Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2016, 03:48 PM   #16
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
Cindy....
1. Texas Star Pharmacy in Plano has a nutritionist on staff named Christina Reiter. Call and make an appointment with her, she is an EXPERT
(this is a compounding pharmacy which is different than Walgreens/CVS)
2.Lifestyle changes....go to bed at 10pm, get up at 6am
3.drink 3 liters of water a day, room temperature
4. Give up smoking and drinking
>>>>>>5. Ask yourself....HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?<<<<<<
This is really the most important question lol!

The gym can be intimidating at first, but once you start seeing results it becomes addicting and you will develop an intensity for it. #RAWR
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 06:59 PM   #17
txhunter56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Lots of good info so far. I suggest getting a membership at 24 HR Fitness. Many locations. Also, find a copy of Living Lean by Larry North. Look at Half Price Books as it is out of print. Covers nutrition and exercise. Very practical and easy to follow.
txhunter56 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 07:26 PM   #18
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

you guys are nuts with that high protein advise. normal people (women especially) trying to maintain musclemass dont need 0.8-1gm/lb protein per lb of body mass. body has to work very hard to breakdown all that excess protein and is not good in the long run on the internal organs.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 08:51 PM   #19
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Hang out with me and you'll gain 5 lbs a week
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:19 PM   #20
Frank_The_Tank
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

There is a lot of good info you need to know, and it's really difficult to get it all into a this reply. I'm going to give you the condensed version. I'm going to start with the workout, then I'll get to the diet. The whole thing is as easy as, you have to eat more calories than you expend.

I've been using the 5 day split, with one free day routine. this means I train 1 muscle group each day, then on the sixth day I train what I feel in need more work on; day 7 means rest day. You can really decide how often you want to work out, but for weight gaining purposes, I suggest no less than 4, 5 days being the best. Like Dignan said compound lifts: squats, deadlifts, bench press, overhead press; then you should also give some extra love to the biceps and triceps. while the compound lifts will work the arms, you want to me sure to give an equal distribution to all body parts. Have you ever seen the guy at the gym with huge arms and chest, and itty bitty legs. Looks funny, right? He forgot to train all body parts equally. You will need to find somebody to show you proper form, because you want maximum benefit, and not hurt yourself. A knowledgeable friend, or personal trainer will be your best bet. if you do get a trainer, do your homework on the person, there are good trainers, and there are BAD trainers. I run a progressive system, where I try to add a little weight each time I work out, even if it's for just one set. I go 7 sets of 4-8 reps on big lift, then 3 sets of 4-8 reps on my smaller lifts. I go heavy, 75-80% of my max, and rest 2-3 minutes between sets. This has worked great for me, I have gotten WAY stronger, and added at least 25lbs of muscle in the last year (currently 6'3" 256lbs). Cardio should be put on hold, it just burns excess calories, and with heavy lifting, you will be burning enough already. I you want me to lay out a 4 or 5 day split for you, let me know. When it comes to sticking to a workout routine, it helps to have support, so drag your girls with you!

Now comes the tricky part, the diet. what you are looking to do is known as bulking. not in the traditional way bodybuilders do, but similarly (mainly minus the steroids). when you are trying to gain weight, CARBS ARE YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!!! they will help you recover faster from your workouts, and give your body the energy to build the muscle you want. The macro-nutrient breakdown for adding weight is to get roughly 30% of your calories from protein, 50% from carbs, 20% from fats.

Carbs
: potatoes, sweet potatoes, brown rice, quinoa, whole grains (whole grain bread), oatmeal.
Protein: chicken, turkey, fish, lean red meat.
Fats
: avocados, nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts), healthy oils (olive, coconut, avocado).

an example as to exactly how many calories you need to eat to gain healthy is as follows. I took some liberties when entering your stats into the formula. I put you at about 13% body fat, so at a 10% calorie surplus, working out 4-6 hrs a week, you need about 1896kcal per day. that would break down as 105g of protein, 289g of carbs, 32g of fat. Now, this is in no way 100% accurate, I would need some specific stats to get it really right. if you use the my fitness pal app, and enter all the foods you eat, you can get a breakdown of all the macros. Protein shakes can help, I use them as part of a high protien/high carb meal after my workout.

Lots of people say you need to eat smaller, more frequent meals every 3 hrs, blah blah blah. That's just over complicated BS. It's all about total daily/weekly caloric intake. a little more, or a little less every day will not make any noticeable difference. You only see the difference if you go WAY over or under the caloric goal. dont make it more complicated than it needs to be. I also recommend that you don't get on the scale more than 2x per week, really you should pick 1 day a week and that's it. obsessing over each pound gained or lost on a daily basis on brings frustration. weigh gain and loss are not linear. you will go both up and down, you just try to go further up than down. If your goal when making these changes is to feel better about yourself, then obsessing over the slightest weight fluctuation will be counter productive.

If this whole thing didn't scare you off, and you really want to make some changes, I'm happy to give you some advice or resources to accomplish your goals. Unfortunately it's tough to fit it all in this little message box. shoot me a PM if you want more info.

