Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41276
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35699
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2014, 11:03 AM   #16
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

If ya scared, Go to Church Bro. This was really sad to read.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:28 AM   #17
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
If ya scared, Go to Church Bro. This was really sad to read.
Doesn't have anything to do with being scared, just as I've said, cautious. It's a trait I share with the approximately 500,000 other Texans who hold concealed carry permits.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 01:39 PM   #18
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62
Default Ts tick with the gun girls

Start with Sexy_Blonde_Gymnast - she's not called Pistol Marks for nothing.

She's packing in so many ways, plus she gives discounts for bringing a box of ammo as a gift.

Seriously, the well-reviewed women here are safe bets - you're in more danger during your 80 mile drive.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 03:00 PM   #19
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
Start with Sexy_Blonde_Gymnast - she's not called Pistol Marks for nothing.

She's packing in so many ways, plus she gives discounts for bringing a box of ammo as a gift.

Seriously, the well-reviewed women here are safe bets - you're in more danger during your 80 mile drive.
Pistol Marks has always been on my short list. I'd love to take her to any kind of shoot-out. I drove the 80 miles one-way 5 days a week for 20 years, and I agree with you.
Old 12-27-2014, 04:50 PM   #20
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

OMG you are a basket case. With that concern about security in your head ( the big one) how does the other one do? I would keep my distance from you; one misinterpreted move, I am cut, stunned or shot. You write this COED. Good luck!
Oh I should answer your question about a nonlethal protection; don't hobby- the safest. second safest- pack a condom.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:54 PM   #21
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
OMG you are a basket case. With that concern about security in your head ( the big one) how does the other one do? I would keep my distance from you; one misinterpreted move, I am cut, stunned or shot. You write this COED. Good luck!
Oh I should answer your question about a nonlethal protection; don't hobby- the safest. second safest- pack a condom.
Unless you're a female provider, keeping your distance isn't going to be a problem. And if you're a mugger, carjacker, or other kind of ne'er-do-well, keeping your distance would probably be a good idea.

I get it that some of you are not concerned about your own well-being, but many of us refuse to be a victim. As the saying goes, "when seconds count, the cops are only minutes away."

And since you have all of 1 review (and your last attempt was a NCNS), apparently keeping away from the ladies isn't a problem for you either.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:57 PM   #22
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
Wow - Stun guns and blades in hobbyists bags?

What is the hobby coming to?

Is it THAT dangerous to get a fucking nut?

Jesus.
What she said, do your research and you won't need the arsenal. It does seem though, from your responses to other posts you're looking more for validation of your position than opinions or advice.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:36 PM   #23
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcinokc View Post
What she said, do your research and you won't need the arsenal. It does seem though, from your responses to other posts you're looking more for validation of your position than opinions or advice.
I didn't particularly expect validation, and giving the nature of the lurkers on the board, most of the responses I've gotten so far are pretty much standard fare - personal attacks with no meaningful contribution to the thread.

There is an "Alert" section to the board because things sometimes go wrong. Sometimes ladies get new jealous or violent boyfriends, become involved in drugs, start running with the wrong crowd, or do other things that don't immediately show up in their reviews.

I do a lot of research before contacting a provider, including reading all of her reviews and posts, and I rarely see a provider who doesn't have a P411 account.

If you and others choose not to carry or pack when you go to an appointment or to Walmart or wherever, I've got no problem with that, but it seems like there may be other agendas at play when you criticize those who do.

The Crime Index for Dallas is 8, meaning that it is only safer than 8% of other U.S. cities, so if you choose to not take steps to ensure your own safety in an especially violent city, there may come a time when you wish you had.
Old 12-27-2014, 07:19 PM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

My only questions would be: Do you know how to use the various weapons? Have you taken the time to figure out how much time you will need to access the weapons, pick, and grab one? I figure probably not on both questions.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:45 PM   #25
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

WOW what a scared dude he is
1/ i have a chl and carry always
2/ i always have a POCKET knife
3/ i dont need a stun gun
4/ if i have a firearm with going to see a girl it stays in the car in the trunk
5/ yes i know very well how to use them all
6/ i pick girls that the need should never come up unless you are talking about the drive
going to and coming back that i have no control over 635 and 35 can get scary some times
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:51 PM   #26
txman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

my 2 cents worth

In general, this is an inherently risky pass time we choose to take part in, hell that's half the fun and excitement.
Don't dwell on it, just accept it.

The ladies by far take the greater risk when they open that door to us horndogs.
I assume (and hope) that all the ladies have and know how to use some form of self defense.

I have made a conscious decision to never carry any type of weapon to a ladies room, except for a cork screw for wine.
I realize this possibly puts me in an inferior position, but so be it.

If a lady comes to see me, all I care about being in her bag is her sexy lingere and toys if she so desires.
Anything else she carries is her business.

If the surroundings don't feel right, let her/him know and leave.
I'd never hold it against a lady if she called me and told me it 'just doesn't feel right'.
If she didn't ask for a do over, I probably would. After all, I was interested enough to call her in the first place.

On a political note, as an American citizen, and a citizen of the state of Texas I have a right to keep and bear arms, license not required.
I have a right to weapons in my home and that extends to my car, license not required.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 10:04 PM   #27
ftango4
Valued Poster

Default lethal weapons

My hands are registered with the Police Department as lethal weapons.LOL But if I ever encounter any serious trouble I just laugh and tell them I have to leave...for a very urgent meeting..... paged back to the ER, shoot. And leave. Thankfully It has never happened however.

Or just tell the pimp, Shit, that's my wife Congresswoman _________ calling.I gotta scoot amigo!! hahah bye
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 05:48 AM   #28
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

This is supposed to be fun...not Beirut.

If you're leery of the hobby enough to consider all these "tools", then I'm sure you'll discover research and screening as valuable, likely more valuable.

Happy, safe hobbying!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 06:37 AM   #29
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I understand your concern sir, I too have a CHL, but I carry no weapon to an in-call. Have you considered outcalls? It would give you more control of your environment.
lda523287 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 08:50 AM   #30
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Fear is a negative emotion that destroys your focus and hampers your ability to defend yourself.
EZ. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women