to wake up next to a woman not wearing any makeup I can stay home. most women need some makeup to Accent their positives and diminish their negatives. The better you look, the more I enjoy the session and the more likely I am to come back. Over time, this may become less important as I know you better and appreciate you more. But unless you're one of those natural beauties, I do not want to spend money to see you not looking your best. If this were asocial or off the clock thing, I might be more forgiving. But I am paying for a fantasy and that is what I want. you looking your best to show you appreciate my business.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:48 PM   #25
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

when a woman stops making herself up, it can be a signal to the man that she is taking him for granted and no longer fully appreciates him. I know this is very generalized and there are exceptions. but that is what a woman indicates to me when she is not at her best when she sees me
Old 07-20-2017, 01:50 PM   #26
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

My last girlfriend did hair and makeup for a living. It was four months before she let me see her when she was not perfect. Thank goodness she looked hot anyway. it was 6 months before I got to see her without her hair done. And I greatly appreciated all the effort and showed it to her every chance I could
Old 07-20-2017, 03:28 PM   #27
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I really don't like women with heavy makeup. Light makeup is okay if tastefully done but I don't want a woman that looks like a mannequin.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 04:04 PM   #28
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
This is hard because so many clients have different views on this subject.

If we don't wear makeup at all- she didn't put in effort. She does not look like her pics, she looked plain or fugly old looking etc etc

Then there are a lot of guys who dislike makeup.

This is why I love the fact that p411 has a space to fill out about a guys likes and dislikes.. if you love/hate makeup then just state your preferences beforehand. I know it would suck to spend unnecessary time getting made up only for a guy to hate it.

If I'm on a time crunch, have a workout afterwards, or im going to tan after an appointment I will sometimes ask if they don't mind me skipping the makeup. Only once have I been told they would rather me wear makeup.
And this goes the other way, too. There are some ladies I have met who are very *attached* to their make up.

What's most important to me is that my lady feel comfortable and sexy. Ze rocks those freckles with no make up and always looks hot. Other ladies seem to feel more comfortable with make up, or spray tan, or other embellishments.

I haven't met a naked lady yet that didnt get my attention. With or without make up, the naked female form is beautiful. With confidence, the naked female form becomes hot and sexy. So I say do whatever makes you feel confident.
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 06:14 PM   #29
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
when a woman stops making herself up, it can be a signal to the man that she is taking him for granted and no longer fully appreciates him. I know this is very generalized and there are exceptions. but that is what a woman indicates to me when she is not at her best when she sees me
I agree with this 100% maybe that makes me old school or just plain old lol
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 06:26 PM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Nope, neither Laura ... you are just a woman. Do what floats your taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women