FUCK, that was a long ass reply! Dignan gave some good info on this thread as well, it looks like he has a pretty go grasp on this too. We just differ in a few of our philosophies, and approaches. Everyone is different, and responds differently to different things. I just know what works for me.
Frank_The_Tank is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:22 PM   #21
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Hang out with me and you'll gain 5 lbs a week
Okay. That's funny.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:39 PM   #22
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Cindy, you're 21 years old. And you smoke. My suggestion is to quit smoking wait ten or fifteen years and let your metabolism slow down. Smoking is 1) a filthy and expensive bad habit; 2) shortens your life; and 3) suppresses your appetite. Between not smoking and the changes age brings, the weight gain will eventually come.

I was 5'11" and weighted 115 lb. when I went to college. I deliberately gained weight and was 140 lbs. by the time I was out of law school. I topped out at 220 lbs, and now maintain myself around 180. Truthfully, I wish I hadn't intentionally gained weight. I suspect I'd now weigh closer to 150 lb. if I had not. Think in terms of the next 60 years, not the next 60 days.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:43 PM   #23
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Damn... everyone got serious.

I was gonna suggest more protein shakes.
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 02:50 AM   #24
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Cindy....

Funny post. Do you see how late that whore crew posts in the ISO's section every day? They probably go to bed at 6 in the morning. No way in hell they're waking up at that hour unless they drink some very special coffee...it's simply a threAD, don't overthink it...good advice though if she probably meant any of this shit...any idiot can find a trainer at a gym. They don't have to start a thread on here for advice. I'm sure she's fucked enough guys on here to know that this is hardly the place to find fitness experts.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 09:17 AM   #25
SpinnerCindy
CERTIFIED DT FF LOVER

User ID: 324123
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Funny post. Do you see how late that whore crew posts in the ISO's section every day? They probably go to bed at 6 in the morning. No way in hell they're waking up at that hour unless they drink some very special coffee...it's simply a threAD, don't overthink it...good advice though if she probably meant any of this shit...any idiot can find a trainer at a gym. They don't have to start a thread on here for advice. I'm sure she's fucked enough guys on here to know that this is hardly the place to find fitness experts.

This wasn't a ad. It was simply a question, because like I stated previously; I know nothing about working out. So I figured I can get advice from a fitness trainer here. I did mean what I asked for; for tips. Why are u hating? Lol
SpinnerCindy is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 09:33 AM   #26
SpinnerCindy
CERTIFIED DT FF LOVER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Cindy....
1. Texas Star Pharmacy in Plano has a nutritionist on staff named Christina Reiter. Call and make an appointment with her, she is an EXPERT
(this is a compounding pharmacy which is different than Walgreens/CVS)
3.drink 3 liters of water a day, room temperature
4. Give up smoking and drinking
5. Ask yourself....HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?

1. Thanks for the advice honey. I'm definately gonna call!

2. I actually go to sleep on weekdays at midnight about and wake up at 630
On weekends I go to bed late and wake up.
(I have a kiddo in school)

3. I actually just started drinking water.
I hate it. I drink one bottle a day and that's kinda big for me. I'm getting there

4. I don't really drink lol but when I do I drink, it's every blue moon.

5. I've been wanting to gain weight since I was 15. I'm 22 now lol
Old 12-23-2016, 09:40 AM   #27
SpinnerCindy
CERTIFIED DT FF LOVER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Cindy, you're 21 years old. And you smoke. My suggestion is to quit smoking wait ten or fifteen years and let your metabolism slow down. Smoking is 1) a filthy and expensive bad habit; 2) shortens your life; and 3) suppresses your appetite. Between not smoking and the changes age brings, the weight gain will eventually come.

I was 5'11" and weighted 115 lb. when I went to college. I deliberately gained weight and was 140 lbs. by the time I was out of law school. I topped out at 220 lbs, and now maintain myself around 180. Truthfully, I wish I hadn't intentionally gained weight. I suspect I'd now weigh closer to 150 lb. if I had not. Think in terms of the next 60 years, not the next 60 days.

I'm 22 sweetie, and I am giving up smoking! I've only been smoking a year, so it shouldnt be hard.
Old 12-24-2016, 09:58 AM   #28
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy View Post
Amazing advice! The weight gain I'm taking is a pill. 3xs a day. When I take it, I always feel when it sets in because it makes me super hungry instantly.

I eat a lot, believe it or not. The way I eat, I shouldnt be this thin, but thank my metabolism for that.

I eat a lot of protein. I drink a protein shake daily that came with my weight gain.

What kind of diet can I go on to gain?
I've known naturally skinny girls who say they eat alot, but really, 3 chicken nuggets is not alot!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 12:05 PM   #29
SpinnerCindy
CERTIFIED DT FF LOVER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I've known naturally skinny girls who say they eat alot, but really, 3 chicken nuggets is not alot!
Honestly, I don't even ear chicken nuggets. I think their processed and nasty.
I eat burgers. Lol. This girl doesn't lie when she says she eats a lot.
Old 12-24-2016, 12:19 PM   #30
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Cindy, if you are truly serious about looking your best and motivated, you need to get an experienced personal trainer who will individualize a complete plan to YOU and not try to create your own plan from numerous sources!!!
whitechocolate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women